PDA

View Full Version : Kid Rock in concert

Craig
04-17-2004, 07:52 AM
Man, we saw Kid Rock and Jerry Cantrell in concert last night. What a show :D Anyone that was bagging on him for doing the softer stuff on the new album would have appreciated this concert. I think he did 2 slower songs the whole night and he played for over 2 hours. The one slow song was "Picture", he did that with the female drummer and it sounded good. Most of the show was non stop rock. At the end he did a "Michigan Medly" as he called it. He did Bob Segers Night Moves and Old Time R & R, than Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever, Grand Funk Railroads We're An American Band, than some 60's song I can't recall (my head still hurts) and finally MC5's Kick Out The Jams.
Jerry Cantrell did some of his solo stuff as well as Alice In Chains :)
The show was even better considering they didn't rape you for the cost of reserved seats, they were like 40 bucks or so.
Craig

cc322
04-17-2004, 12:54 PM
I for one love his new cd I think it shows how talented he is, imo all his cd"s are great my wife loves when he sings slow and hates when he swears and raps. For me I like it all. That WHITE BOY gots it goin on:D

cheezpanel
04-17-2004, 03:04 PM
My wife and I saw him last year with Aerosmith. Didn't think much of him until we saw the show. He's pretty talented. Did he have the strippers in the phone booths on stage????

Craig
04-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Yeah, but they never "stripped" :(