PDA

View Full Version : Im starting to hate my job

Redneck
03-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Just got the word yesterday that my nice schedule of fri sat and sun off is now changed for the summer and I am transfered back to hell. My new days off are tues and wed for the summer. This summer is going to suck. I think I might catch that summer flu during the weekends.

a catered life
03-31-2006, 08:00 AM
that sucks :p the man is always screwing up shit

Tahiti350
03-31-2006, 08:54 AM
At least you have a regular schedule, my boss was told by supervision to take us off our 4/3 12's, and no more than an 8 hour shift. So we now work a 5/2 9 (1 hour for lunch, which we never get), and 1/2 hour on each end for turn over, so we are working 10's. Gotta love how they make it work for them. I'm still not sure what days and shift I have and they start Sunday night (I think)...
BTW salary, not hourly :cry:

76ANTHONY
03-31-2006, 08:57 AM
ok i think i heard this before.. :crossx:

WYRD
03-31-2006, 09:08 AM
Hey look on the bright side...........at least I will have someone to watch the house while I am at the river :crossx:

Racer277
03-31-2006, 09:16 AM
Hey look on the bright side...........at least I will have someone to watch the house while I am at the river :crossx:
And someone to watch my house while I'm working my ass off....

Silver
03-31-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey! It could be worse!
You could lose your job...and then not be able to pay for all of your toys and weekends away!
You'll get over it! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Have a beer!

Flashover
03-31-2006, 09:43 AM
Just got the word yesterday that my nice schedule of fri sat and sun off is now changed for the summer and I am transfered back to hell. My new days off are tues and wed for the summer. This summer is going to suck. I think I might catch that summer flu during the weekends.
I just quit my job, today is my last day, it feels great!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

SummitKarl
03-31-2006, 09:44 AM
so your complaining that
you can now boat on calm water and keep your kidneys in place,
you don't have to wait in line or park out in the boonies to launch,
you don't have a 1.5 hr wait for dinner
you can hear what the person next to you in the channel is saying
you can pull right up the pump to get gas
you can go to the grocery store in 10mins rather that 1 hr
you can boat up river without some nut passing you at 100mph 3 ft away
I don't see any problem :idea: :D

maxwedge
03-31-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm just finally starting to love my job after five years. Mostly because I was going to quit anyway, but now they announced they are closing the plant, and I get to leave with a nice severence package too. Looks like April 28th is going to be the start of a nice long boating season. YeeHaww!!! :) :)

ROZ
03-31-2006, 10:20 AM
I just quit my job, today is my last day, it feels great!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
YEEEHAW! I know exactly how you feel! :D

WYRD
03-31-2006, 10:31 AM
And someone to watch my house while I'm working my ass off....
I will watch it should you have to work your azz off any weekend this summer :crossx:

little rowe boat
03-31-2006, 10:34 AM
I like your job, one less weekend boater. :D