PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes wearing underwear can be important

MagicMtnDan
04-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Always wear clean underwear in public, especially when working under your vehicle. From the Northwest Florida Daily News comes this story of a Crestview couple that drove their car to Wal-Mart, only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car in the lot.
The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car. On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under the chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants turned private parts into glaringly public ones.
Unable to stand the embarrassment, she dutifully stepped forw ard, quickly put her hand UP his shorts, and tucked everything back into place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standing idly by.
The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his forehead.

PlyaPlya22
04-13-2004, 10:00 PM
Looks like someone got a free "TUG JOB"

LASERRAY
04-13-2004, 10:15 PM
I never wear under wear to the Chiropractor's cause I can disrobe quicker before my massage, and dress quicker afterwards. A couple weeks ago, the Dr. was adjusting me and I was on my back. Well he grabs me by the side of my shorts to turn me onto my side and just ripps the shorts right off! So i'm on his exam table in just a tee shirt and flip-flops.:D After we both stopped laughing, he took them back to his office (where he keeps needle and thread for these little emergencys) and sews the buttons back-on and fixes the zipper, while I was in getting a massage. Now that's a class guy.;) :D

Kilrtoy
04-14-2004, 06:00 AM
Nice:D

welk2party
04-14-2004, 07:48 AM
:D

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 11:29 AM
Good one....funny. I though maybe the mob had chased you off or something....

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2004, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Good one....funny. I though maybe the mob had chased you off or something....
Who, the Jordy/Roz mob? :D Coupla blowhards with nothing better to do than flame me.

Jordy
04-14-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by MagicMtnDan
Who, the Jordy/Roz mob? :D Coupla blowhards with nothing better to do than flame me.
Right on I guess I have a mob now. Sweet!!!!
MMD, flaming you is such a waste of time on so many levels. First, there is no challenge to it. Secondly, ya just don't get it. Third, if you do get it, you still don't get it.
What kind of boat was that again Dan? :rolleyes:

NastyOne
04-14-2004, 12:19 PM
I know a couple of girls that dont wear underwear;)

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 12:25 PM
I don't usually wear underbritches with my shorts-it's all about ventilation,,,,but my pants are a little loose and have a propensity to fall down a bit, so I throw some on to keep the children innocent:cool:

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 12:33 PM
speaking as a chick, it is kinda gross to be sitting down and talking to some guy and notice his flacid little "friend" handing down his thigh because he "forgot" to wear underwear.
(ok this hasn't happened to me in a long time)
just not attractive
:rolleyes:

FRENCHIE
04-14-2004, 12:35 PM
speaking as a chick, it is kinda gross to be sitting down and talking to some guy and notice his flacid little "friend" handing down his thigh because he "forgot" to wear underwear. ...ok speaking as a man i say the same thing!!:D

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 12:39 PM
I wish Dr. Shooter was long enough to be visible under my shorts but these dickies go down 3-4" past my knees and I'm a tall guy---there ain't no chance he'd peek out unless you were a midget looking up from below knee level:rolleyes:

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 12:43 PM
Well I DID say it had been awhile since that had happened......
remember the "Magnum" shorts in the 80's....

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Debbolas
I don't think you really want me to answer that but I will anyway.....NOPE! I don't remember;)

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 12:46 PM
I kinda miss those short shorts for men....
(sigh)
HATE the butt, showing, belt dragging styles now...
(I must be old)

FRENCHIE
04-14-2004, 12:47 PM
bermuda long shorts were in the 80's!;)

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 12:48 PM
oh my god, was it the 70s?
I AM OLD!!!
ahhh:mad:

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Well, I'm over it---born in 85:D ,,,,,,but I have seen pics from that era in history class;)

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 12:53 PM
damn funny shiznit.
can't imagine having my junk grabbed when not expecting it>...:D

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 01:15 PM
Opps! Sorry I didn't mean to start anything. I hadn't seen you post that much lately, probably shopin for that dream boat I hope. I do miss the pretty ladies.... ;) Take care

NastyOne
04-14-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Well, I'm over it---born in 85:D ,,,,,,but I have seen pics from that era in history class;)
ROTFLMAO!

JetBoatRich
04-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
damn funny shiznit.
can't imagine having my junk grabbed when not expecting it>...:D
At least it was a woman that did it;)

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
At least it was a woman that did it;)
If it wasn't there might have been more stitches involved....:D

Chase
04-14-2004, 02:14 PM
Speakin of shorts from the 80's...I always liked those tight panty shorts the girls used to wear...I think Addidas made them...come on guys help me out here...I don't know too much about them, just what they looked like since I didn't wear them...only stared at them

Chase
04-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Well, I'm over it---born in 85:D ;)
Holy shit...are you old enough to be in here??

