PDA

View Full Version : CBBB and OP6C truck sighting on 60 E headed to the river with JET SKIS!!! OUCH!!

wsuwrhr
04-16-2004, 11:36 PM
I was headed out to Riverside to drop off parts to a custumer. I came up on a white Ford towing jet skis with CBBB and OP6C stickers on the window. Sure enough, I knew who it was, Steve and wife(Beautiful Noise).
Brian

Kilrtoy
04-17-2004, 12:35 AM
Cancel Christmas

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Cancel Christmas
Have a bad day?
Brian

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2004, 08:58 AM
I wish we were leaving.. but we are out of here wed night.. :D

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Steve pulling JetSkis in public:rolleyes:

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Steve pulling JetSkis in public:rolleyes:
That's what I thought.
Brian

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2004, 09:07 AM
but at least he is headin to the river.. we aren't.. :( ;)

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
That's what I'm saying. I am working on the boat and motorhome today.
Brian

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2004, 09:20 AM
get it done so you can be on the road too.. :D :D :D

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 09:20 AM
Good point:mad: weather has taken a turn to cold, cloudy and windy right now up here:yuk:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2004, 09:21 AM
wehave rain.. :( ;)

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 09:23 AM
wehave rain.. :( ;)
I think that is soon behind:rolleyes: feel bad for the people at the Poppy Festival up here:yuk: :yuk:

victorfb
04-17-2004, 09:23 AM
i dont have a problem with that. it's not jet ski's in general that i hate, but the jet ski ONLY rider. people that also own/drive boats know the rules and ways of the water. but when you get these people that just go out and buy a PWC and have no clue to how the ways of the water go, you have accidents and or bad days. i see all too often a couple jet skiers weaving back and forth while going basicaly straight up or down river. i never know weather they are going to turn or not. they almost never look back or signal in some way and then Wham, quik turn right in front of a 32' fountain or something. as if the fountain can (or even would) turn that quikly to not hit them. and that buisness of jumping the wake is even worse. im sure its fun and all, but when they come across the river or lake, B-line so they can get to your wake and never look to see if someone is coming up or down river at a much faster speed. all they are concentrating on is that wake. i like to throw the roost up on my jet every so often just to let them know I WILL USE IT! god i can go on and on with this one. sorry for the ranting.:D

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 09:25 AM
Victor we were only joking at Steve's expense;) all in fun and he knows that.
But, like you the diverter sure comes in handy:D

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
Victor we were only joking at Steve's expense;) all in fun and he knows that.
Ditto,
Sorry if you took it the wrong way.
Brian

Budget Baller
04-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Brian,
Did you get the phase converter? I lowered the price too, to help make up for the freight. Hope it is what you needed.

Heatstroke
04-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Brian, back out out the garage and get the impeller on!

roostwear
04-17-2004, 10:34 AM
Damn, used Shelley's ID.

victorfb
04-17-2004, 11:13 AM
no prob. i knew it was all in fun. i suppose i just needed to rant for a sec. sorry about that.
would be nice to hear how many times he came close to a rooster tail this weekend though. :p

superdave013
04-17-2004, 11:30 AM
At least he didn't put a big rack on his flatbottom trailer to haul them. lol
That guy owns the cleanest Eliminator I've ever seen and it's a classic flat set up circle race style. There are 2 year old cats that look older then his boat. His has to be around to 30 years old now.

gigamurph
04-17-2004, 09:48 PM
Yeah; ol' BN has no problem lettin' his seamy side show! We all better hope that he doesn't take to runnin' around showin' off his "other" hobby!:eek:
......and sd013, I'll let BN get ya for the "Eliminator" comment!:D Beautiful Noise (the boat) is not only one of the cleanest classic boats you'll ever see, but one of the cleanest boats; period! One of the slowest too! Just ask 'im!:p

Sleek-Jet
04-17-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by gigamurph
Yeah; ol' BN has no problem lettin' his seamy side show! We all better hope that he doesn't take to runnin' around showin' off his "other" hobby!:eek:
......and sd013, I'll let BN get ya for the "Eliminator" comment!:D Beautiful Noise (the boat) is not only one of the cleanest classic boats you'll ever see, but one of the cleanest boats; period! One of the slowest too! Just ask 'im!:p
I hear he dunks it in the river to get it that clean. :D

gigamurph
04-17-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Sleek-Jet
I hear he dunks it in the river to get it that clean. :D REQUENTLY! The inconsiderate a**hole!:p

wsuwrhr
04-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Brian,
Did you get the phase converter? I lowered the price too, to help make up for the freight. Hope it is what you needed.
Thanks a ton for that, I didn't get it Friday, hopefully I'll get it Monday.
I hope it works too,
haha
Brian

Beautiful Noise
04-20-2004, 02:40 PM
Boy........OH.........BOY....... A guy can't even sneak out of town, I had to get the PlayToys down to the River for the summer the Boat is still being worked on I should have it ready in acouple of weeks:D Fresh Motor,New Seats,More chrome and as Gig pointed out the slowness of my Boat I figured I might as well make it shiny:D Dave thanks for the kind words.
victorfb.....No I didn't get Roosted,The sad thing is there are just as many Idiots driving around in Boats as there are on Sea-Doos......Last summer my wife was Cruising up river and all of a sudden this Jet Boat comes up along side of her about 5' away from her and the guy riding passenger started yelling for no reason it scared the hell out of her,They started laughing and took off My wife was pretty shook-up and stopped I happened to be coming around the corner in my Boat and noticed them laughing when they went by me not knowing what had happened then my Wife came up and told me what happened I asked her if she was OK and then told her see there are Asshole's out here no matter what they are driving be it Sea-Doos or Boats and dont even get me started on the guy that sank my Boat:( thats another story:) Let's just all be safe out there no matter where you go Boating:D