PDA

View Full Version : a word about wsuwrhr

lovemyultra
04-16-2004, 07:30 PM
Today I received the parts that I asked Brian to make for me ,they were exactly what I asked for when I asked for them and for the price we agreed on .Just so everyone knows Brian is a stand up guy that is on top of things .I sent him the money before he did any work and never worried once about getting my parts ,so if you need any billet parts give him a call and he can hook you up .Im sure there are other guys on here making parts but Ive only dealt with Brian and will continue to tell everybody that he is a stand up guy thanks again Brian and I have more stuff to be done when money permits
THANKS AGAIN DJ

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-16-2004, 07:38 PM
that is a great post.. and thanks for sharing your info.. :D ;)

Boozer
04-16-2004, 07:41 PM
Brian when u get the chance please PM me. I have a license plate frame I would like to have made. Tell me the cost and where to send the money.

JetBoatRich
04-16-2004, 08:34 PM
Nice post DJ :D
Brian is doing a couple things for me right now:D He has been great and patience with me through it all.

Kachina26
04-16-2004, 08:36 PM
Brian is a stand up guy, he made a license plate frame for me and it looks great. I'll get a pic of it once I put it on my trailer.

bordsmnj
04-16-2004, 08:45 PM
ditto. Brain takes care of business:D

wsuwrhr
04-16-2004, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by bordsmnj
ditto. Brain takes care of business:D
Yea whatever BordsMJ
haha
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by lovemyultra
Today I received the parts that I asked Brian to make for me ,they were exactly what I asked for when I asked for them and for the price we agreed on .Just so everyone knows Brian is a stand up guy that is on top of things .I sent him the money before he did any work and never worried once about getting my parts ,so if you need any billet parts give him a call and he can hook you up .Im sure there are other guys on here making parts but Ive only dealt with Brian and will continue to tell everybody that he is a stand up guy thanks again Brian and I have more stuff to be done when money permits
THANKS AGAIN DJ
I was scared to open this thread, I just got home and I thought something might be wrong. haha
I'm glad you liked your parts, I can't wait to see them on the boat.
UPS rules.
You are more than welcome. Call anytime.
Brian

Kilrtoy
04-17-2004, 01:26 AM
What does he make

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
What does he make
I have a "What You Want Store"
What you want?
Brian

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 08:54 AM
Brian check your PM:D

NashvilleBound
04-17-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by lovemyultra
THANKS AGAIN DJ
I completely agree! Brian did me a great frame for my trailer then I hit...ever so lightly, the side of my garage (stone) a few months ago tearing the frame, plate and fender... Sucks to be me I guess.

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by riodog
Brian's a real "stand-up " guy! A couple of weeks ago, I sent him an e-mail about a part I needed - at 9pm- I might add- and within about 10 minutes I get a phone call asking how soon I wanted it !!! WOW, from the 3 or 4 others I usually use for my machine work I would have gotten " should be about 3 weeks cuz we're all booked up for a while". LOL.
Picked it up on Saturday and it is perfect. Was gonna wait to post pics til it comes back from the powdercoater( Eddie Marine) but might as well post them now cuz this thread is a runnin. With service and work like this, Brian will be getting all of my "brain storming ideas" in the future.
By the way- this is a water manifold for a jet boat- can run everything , bypass, headers, motor, chiller, from 1 source. Less plumbing involved. Will post pics when it comes back candy red to match the boat.
THANKS BRIAN !!!
Michael aka Riodog
Cool, thanks Mike. I'm glad you liked it. I hope it works for you.
I even got a cool back scratcher from Mike. Everyone needs one of those.
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by NashvilleBound
I completely agree! Brian did me a great frame for my trailer then I hit...ever so lightly, the side of my garage (stone) a few months ago tearing the frame, plate and fender... Sucks to be me I guess.
Ever so slightly? Let me know if it is really ruined, I will do you up another one.
Brian

NashvilleBound
04-18-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
Ever so slightly? Let me know if it is really ruined, I will do you up another one.
Brian
Hey Brian,
Ya, it's whacked. Ripped the corner off as it bent in half. The frame and the plate too the brunt...gave me an excuse to put two new Powdercoated fenders on. Going cross country all the time shows after a while. If you have time make one, if not I understand. It's all good.
Jeff

wsuwrhr
04-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by NashvilleBound
Hey Brian,
Ya, it's whacked. Ripped the corner off as it bent in half. The frame and the plate too the brunt...gave me an excuse to put two new Powdercoated fenders on. Going cross country all the time shows after a while. If you have time make one, if not I understand. It's all good.
Jeff
I was getting ready to run some more. For the setup time, 5 is the least I will run. 10 is better, I am getting closer. Let me know if you want a replacement. Same as last time?
Brian

NashvilleBound
04-18-2004, 09:34 AM
Sure. Run me one same as last time. Thanks.