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Speakin of shorts from the 80's...I always liked those tight panty shorts the girls used to wear...I think Addidas made them...come on guys help me out here...I don't know too much about them, just what they looked like since I didn't wear them...only stared at them
I LOVED those shorts, they were so cool, they had underwear sewn in them so you didn't have to wear any, REALLY!
Addidas running shorts,
:D .
but now we have the low cut short shorts, you must like those?

Chase
04-14-2004, 02:53 PM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..........I love women in tight shorts or bikinis, or panties, or .....
Oh god I will be right back....:D :D

miller19j
04-14-2004, 03:02 PM
:D I believe that Kim Hansen still wears them :D

Chase
04-14-2004, 03:04 PM
Now that you mention it, I recall seeing several "guys" wearing those in Lloydminster.....They figure it is the in thing

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
who wears short shorts?
(new thread?)
:D :cool:

betty boop
04-14-2004, 03:14 PM
i still have a pair of running shorts - kinda along the same line - slits up the sides, panties sewn inside...

LASERRAY
04-14-2004, 03:14 PM
:D I believe that those were called "Dolphin" shorts. I never wore those "nutters". I was partial to cut-off Levis back in the 70's & 80's.:cool:

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by betty boop
i still have a pair of running shorts - kinda along the same line - slits up the sides, panties sewn inside...
Those are the BEST!!

betty boop
04-14-2004, 03:17 PM
they are awesome - nothing like trying to run and having a bad wedgie!!

Jrocket
04-14-2004, 03:18 PM
speaking as a chick, it is kinda gross to be sitting down and talking to some guy and notice his flacid little "friend" handing down his thigh because he "forgot" to wear underwear.
(ok this hasn't happened to me in a long time)
just not attractive
Actually,we dont forget to wear them.We just dont do it.How can you FORGET to wear underwear anyhow?

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 03:19 PM
so your saying my old roomate did that on purpose?!?
ewwwww!
:yuk:

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
MMD, flaming you is such a waste of time on so many levels. First, there is no challenge to it. Secondly, ya just don't get it. Third, if you do get it, you still don't get it.
What kind of boat was that again Dan? :rolleyes:
Jordy, I got it a long time ago. You're call me names and flame me for not having a boat. Here's a clue - I don't have a boat. Now why don't you, on so many levels :D tell us all about your boat. :yuk:

DryHeatOnly
04-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Hooter's Girls wear Dolphin shorts. Some things never go outta style.

Jordy
04-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Jordy, I got it a long time ago. You're call me names and flame me for not having a boat. Here's a clue - I don't have a boat. Now why don't you, on so many levels :D tell us all about your boat. :yuk:
Oh Dan, you're oh so smart. I don't even bother calling you names any more either because most of them go right over your head as well. Just not a challenge. Keep posting all your stupid crap and maybe one day you can add something worthwhile to the board.
Oh, and I have 2 boats now. :cool:
p.s. It's funny how many people agree with me when it comes to what a waste of time you are. As long as it makes you feel important just keep scouring the net and posting your mindless babble bud. :rolleyes:

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:21 PM
i'm sensing a little tension here - do we need to do cumbaya again???

fourspeednup
04-14-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Chase
Holy shit...are you old enough to be in here??
Barely:D

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:24 PM
cumbyeya my lord
cumbyeya
cumbyeya my lord
cumbyeya
someones crying lord
cumbyeya
oh lord
cumbyeya

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:25 PM
thank you deb...they needed that :D

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:27 PM
deep cleansing breath.......
ahhhhhh
;)

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:28 PM
and exhale...and one more.....deep cleansing breath...and exhale

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:29 PM
NOW
touch you toes!
lol

Blown 472
04-14-2004, 08:32 PM
NOW
touch you toes!
lol
grab your ankles

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:32 PM
feel the stretch all the way down your back and into your legs..and don't forget to keep breathing....

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:34 PM
as you exhale and come back up.
NOW
fold down on the floor and become a lotus flower....

Blown 472
04-14-2004, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by betty boop
feel the stretch all the way down your back and into your legs..and don't forget to keep breathing....
Feel the meat stick pierce your.......................

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:35 PM
feel your chest moving in and out with every deep breath...

