PDA

View Full Version : Blank Hulls Are They Available

payloan
04-18-2004, 11:56 AM
Does anyone know if there are any available? 25' to 30' Cat or Vee.

payloan
04-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Is this a stupid question? C'mon I am new to the wonderfull world of boating. O.k. just a little new.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-18-2004, 12:20 PM
be patient.. someone will give you a heads up.. ;)

Debbolas
04-18-2004, 12:22 PM
Did you post under the hot boats fourm as well?
:D

mike37
04-18-2004, 02:19 PM
I think any of the boat biulders will sell you a blank hull
call them

TPI
04-18-2004, 05:03 PM
The really high end mfg's will stay away from selling blanks for fear that the boat will be rigged badly, or have an improper X dimension making "their" product handle poorly. They also are on the lookout for people "splashing" their hull design. It is possible to buy a bare hull, you will just have to find the one you like and go talk to the production manager at that facility. Good luck:D I hope that helped a little.

jlnorthrup122
04-18-2004, 05:11 PM
The really high end mfg's will stay away from selling blanks for fear that the boat will be rigged badly, or have an improper X dimension making "their" product handle poorly. They also are on the lookout for people "splashing" their hull design. It is possible to buy a bare hull, you will just have to find the one you like and go talk to the production manager at that facility. Good luck I hope that helped a little.
Good call GT! Nobody would want there hard work to go down the drain for a low dollar deal!
Payloan are you tring to steal a hull design? :D