PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Win!!

Rvr2Bch
04-14-2004, 09:11 PM
Lakers Win in 2OT!!!!
Way to end the season!!!!
Dr Eagle...Which would you like me to get for you? A Lakers Pacific Division Champions Hat or Shirt??? Let me know
-Rvr2Bch

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
Lakers Win in 2OT!!!!
Way to end the season!!!!
Dr Eagle...Which would you like me to get for you? A Lakers Pacific Division Champions Hat or Shirt??? Let me know
-Rvr2Bch
Naw, you can keep em... yellow makes me puke......

Rvr2Bch
04-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Naw, you can keep em... yellow makes me puke......
Actually, I think it is gold...
See you guys in the Western Conference Finals...Go Lakers!

Dr. Eagle
04-14-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by Rvr2Bch
Actually, I think it is gold...
See you guys in the Western Conference Finals...Go Lakers!
Looks like yellow to me.......puke.....go KINGS>..........;)

Bow Tie Omega
04-14-2004, 09:34 PM
As long as they are ahead of the Kings, that is all that matters:D :D :D :D

Kilrtoy
04-14-2004, 09:36 PM
Stop lying , They actuall beat a sorry team

JetBoatRich
04-14-2004, 09:56 PM
Does not matter who the Laker's won, Kings lost and Lakers took first place;)

canuck1
04-14-2004, 09:59 PM
football sucks

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by canuck1
football sucks
Dude, we're talking hockey.... where you been?:D

Sandbar Mike
04-15-2004, 07:45 AM
THE KOBE SHOW WAS ON LAST NIGHT, LOOK OUT KINGS

rivercrazy
04-15-2004, 07:52 AM
There is a really good chance the Lakers will not meet the Kings this post season. While both teams are not playing as well as they could, the Kings really look bad. How can you loose to Golden State with the Pacific Division on the line? Dallas might just surprise them in the first round.......

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Sandbar Mike
THE KOBE SHOW WAS ON LAST NIGHT, LOOK OUT KINGS
the Lakers aren't gonna take out the Kings....
They've pretty much done that all by themselves.
Dr. Eagles Prediction:
Kings out in the first round
Lakers out in the second round
Western Finals between San Antonio and Minnesota
Minnesota wins...:(

beer hunter
04-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Does not matter who the Laker's won, Kings lost and Lakers took first place;)
Agreed :D :D :D

beer hunter
04-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
the Lakers aren't gonna take out the Kings....
They've pretty much done that all by themselves.
Dr. Eagles Prediction:
Kings out in the first round
Lakers out in the second round
Western Finals between San Antonio and Minnesota
Minnesota wins...:(
I hope you're wrong!!!:)

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by beer hunter
I hope you're wrong!!!:)
That's the way I really do see it going down.
But if I am wrong, my only hope is that
SOMEBODY KNOCKS OUT THE LAKERS
Then, I'll sleep well.......:D

syke-o
04-15-2004, 09:19 AM
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040415/capt.pda10704150535.lakers_trail_blazers_pda107.jp g
http://cache.nba.com/media/lakers/bryant1_355_040414.jpg
http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20040415/capt.pda10104150305.lakers_trail_blazers_pda101.jp g

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 09:54 AM
LAKERS.......OVERRATED.............ESPN........... .......NEWS (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs2004/columns/story?columnist=bucher_ric&id=1782798)
I am not the only non-believer.......

FRENCHIE
04-15-2004, 10:30 AM
queens got their asses kicked again...goin out in first round! Lakers got their shit together now.............Going all the way!:D :mad:

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
queens got their asses kicked again...goin out in first round! Lakers got their shit together now.............Going all the way!:D :mad:
Kings are going out in the first round, but watch the lakers go out in the second round

Ducatista
04-15-2004, 10:42 AM
Well it's good news that the Lakers won the Pacific Division and took the #2 seed in the Western Conf. The bad news is, that means they will probably see the Spurs in the second round, assuming the Lakers & Spurs advance.
Lakers are probably going to have to go thru Huston, San Antonio, and Minnesota to reach the finals.....geez
I think there is a good possibility that the Mav's can beat Sac, the way they have been playing lately. San Antonio will take Memphis, & Minnesota will take Denver in the 1'st round.
My prediction: Lakers beat Minnestoa to advance to the Finals:)
Kobe will show everyone he is the best player in the game right now, and that the Lakers win & loose based on his performance.

