OGShocker
04-16-2004, 06:44 AM
Congrat's!!! Looks good!

mbrown2
04-16-2004, 07:12 AM
Nice site GT...what about pricing...

CustomCruiser
04-16-2004, 07:26 AM
Looks more like the Howard web site! :D (j/k). Your site looks good and so does your engines. It would be cool if you posted the dyno sheets for each of your engines. What is your standard warrantee? Good luck!

TPI
04-16-2004, 08:35 AM
Call for prices, warrantees vary. Im still working on the site, thanks for your patience. I wanted to get it moving so I could get the bugs out and have the advertisement ball rolling before summer.

riverracerx
04-16-2004, 09:13 AM
Looks good! I like that 600 motor!

TPI
04-16-2004, 01:14 PM
RRX it can be yours?:D

jackpunx
04-16-2004, 01:38 PM
Ready to drop in. All you need for your boat is, water hose to the sea pump, fuel hose to the fuel pump, exhaust tails, and a large lake to open up the throttle!
Are you sure thats all?.. Just curious.. what would I have to do to my drive and is there a huge difference between the 3.3 and the 2.2 quad rotor?..
PS.. great site.. Let me know if you want to drive traffic to it..

fourspeednup
04-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Are you sure thats all?.. Just curious.. what would I have to do to my drive and is there a huge difference between the 3.3 and the 2.2 quad rotor?..
Mark, I like where this line of questioning is headed;)
Sounds like somebody is getting ready to add some POWER:cool:

Just Tool'n
04-16-2004, 04:17 PM
Congradulation, Gary!
I look forward to the June opening.
Really will look forward to stop by & see the place when I go down for my monthly meetings in Newbury Park.
Best of business to you.

mirvin
04-16-2004, 04:23 PM
Looks great GT.
So can I just have my new Bullet delivered to you with no holes in it:D
mirvin;)

TPI
04-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
Ready to drop in. All you need for your boat is, water hose to the sea pump, fuel hose to the fuel pump, exhaust tails, and a large lake to open up the throttle!
OK Now(LOL) First we need to have a stout gimbal and drive connected to the boat when it came in for the new TP1000 EFI. Seriously though, I wanted a potential engine buyer to know that the engine was a true drop in. External oil cooler, fuel pump and filter, bellhousing, coupler, Sea strainer kit ect...are all included(about $2k). I really want to be up front with customers, so they know exactly what they are getting.
JP,
Huge difference between the two. I have made right at 1200 hp with the 2.2L quad-rotor. I and know of guys that have made more. The 3.3L quad can make 1200+ on pump gas pretty easily. That is a lot of power! The 2.2L quad makes enough for just about anybody.

TPI
04-16-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
Looks great GT.
So can I just have my new Bullet delivered to you with no holes in it:D
mirvin;)
That would be pretty tough. I will try to work something out with Howard.:D I would really be interested in doing that.
Thanks

TPI
04-18-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by jackpunx
JackPunx, are you in advertising? If so, I am in the process of sorting my advertisement options. Please let me know if you have any internet related idea's.