PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Baby Ray's Bar-B-Que Sauce.

LASERRAY
04-14-2004, 03:51 PM
I bought this sauce on a whim last summer and have been useing it ever since. I like it alot. Any other good, lesser known brands out there worth trying on that dead chicken?
;)

mirvin
04-14-2004, 03:58 PM
There's a really rad sauce called "Coal Burner". Can't find it very often but I've seen it more and more lately. I think it's made in Long Beach.
mirvin

riverracerx
04-14-2004, 04:01 PM
Where can you get it laserRay?

hd&boatrider
04-14-2004, 04:03 PM
Shit....make your own.....a bottle can't get it done when you fix it up yourself.

boatnam2
04-14-2004, 04:04 PM
sweet baby rays is the only way to go on baby backs.2 hours in the oven in foil at 325 pull our brown on bbq and add sweet baby rays.dosent get any better!

shaffewm
04-14-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by riverracerx
Where can you get it laserRay? The vons on The old Road has it....

Blown 472
04-14-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by boatnam2
sweet baby rays is the only way to go on baby backs.2 hours in the oven in foil at 325 pull our brown on bbq and add sweet baby rays.dosent get any better!
Or boil them in orange soda, with some spices, slap em on the bbq with some baby rays and brown em.

ahhell
04-14-2004, 05:49 PM
I live on the BBQ, and if you can eat it i can (maybe) BBQ it. bouhgt a bottle of Sweet Baby Rays at Staters ( 2 for 2 bucks) ahwile backand have been using the shit out of it since. Jack daniels BBQ sauce is tits too!!!!Hell im getting hungry...just make sure u do it on CHARCOAL:D :D :D

Scream
04-14-2004, 05:52 PM
How 'bout some Bad Byron Butt Rub...
:D :D
That's pretty good on Chicken.
Actually, an old family recipie. Garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper on boneless chicken legs. BBQ until skin is crisp, place on bun w/ favorite BBQ sauce and voila, The best damn chicken sandwich you'll ever have.

C-2
04-14-2004, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by hd&boatrider
Shit....make your own.....a bottle can't get it done when you fix it up yourself.
Some people enter BBQ competitions and win using bottled K.C. Masterpiece sweetened with 2 tblsps of honey. It's good, but my new favorite is a brand named Rocky Mountain that I can only find at Albertson's.
Remember, it's the rub and cookin' that counts!

LASERRAY
04-14-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Forensic
:D Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce is the bomb.
Spicy or Regular?
:D :cool: Spicy AND Regular.;)
Remember when Chris & Pitts was Da' Bomb?:D I still like that stuff, but SBR's is my favorite right now. And cheap too.;)

repo man
04-14-2004, 09:31 PM
anything made by STUBBS

brianwhiteboy
04-14-2004, 09:36 PM
My Sweet Baby Ray's story......
I'm at Kings River two years ago, me and the wifey just roll into town head to the market to pick up some groceries. We picked up our first bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's there and have been using it ever since :D I sware that stuff reminds of Q'ing at the river. Ahh the memories...
We also picked it up on a whim...guess we made a good choice!

Essex502
04-15-2004, 07:53 AM
Baby Ray's is pretty good...but I like this stuff as well:
http://www.wildcajun.com/JPGs/35oz.jpg
Works great on shrimp and steaks.

78Eliminator
04-15-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
There's a really rad sauce called "Coal Burner". Can't find it very often but I've seen it more and more lately. I think it's made in Long Beach.
mirvin
I thought "Coal Burner" meant something else? Something about white chicks who dig black dudes.....