PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Radio Bounces a Check- Off Radio

carbonmarine
04-14-2004, 10:29 AM
That right !!! As morally bankrupt as their Ideas are..... Turns out their radio is just as empty ....
Source : Drudge Report.com
After just two weeks on the air, Air America Radio, the fledgling liberal talk-radio network featuring Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo, appears to have encountered serious cash-flow problems.
The CHICAGO TRIBUNE is developing a story, insiders tell DRUDGE, on how the network was pulled off the air this morning in Chicago and Los Angeles, the network's second- and third-largest markets, because, the owner of both stations said, the network bounced a check and owes him more than $1 million! A charge the network strongly denies... Developing...

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
That right !!! As morally bankrupt as their Ideas are..... Turns out their radio is just as empty ....
Source : Drudge Report.com
After just two weeks on the air, Air America Radio, the fledgling liberal talk-radio network featuring Al Franken and Janeane Garofalo, appears to have encountered serious cash-flow problems.
The CHICAGO TRIBUNE is developing a story, insiders tell DRUDGE, on how the network was pulled off the air this morning in Chicago and Los Angeles, the network's second- and third-largest markets, because, the owner of both stations said, the network bounced a check and owes him more than $1 million! A charge the network strongly denies... Developing...
Shit, they'll just raise taxes to cover the shortfall...:rolleyes:

Ducatista
04-14-2004, 11:21 AM
Nothin better than seeing O'Franken fall on his ugly liberal face!:p

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Nothin better than seeing O'Franken fall on his ugly liberal face!:p
Yep.........LOL.......... really breaks my heart...........:p :D

OGShocker
04-14-2004, 11:28 AM
Does anyone remember the "House Banking Scandal" of the early 1990's. Barbara Boxer in one year bounced 147 checks in one year... Most of those who boinged checks were Dem's....I think we can all see a patern.

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by OGShocker
Does anyone remember the "House Banking Scandal" of the early 1990's. Barbara Boxer in one year bounced 147 checks in one year... Most of those who boinged checks were Dem's....I think we can all see a patern.
Excellent Memory OG. I had almost forgotten about that....

Havasu Cig
04-14-2004, 11:32 AM
They were doomed to fail anyways.....This is good news.:cool:

HCS
04-14-2004, 11:37 AM
Looks like that isn't going to last long. http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/14/14_6_5.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008')

Pointerman
04-14-2004, 11:48 AM
Dems, "But wait, I still have checks in my book". or "Can't we just print some more money?"

MagicMtnDan
04-14-2004, 12:03 PM
Liberal radio was morally bankrupt from the start - now it's financially bankrupt too. :D
For years their mouths have been writing checks they can't cash. :D