PDA

View Full Version : 4 the Bush loyalists

Speedin' Ian
04-16-2004, 08:34 AM
Now I should start off by telling you that I am not a huge fan of President Bush, in fact I voted for Senator McCain in the primaries because i felt like he was a true war hero with a lot of experience. O.k. now that you know that, I want to tell you about a very cool movie I saw yesterday called "Journeys With George," it chronicles his campaign trail throughout the primaries. I think you guys would really get a kick out of it, and be suprised by his actions. He seemed like a super down to earth guy; someone you wouldn't mind having some beers with in the channel:D. I'm not sure where you could get it, but I'm sure you can find it on the internet.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-16-2004, 09:07 AM
I can't picture Kerry driving a pickup and wearing a t-shirt. This is my favorite picture of the President.
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/FwFwFwFw20.jpg

Dr. Eagle
04-16-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
I can't picture Kerry driving a pickup and wearing a t-shirt. This is my favorite picture of the President.
http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/FwFwFwFw20.jpg
I think I saw that right after the election in '00. It was with or by a Liberal California Legislators Daughter as I recall... is that the one?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
04-16-2004, 09:53 AM
I got it in an e-mail with a few others, I don't know the story behind it.

Dr. Eagle
04-16-2004, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Mrs. Sportin' Wood
I got it in an e-mail with a few others, I don't know the story behind it.
I think it was Nancy Pelosi's daughter now that I think about it...

Speedin' Ian
04-16-2004, 09:58 AM
I know the women's mother is a democratic senator, not sure what state though. The women worked for ABC I believe, and was on the press tour as a reporter, but brought her own video camera and made a documentary

Dr. Eagle
04-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
I know the women's mother is a democratic senator, not sure what state though. The women worked for ABC I believe, and was on the press tour as a reporter, but brought her own video camera and made a documentary
Not senator, speaker.......Nancy Pelosi..........