PDA

View Full Version : If you all...

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2004, 04:18 AM
remind me, I'll tell yo about my night (4-16-04) for my frat's formal!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-17-2004, 08:38 AM
we are waiting.. Just a reminder>>LOL!! :D :D

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by DeltaSigBoater
remind me, I'll tell yo about my night (4-16-04) for my frat's formal!
Sorry to keep you all in suspense for a few hours, but hey I was a “tad” drunk this morning.
I let my roommate’s date drink in my car on they way there, were not even on the freeway and she spills her drink all over the back of my car.
Half the house didn’t get to the boat (hornblower cruises) on time, and it left with out them. Not really a big loss, most of the people don’t like them any ways.
My date was lookin’ good, and we were really having a good time, drinking, dancing, talking, etc., etc., etc. I’m thinking all is well with when my date asked me to carry her to the car cause he feet hurt.
That was the last of it; as soon as we got in the car it was her sitting there with her arms folded with that “I said &/or did something that pissed her off” look. Talk about a long car ride home.
When we got back to the frat house & my apartment. She had one glass champagne and goes “I’m tired I wanna sleep.” My mind is going YES! Well she proceeded to go to sleep on the couch.
I’m all **** it, and went to hang out with my bros and drink. About a half hour goes by and I come back to my apartment to get some more beer, and my date is gone, like went home, without even a thank you.
In the end I still had a good time and my head is throbbing.

JetBoatRich
04-17-2004, 01:34 PM
What's her story today:rolleyes: does she remember last night:eek!:

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2004, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by JetBoatRich
What's her story today:rolleyes: does she remember last night:eek!:
Don't know... and i havent gotten a call either, right now i could give a fyck less.

H20 Party Starter
04-17-2004, 01:45 PM
New thread title: Does anyone want to her about me not getting any?
answer: No
H20=> pissed off....home early from Havazoo....sucky weather!!!!!

DeltaSigBoater
04-17-2004, 02:08 PM
I wasn't expecting to get any;)

fourspeednup
04-17-2004, 02:45 PM
Party at my buddy's place last night---got drunk, once the kegs were gone at around 12, picked up a 30 of coors light and got all the attention from the chicks:D --I love girls competing over me, even if it's for my booze ;)
Got home, passed out, woke up to find a road construction sign on the floor:confused:
That was my night:rolleyes:
h2o, was it super windy out there? Started gusting at around 3AM here in Phoenix:yuk: