PDA

View Full Version : where to stay in Havasu?

TOBTEK
04-19-2004, 05:22 PM
SO.......my buddy:rolleyes: for the last month has been saying .......NO......dont rent a room somewhere for the BBSP, use our new house...dude its no problem. And now the Monday night before we leave on Thursday its........OH, sorry I forgot to tell you that my other partners family is also going to be there with all of there kids....blaugh,blaugh,blaugh
so...... where do I get a nice room...thats boat friendly at the last minute.........man, this sucks:mad:
how long does it take to drive to BIG RIVER from Havasu? Bro has a place there, just dont want to make the drive!!!!!

fourspeednup
04-19-2004, 05:34 PM
We have a camping crew...me, roln20s+GF, punany pirate+his biatch, possibly one more. Can't remember the name of the spot but I think you can keep the boat in the water there.
PM roln20s if you need more info, he's been there before.:cool:

Kachina26
04-19-2004, 05:50 PM
As far as rooms go, you are a$$ out dude.

Havasu Cig
04-19-2004, 05:51 PM
I would say Big River is 45-60 minutes from Havasu depending on driving speed. It is on the California side so you will have to cross over in Parker then drive up.

Budget Baller
04-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Tobtek,
You can leave your boat at my house if your worried about it. I might even have an extra room at the house, but I will not know until Thursday.

hd&boatrider
04-19-2004, 06:56 PM
http://www.res99.com/nexres/search/power_results.cgi?src=10006417&lang=ENG&city=Lake+Havasu&state=AZ&country=US

OutCole'd
04-19-2004, 06:56 PM
I stayed at the Island inn last weekend, and it was fine. Plenty of boat parking, and a decent room. I do know if they have any vacancy's, you can try.
http://www.havasumotels.com/Islander/islandinn.htm

TOBTEK
04-19-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Budget Baller
Tobtek,
You can leave your boat at my house if your worried about it. I might even have an extra room at the house, but I will not know until Thursday.
thanks for the offer.....I will be there at your door Thursday night with barley pops in hand:D ......I sent you a P/M.....Toby