PDA

View Full Version : Eliminator Regatta May First

Rock-it man
04-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Who's going ??? I will be there Thur through Sat night and head north Sunday. I will be trying for a speed run early Sat morning and need a safety boat if anyones willing, will be going for 145 mph. I know it will be early but that way you will get a good start on the day !!!! and see the record run !!!:D
So how about it any takers !!!!

Daytona100
04-17-2004, 01:33 PM
I,LL be there. Looking forward to seeing your ride. Whats your boat look like? Ive got pictures of mine in the Daytona pics thread, Cats & tunnell sect.

25Elmn8r
04-17-2004, 02:11 PM
I will be there Thursday afternoon till Sunday.
BTW, Daytona100, The new ride looks sweet!!!

Rock-it man
04-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Look for this !!!!:D

Daytona100
04-17-2004, 06:59 PM
Hey Rock-it man i've got your back. If I can be of any assistance please dont be afraid to ask. Ime looking forward to seeing the record breaking pass. Let me know if I need to bring anything special. Lets have fun and be careful.

Rock-it man
04-18-2004, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Daytona100
Hey Rock-it man i've got your back. If I can be of any assistance please dont be afraid to ask. Ime looking forward to seeing the record breaking pass. Let me know if I need to bring anything special. Lets have fun and be careful.
I will be at the Pizza feed fri night ,will be wearing yellow crew shirts with ROCKIT MAN on them just look for two old white haired REDNECKS !!! for up North !!:D This is us !! Great we can meet early Sat morning at Windser Ramp will talk to ya Fri !! Thanks the only thing you may want to bring is a Video cam,I will have one mounted on the Boat !

Rock-it man
04-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Rock-it man
I will be at the Pizza feed fri night ,will be wearing yellow crew shirts with ROCKIT MAN on them just look for two old white haired REDNECKS !!! for up North !!:D This is us !! Great we can meet early Sat morning at Windser Ramp will talk to ya Fri !! Thanks the only thing you may want to bring is a Video cam,I will have one mounted on the Boat !
Forgot the Pic . This was at Portland Oregon 2003

phebus
04-18-2004, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Rock-it man
Forgot the Pic . This was at Portland Oregon 2003
What happened to your avatar?

Rock-it man
04-18-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by phebus
What happened to your avatar?
Lost in cyber space !!:mad:

Daytona100
04-20-2004, 07:46 PM
Hey Rock-it man. I might get there late friday night. Have to do that work thing. I want to hook up with you and your crew at Windsor sat morning. What time are you goeing to launch? Keep me informed I dont want to miss the speed run. Thank you. Mike

cruser
04-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Anybody got room for a new eliminator owner? This will most likely be the weekend I get to pick up my 21 Daytona. It won't be ready for the water yet (No motor) but it will be mine. Maybe I could a prize for the slowest boat? Surely would qualify for the newest boat!!
cruzer

P P R
04-21-2004, 02:26 PM
Cruser, congratulations on the new. If you have it together bring it to the Portland poker run July17. We also do one at lake Billychinook in Sept. If you need any info on these runs call 503 793-2164. Tim

1stepcloser
04-21-2004, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by cruser
Anybody got room for a new eliminator owner? This will most likely be the weekend I get to pick up my 21 Daytona. It won't be ready for the water yet (No motor) but it will be mine. Maybe I could a prize for the slowest boat? Surely would qualify for the newest boat!!
cruzer
Welcome to the family.
I'll be there Thursday 29th in the AM, staying through Monday at Crazy Horse.
If you're in the neighborhood, look us up.

Mrs. Restless22
04-21-2004, 04:46 PM
We will be there with a bunch of other Eliminators from NorCal...
Staying at the London Bridge Resort thursday through monday.
Cant wait!! :D

castaway
04-27-2004, 08:47 AM
Has anyone stayed at, or know anything about The Agave Inn??

sigepmock
04-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Just got the word hat me and the Mrs. are going this weekend. We'll be guests of the Phuggit's for the regatta. It will also be the first trip on the new pump, hope it works.:confused:
Do you think I have to cover up the "Hawaiian" on the boat?:) :D

bear down
04-27-2004, 02:54 PM
The little lady and I will be there early friday afternoon. See you guys there!

phuggit
04-27-2004, 04:59 PM
Just got an email from Jukerswildpromotions. Expecting over 200 boats at the drivers meeting on Saturday.
The manager at Lake Havasu Marina is charging a 10.00 fee to launch and you must have mufflers if you have a thru hull exhaust...:yuk:
See you all there.

ADDICTED
04-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Does anyone no where the event is going to be held this weekened. I heard it was at the aquatic center. Not the usual Nautical Inn?
Anyhow will be there thurs. night at Crazy horse.

1stepcloser
04-28-2004, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by ADDICTED
Does anyone no where the event is going to be held this weekened. I heard it was at the aquatic center. Not the usual Nautical Inn?
Anyhow will be there thurs. night at Crazy horse.
Yes, its at the aquatic center this year. Some schedule conflict with the Nautical.
I'll be staying at Crazy Horse too. arriving Thursday morning.

Powerquestboy
04-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Where the heck is the Aquatic Center? I'm going with my Buddy who is picking up his new 38 Eagle that Eliminator just finished. Been going to Havasu for years and never heard of the aquatic center.

cruser
04-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Well, due to schedule slips and this weekend's regatta, my boat will not be finished. Since I was going to be in LA to see that everything was done before it got delivered, I was thinking about going to the regatta. But it looks like the boat isn't going to get done until next week. So I'm going to miss this year's regatta. Just wait until next year. My boat will be ready by then!!
cruzer

ADDICTED
04-28-2004, 11:48 AM
The aquatic center is the water park on your right hand side when coming into havasu from parker. I guess there is a beach of some sort we can park on or something?

Rock-it man
04-29-2004, 08:29 AM
AS you probably have heard I wont make it ,the drive let go at the Heatwave and my F-350 was stolen when I was in Vegas the boat was taken home by Dennis so glad its OK. Have fun down there and I will be back next year .

castaway
04-29-2004, 08:36 AM
sorry to hear that...

ADDICTED
04-29-2004, 09:14 AM
That sucks I was really hoping to see your boat run. At least the boat wasn't stolen.

sigepmock
04-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Damn ...Sorry to hear about your bad luck Rock-It......and I just convinced the wife to get up early on Saturday to watch you run....Good luck and we'll see ya next time.
Chris

Laveyman
04-29-2004, 05:05 PM
I just spoke with Mike Misplay from the Eliminator sales office in Colorado. I guess I'll be there Sat AM meeting up with Mike. He's promised to get me a demo ride on a 30 Daytona, as I'm looking to jump off the Lavey ship this winter. Can't wait. Hope to mee some of ya there. I'll be the only Lavey at the Eliminator regatta! :D