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Ducatista
Well it's good news that the Lakers won the Pacific Division and took the #2 seed in the Western Conf. The bad news is, that means they will probably see the Spurs in the second round, assuming the Lakers & Spurs advance.
Lakers are probably going to have to go thru Huston, San Antonio, and Minnesota to reach the finals.....geez
I think there is a good possibility that the Mav's can beat Sac, the way they have been playing lately. San Antonio will take Memphis, & Minnesota will take Denver in the 1'st round.
My prediction: Lakers beat Minnestoa to advance to the Finals:)
Kobe will show everyone he is the best player in the game right now, and that the Lakers win & loose based on his performance.
It COULD happen, but only if they ALL show up at the game at the same time... and they have been more inconsistent than the kings for most of the season, until the last 18 games or so.....
Regardless, rest assured I will be cheering on whoever they are playing....:D :p :p :p :p :D

rivercrazy
04-15-2004, 10:52 AM
The lakers took the season series with the Spurs. I think they have what it takes against them in a 7 game series. I think they will get out of the first round in 5 games.

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
The lakers took the season series with the Spurs. I think they have what it takes against them in a 7 game series. I think they will get out of the first round in 5 games.
Guess we'll see........:yuk:

rivercrazy
04-15-2004, 10:59 AM
I think your hate for the Lakers is clouding your judgement! Or are you pissed because Sac will never win the whole sschhabang with Weber the Criminal? :D :D
Don't get me wrong. The Lakers aren't looking that good right now. By they came out the gate smokin with the big 4 and ended the season fairly well with them as well....

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by rivercrazy
I think your hate for the Lakers is clouding your judgement! Or are you pissed because Sac will never win the whole sschhabang with Weber the Criminal? :D :D
Don't get me wrong. The Lakers aren't looking that good right now. By they came out the gate smokin with the big 4 and ended the season fairly well with them as well....
Any other year, I might have believed that, not this year... read the link I posted above... they think the same thing... ESPNs writer that is...

rivercrazy
04-15-2004, 11:03 AM
After blowing their final game of the regular season, the Sacramento Kings were as low as they've ever been.
A few moments later and 600 miles up the West Coast, Kobe Bryant sent the Kings even lower.
Sacramento completed its collapse and blew the Pacific Division title when Jason Richardson scored 28 points in the Golden State Warriors' 97-91 season-ending victory over the Kings on Wednesday night.
Peja Stojakovic scored 27 points for the Kings, who lost for the eighth time in 12 games, falling all the way from the top spot in the league to the fourth seed in the Western Conference.
Sacramento needed just one win to clinch its third straight division title, but the Kings lost to Denver and Golden State.

Dr. Eagle
04-15-2004, 11:06 AM
Yeah, I am counting the Kings out becasue of the way they have played the last 20 games.
You on the other hand are giving the Lakers (AMERICAS MOST OVERRATED NBA TEAM according to ESPN) far too much credit.
Like I said, it ain't over till it's over. So they took the season series with the Spurs. So what? You don't seem to think it means anything that the Kings bitched your boys 3 games to 1.
My prediction stands as far as I am concerned. Lakers out in the second round.
But only time will tell.....

rivercrazy
04-15-2004, 11:12 AM
Lakers Vs. Spurs
120 - 117 Laker Win
103 - 87 Laker Win
90 - 86 Laker Win
89 - 95 Laker Loss
Yes sir ree - We will see what happens! I am fairly certain though that its either the Lakers or Spurs in the finals. Sac doesn't have a go to guy. Minnesota 's record is impressive but I don't think they have what it takes as a total package to get to the end in the playoffs in the west.
I bet Indiana is pretty happy to see the "real" finals occuring in the West during the playoffs. Then they will get to play a very tired and worn out west coast team

Rvr2Bch
04-16-2004, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Any other year, I might have believed that, not this year... read the link I posted above... they think the same thing... ESPNs writer that is...
Here is an excerpt from a different ESPN Article from Page2 this morning...
First round: Going with chalk.
Sweeping in 4: Pacers
Winning in 5: Spurs, Pistons
In 6: Lakers, Nets, Heat
In 7: Terrified T'wolves
Second round: East holds form with Pacers, Pistons advancing; West goes topsy-turvy: Lakers, Kings each winning in 7.
East finals: Larry Brown too savvy; Rick Carlisle too chokey; Pistons lock up Pacers in 6.
West finals: It's as dramatic as two years ago, with similar result: Lakers over Kings in 7
NBA Finals: L.A. dynasty ends with a title. Lakers in 6.
-Rvr2Bch

rivercrazy
04-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Interesting accessment my ESPN. I thought they said the Lakers are overrated? They only won 3 back to back championships. Also surprised they think the Kings will go that far.
Time will tell.....And it will be awesome to watch that is for sure! :D This might just be the best playoffs (west coast) in many years!
I think Indiana will make it from the east....

Dr. Eagle
04-16-2004, 08:24 AM
Funny how many opinions you find about sports.........
seems like everyone has one.......

FLOJO
04-16-2004, 09:47 PM
I dont care as long as the QUEENS don't make it past the 1st round who cares GO LAKERS 1

Kilrtoy
04-16-2004, 10:46 PM
seems like everyone has one.......
A##hole, almost, some people are born without one