PDA

View Full Version : A couple Lake Pleasant pic's

Craig
04-19-2004, 07:36 AM
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/Mary2.jpg
Instead of reposting everything, here's a link to a few more :)
Lake Pleasant pic's (http://www.justanothertoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252)
Craig

HAULNZ
04-19-2004, 07:44 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time, sorry we missed out. :( The weather in Parker was horrible on Saturday. I have never seen the water as rough as it was, there were three foot whitecaps. It felt like we were in the ocean. Sunday was much better, but still breazy.

Craig
04-19-2004, 07:53 AM
Pleasant was so rough Saturday afternoon, we could hardly make any speed. Been a long time since I saw 3 and 4 foot whitecaps out there :eek!: We'll have to hook up with you two one of these weekends :)
Craig

91nordic29
04-19-2004, 07:55 AM
nice pics. the wind came up pretty good by the time we left humbug. wind blew us right into the dock at the 10 lane and left a big gouge in gelcoat. everybody was having a hard time. was a good day overall! good to see everyone.:cool:

Slick
04-19-2004, 08:44 AM
You westsiders should have ventured the land of the beautiful water. Despite the wind, we had a great day. It really wasn't that bad, even in the more open areas of the lake. You guys wouldn't have even noticed it. We found a great beach to hang out on up at the north end.
Yesterday was awesome. Took the kiddies and hung out on a beach with Baylee. He tried to tangle assholes with a very big and curious yellow lab, but she didn't want any part of it. So he had no choice but to play :confused:

FRENCHIE
04-19-2004, 01:11 PM
great pics thanx for sharin!:D

Outnumbered
04-20-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Slick
You westsiders should have ventured the land of the beautiful water. Despite the wind, we had a great day. It really wasn't that bad, even in the more open areas of the lake. You guys wouldn't have even noticed it. We found a great beach to hang out on up at the north end.
Yesterday was awesome. Took the kiddies and hung out on a beach with Baylee. He tried to tangle assholes with a very big and curious yellow lab, but she didn't want any part of it. So he had no choice but to play :confused:
Where did you end up going?

91nordic29
04-20-2004, 06:16 AM
i think they went out to bartlett

Slick
04-20-2004, 06:55 AM
We did go to Bartlett. Not a party lake unless you bring it with you. It's about 45mi from your new house I'd guess.

Jordy
04-20-2004, 07:06 AM
We did go to Bartlett.
AKA Bayliner Lake. I've never seen so many Baylitters as Saturday and Sunday out there.
Not a party lake unless you bring it with you.
Now where have I heard that before???? :confused: :D :D

Slick
04-20-2004, 07:44 AM
That's true. Saturday we saw some dude trying to pull his Bayliner off the trailer with a rope, stumbling all over the place while it bounces sideways off the ramp. He finally got it turned around after doing a facial on the dock and tearing up his hand.
Sunday was pretty similiar with two gals trying to do the same thing. What is it with Bayliners and stupidity? Do they issue stupid pills or something when they sign over title?
I think it would pretty cool to get a bunch of boats together and infiltrate one of the beaches. I think it's way better than tying up.
With just two boats on Saturday we drove off a couple of boats, not once, but twice. I think these two couples were trying to get their swing on. We weren't even being rowdy. I purposely played mellow music and kept the volume down. Oh well, the site of us having a good time must have been too much for them.

Jordy
04-20-2004, 07:47 AM
I think it was two dudes in a boat called "Money Shot" that might have scared the health concious away. Either that or the beers. :D

Slick
04-20-2004, 08:13 AM
What's even funnier is a hot young chick, a skinny, ugly dude and three rug rats. That's proof positive that the boat name speaks for itself.

Jordy
04-20-2004, 08:14 AM
What's even funnier is a hot young chick, a skinny, ugly dude and three rug rats. That's proof positive that the boat name speaks for itself.
How many are yours again? :D :D :D :D

Slick
04-20-2004, 08:16 AM
None of them when it comes time for her to leave me:D

Jordy
04-20-2004, 08:18 AM
None of them when it comes time for her to leave me:D
Good thinking. Yeah, and that little red headed kid is certainly not of my loins. Gotta do something about your cheatin' wife. :p :D :D :D

NorCalCat
04-20-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Craig
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/Mary2.jpg
Instead of reposting everything, here's a link to a few more :)
Lake Pleasant pic's (http://www.justanothertoy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=252)
Craig
This is such a great entry into this thread!

Craig
04-20-2004, 09:34 AM
OK, I had one more ;)
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/Marya.jpg

NorCalCat
04-20-2004, 09:58 AM
No disrespect here, but HELLO.

Craig
04-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
No disrespect here, but HELLO.
huh :confused:

NorCalCat
04-20-2004, 11:04 AM
Don't know the relationship if any...She looks hot, and I didn't want to offend you. Never know may be your wife...
Thats all!

Craig
04-20-2004, 11:08 AM
Nah, just a friend of a friend :D If she was my wife, trust me, that would not be offensive. "What a big fat cow", yeah that might be but I've never understood any guy who takes compliments about their good looking wife/g-friend wrong :p

NorCalCat
04-20-2004, 11:35 AM
LMAO! I couldn't agree any more.:D

SBullet
04-20-2004, 09:29 PM
Craig,
Nice Pixs!! Love the color pink!:D :D

Kilrtoy
04-20-2004, 09:33 PM
Nice pics:D