PDA

View Full Version : feedback on a certain boat dealer

Vicjet
04-17-2004, 01:53 AM
I am looking to possibly purchasing a new boat. I have visited a few manufacturers commander, afterschock, genesis, etc. I have also stopped by The Boat Works (Omega boats) in riverside. Has anyone had any experience with this dealer (Forrest) good or bad. The information can help me as to if I can feel comfortable in dealing with him. Thanks Vicjet

shadow
04-17-2004, 06:31 AM
If your in the market for a jet,take the time to look into Ultra.
I had a 22 stealth and have friends with 21 stealth.both quality boats.give John a call619-443-1100

JESSE
04-17-2004, 08:45 AM
I gave that guy 4800 for a down payment on a boat he had my money for 4 months he never came up with a boat and i had to hunt his ass down for the money back with the promise of an ass beaten if he didn't have it. he is a liar and cheat. have you noticed he never answers the phone and then calls you back once he has your money he will not call back. please go some where else

jtham
04-17-2004, 09:05 AM
I'm with Jesse!! I was thinking about buying a new boat. I called that guy several times and it was always an ansewering machine. When I finally left a message that i was interested in buying one of his boats, he finally called me back.
Be very leary of boat dealers. Research thenm first, like your doing now.

jtham
04-17-2004, 09:14 AM
I'm with Jesse!! I was thinking about buying a new boat. I called that guy several times and it was always an ansewering machine. When I finally left a message that i was interested in buying one of his boats, he finally called me back.
Be very leary of boat dealers. Research thenm first, like your doing now.

superdave013
04-17-2004, 11:20 AM
You can't go wrong with Ultra.
But you also might want to look at Renagade Boats in Anaheim.
They make a nice 21' jetboat. Ron Pace runs it and he's a straight shooter all the way.
My friend bought a new boat from them last year and it went smooth as butta. I was impressed on how well they treated him and handled the build up. It was on time and no hidden costs.

screamdreambrad
04-17-2004, 07:32 PM
you can also talk to john at inland ultra in norco, or tom papp next door for a 19ft picklefork tunnel. 1643 industrial in norco. brad

RUCAV
04-18-2004, 01:05 PM
My buddy recommeded Renegade but they didnt seem all that interested in my business. Maybe we caught em on a bad day. Big John at Inland Ultra is definitely a good dude and you'll get a quality boat at a good price. Doesnt hurt to look.
My .02, just an opinion.