PDA

View Full Version : Blower belt cover

Gamer
08-22-2002, 12:54 PM
Does anybody know where I can get a blower belt cover for a BDS 8-71? Or do people custom make there own?

Heatseeker
08-22-2002, 02:49 PM
I fabbed my own out of aluminum. I have an extra one made of stainless(needs sanded and polished), but the idler lump is a little extreme and the bottom is open. Let me know if you want me to email you a couple of pics. I'll let it go cheap.

Gamer
08-22-2002, 05:20 PM
Hey Heatseeker,
I would like to see some pics of the extra belt cover you have. Can you email them to me.
Thanks
Allen

1quickjet
08-22-2002, 05:38 PM
Hey Gamer. GS Marine fabricates blower belt covers. (909) 272-6060.
Making it look all pretty before you sell it to me are you? wink

Gamer
08-22-2002, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the info 1quickjet. After some long delays and some upgraded parts the motor is getting dyno tomorrow.
-Allen

1quickjet
08-22-2002, 05:48 PM
Gamer:
After some long delays and some upgraded parts the motor is getting dyno tomorrow.
Right On! Let us know how she does!

revndave
08-23-2002, 06:45 PM
LIGHTNING MGF. IN ELSINORE MAKES THEM.

SUI-CY-COLE
08-23-2002, 07:11 PM
HEY..YOU NEED A BLOWER BELT COVER/SHIELD..I HAVE ONE OF THESE ON MY BLOWN ALKY PRO-MOD...LOOK THIS UP AND FIND IT ON THERE WEBSITE..WWW.RCDENGINEERING.COM...I HOPE I SPELT IT RIGHT,,ASK FOR J.R....THE BEST SHIT MONEY CAN BUY,,HANDS DOWN......

HBjet
08-24-2002, 12:09 AM
I believe there is a place in Norco called Performance Aluminum. They made a bitchin polished aluminim cover for my buddies CP, and they have also made some stuff for the Urban Menace Top Alky Hydro. Good Luck!
Here is RacingRascals SS blower belt cover. Talk about "Going Big" on every last detail.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/racingrascalsbeltcover.JPG
At the time of the photo, it wasn't installed, just set there for a photo Op!
HBjet

GofastRacer
08-24-2002, 06:05 AM
SUI-CY-COLE:
HEY..YOU NEED A BLOWER BELT COVER/SHIELD..I HAVE ONE OF THESE ON MY BLOWN ALKY PRO-MOD...LOOK THIS UP AND FIND IT ON THERE WEBSITE..WWW.RCDENGINEERING.COM...I HOPE I SPELT IT RIGHT,,ASK FOR J.R....THE BEST SHIT MONEY CAN BUY,,HANDS DOWN......You spelt it right, it works!!....... :cool:

superdave013
08-24-2002, 06:47 AM
HBjet:
I believe there is a place in Norco called Performance Aluminum. They made a bitchin polished aluminim cover for my buddies CP, and they have also made some stuff for the Urban Menace Top Alky Hydro. Good Luck!
Here is RacingRascals SS blower belt cover. Talk about "Going Big" on every last detail.
http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Forum_Graphic_Depot/racingrascalsbeltcover.JPG
At the time of the photo, it wasn't installed, just set there for a photo Op!
HBjetStill didn't put a hole in it to run his valves??

HBjet
08-24-2002, 10:14 AM
SUI-CY-COLE:
HEY..YOU NEED A BLOWER BELT COVER/SHIELD..I HAVE ONE OF THESE ON MY BLOWN ALKY PRO-MOD...LOOK THIS UP AND FIND IT ON THERE WEBSITE..WWW.RCDENGINEERING.COM...I HOPE I SPELT IT RIGHT,,ASK FOR J.R....THE BEST SHIT MONEY CAN BUY,,HANDS DOWN......Those guards are cool, but you can still get someones hair caught in there. For a lake boat that has a back seat, you really need something that covers the front and sides.
HBjet