PDA

View Full Version : Kill Bill Vol II opens in theatres today!

FMluvswater
04-16-2004, 12:35 PM
So who's going to see it? I'm not going tonight but definitely I'm going this week ... I've been waiting what seems like forever for it! :mad: / :cool:
It's gonna drive me nuts knowing it's available tonight and I can't go see it straight away! :D

FMluvswater
04-17-2004, 02:56 PM
I saw it I saw it I sawwwww ittttt!!! :D :D :D :cool: Vol II was good too!! Differently than Vol I but damn I loved both movies!! :cool:

HammerDown
04-17-2004, 03:11 PM
Hope to see it next week.

FMluvswater
04-17-2004, 03:16 PM
Vol II is even more psychological, personal and ironic than Vol I. :cool: Loved Gordon Liu's character! LMAO a lot!!! :D :D

HammerDown
04-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Just seen it, not bad but I thought the 1'st one had more kick to it.
Dam Uma Thurman has some ugly ass feet (just thought I'd pass that on for Blown472).:D
Poor Daril Hannah got her other eye plucked out...:eek:

Blown 472
04-26-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
Dam Uma Thurman has some ugly ass feet (just thought I'd pass that on for Blown472).:D
Hey now, I like her feet, albeit she has bent toes.

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 02:35 PM
how tall is she?

fourspeednup
04-26-2004, 03:05 PM
May go see it tonight with some chickie, hopefully she'll fall for the old hole-in-the-popcorn-bag trick;)

HammerDown
04-26-2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
May go see it tonight with some chickie, hopefully she'll fall for the old hole-in-the-popcorn-bag trick;)
Just make sure it's extra Butter...:D

HammerDown
04-26-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Blown 472
Hey now, I like her feet, albeit she has bent toes.
I don't know Blown...maybe if she had Heels on. I'd hate to play footse with those ugly Dogs under the covers!:eek:
And Shrimp'ins out of the question all together :D

FMluvswater
04-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by HammerDown
I agree there was way more action and choreographic excellence in the first one but damn the second one was such a fan****ingtastic headtrip!! Holy **** I love both of those movies! :cool: They both rocked for very different reasons! I really do hope to see Vol II one more time before it leaves the theatres. :cool: QT is a sick and twisted genius!!! :D (I'm glad he wasn't in the movie itself though- he might have ruined it, lol!)

fourspeednup
04-26-2004, 07:25 PM
Verdict is in...I'm gonna grab a bite at chile's and catch the 10:30 show with a slutty brunette.
Hopefully there's another roach on the table and I get my meal free again:cool:
--four((one cheap bastard))speed

FMluvswater
04-26-2004, 09:18 PM
I hope you enjoy the brun ... uhh .. I mean the movie! ;) :D
Tell us about it after ... again I mean the movie! LOL! :D

fourspeednup
04-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Well no roach so no free meal, and the slut was....ummm....not able to do justice to her title:rolleyes:
Cool movie, Uma Thurman is so hot! I really have a thing for those older chicks.;) Total head trip though and what was up with the chinaman with the beard flip?:p
The coked up strip club owner was by far the best character though:D