PDA

View Full Version : hey BrendellaJet

shaun
04-15-2004, 08:11 AM
I called that baker ranch rv storage place today and i guess these guys are are only open 10-4 monday, wendsday, friday. I hope that doesnt mean i can only pull the boat out on those days? Also hows security up there ever had any problems?

flat broke
04-15-2004, 09:30 AM
It's card key access so you can pull your boat out any day up to I think 6pm. As far as security, there is razor ribbon along the perimeter, and maybe a camer at the gate, but thats all I noticed. I will say that when I was up there (in and out a couple times a day for a week) working on my buddy's boat, I never saw another sole besides the guy that works there. On the flip side, I would also follow my buddy in after he swiped his card, and I was never once asked what I was doing there.
Just my observations.
Chris

shaun
04-15-2004, 02:33 PM
ya, thats what i worry about, who's to say your towing the right boat out of the place..
6pm is kinda early, expeically with the kind of times i do things. I almost do everything after 6 unless it's the weekend.

AdrenelineOD
04-15-2004, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Shaun
[B]ya, thats what i worry about, who's to say your towing the right boat out of the place.
the chain /heavy cable you take off the rims with your key. Im doing it inside my garage.

shaun
04-15-2004, 04:40 PM
AdrenelineOD: Ummmm... What?