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:36 PM
out with the bad
in with the good

ahhell
04-14-2004, 08:36 PM
NOW
touch you toes!
lol
Shit i havent seen my toes in years:D :D :D

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:37 PM
mine are right here,under the blanket
below my knee surgery,
no toe touching for me
anytime soon.....

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:37 PM
relax and let it flow...

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:38 PM
as you visualise
your happy place....
relax
breath

betty boop
04-14-2004, 08:41 PM
now move position in to the lazy cat....stretch..

Debbolas
04-14-2004, 08:44 PM
and now do the
lizzard tounge.......
stretch you chin out
and open and close your mouth
like an iguana
very good for your neck

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2004, 09:28 PM
Oh Dan, you're oh so smart. I don't even bother calling you names any more either because most of them go right over your head as well. Just not a challenge. Keep posting all your stupid crap and maybe one day you can add something worthwhile to the board.
Yeah, and everytime I post "stupid crap" you feel the need to visit the thread, read it and add your two-cents worth (that's about all it's worth).
Oh, and I have 2 boats now. :cool:
That's awesome Jordy now all you need is a personality and a brain. You're living proof that owning things doesn't make you a good person.
p.s. It's funny how many people agree with me when it comes to what a waste of time you are. As long as it makes you feel important just keep scouring the net and posting your mindless babble bud. :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's particularly funny that anyone agrees with you. What're you doing taking a poll? I'm flattered to hear that you're spending a lot of time thinking and talking about my "mindless babble." Clearly your insecurity is less of a problem for you when you flame me.
Why don't you move on to the hundreds of other mindless posts on this forum like the ones about bran and turds. :rolleyes:

CrazyHippy
04-14-2004, 09:35 PM
I ran competitively for damn near 10 years, and still run to relieve stress, and I have some of those Short ass shorts. Dont wear them much though, only if planning to go more than about 8 miles.
BJH

Jordy
04-15-2004, 04:37 AM
Yeah, and everytime I post "stupid crap" you feel the need to visit the thread, read it and add your two-cents worth (that's about all it's worth).
Yeah, you're right dan. Deep down inside I really wish I was cool like you. Let's see, if my posts are only worth $0.02 what kind of value are you placing on your useless crap? :rolleyes:
That's awesome Jordy now all you need is a personality and a brain. You're living proof that owning things doesn't make you a good person.
That's funny Dan. Sounds like a good self description to me. BTW, I don't own things to impress anyone. And I'm not trying to compensate for any shortcomings with material possessions either Dan. Guess that must be the difference between you and me. I could give my $0.02 less what anyone thinks about what I own. If you'll notice, I don't spend alot of time talking about them either. There are a few pictures around, but unlike some people, I don't feel the need to attach them to every post I make, nor do I get caught up in the need to post top speeds or anything like that. Oh, and I'm obviously not talking about you Dan because you don't even have a ****ing boat. Why not just go pick up a Gayliner Dan? That would at least give you a little more credibility around the ***boat boards. Then again, you could always just check into starting a site, as we talked about previously, something along the lines of www.no***boat.com or www.don'thaveaboatbutknoweverything.com or even www.MMDsNoBoatMuchBS.com. :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's particularly funny that anyone agrees with you. What're you doing taking a poll? I'm flattered to hear that you're spending a lot of time thinking and talking about my "mindless babble." Clearly your insecurity is less of a problem for you when you flame me.
Actually you must have missed the "I agree with Jordy" session not too very long ago. :D As far as taking a poll I don't need to. Half the time I respond to any of your dumb ass threads (which is very rare BTW), a couple people chime in behind and agree that you are a waste of space around here (guess you missed that part too) and then there are the PM's from people that think it's funny how much of a ****tard you are and how they're glad that someone is finally calling you to the carpet on that fact. As far as my insecurity? Don't have any of that. Sorry Dan. :rolleyes:
Why don't you move on to the hundreds of other mindless posts on this forum like the ones about bran and turds. :rolleyes:
Hey, at least Tom Brown has a boat. What kind of boat do you have again Dan? :rolleyes:

HammerDown
04-15-2004, 04:54 AM
Oh, and I'm obviously not talking about you Dan because you don't even have a ****ing boat. Why not just go pick up a Gayliner Dan? That would at least give you a little more credibility around the ***boat boards.
Hey, at least Tom Brown has a boat. What kind of boat do you have again Dan? :rolleyes: [/B]
Is this true? MMD you really don't have a Boat?
With all your post on "Hot Boat" Forum I thought for sure you had a Boat!
Nahhhh, this can't be true...can it:confused:

FunOnTheWater
04-16-2004, 04:50 AM
should we be on the lookout for it:(