PDA

View Full Version : Just one person opinion

topfuelhydro
09-13-2001, 04:53 AM
this has gotten me both mad and sick to my stomach, i am driving down the road listening to an NY radio station and they are taking request from phone calls and this guy calls on and he lives in the Bronx near the Arab community in the Bronx which is in the USA and he says the frick'n towel heads/dot head are in the street celabrating.How can anyone in the goverment,police etc... allow this go on? It is bad enough we have to see these scumbags on TV over in their country doing this but why are they hereand why are they allowed to be doing this? If they hate the us so much why are they here? i can only hope one of the doush bag mother frickers reads this and can explain this to me?It is just to bad someone like Mr. gotti or one of his associates was not around the area at the time because i am sure they would not allow this to go on and i would only hope that the authorities will turn their heads when it happens. this is not right and something has to be done, i don't believe thrashing 7/11 or beating the crap out of towel head cab drivers is right like it has been going on but the people that are outright disrespectful and don't give a $hit should ...well lets just say be handled!
As you all know i voice my opinion on a lot of things i shouldn't but this has my blood boiling and i needed to vent out and just maybe someone is listening???

rivercrazy
09-13-2001, 08:17 AM
Immediate deportation for those caught along with their families. Take them out 50 miles in the ocean with a row boat and let GOD determine their fate.

CrazyHippy
09-13-2001, 08:18 PM
Only 50 miles???
And what about the shoot a hole in the row boat as the are being thrown into it???
Then throw a few freshly killed chickens into the water, just to make it interesting!!!
but that;s just my opinion
BJH

fat rat
09-14-2001, 03:42 AM
Can you imagine an "American" in a "Scumbag Muslin Country" dancing in the street....right after the U.S. blows the crap outta them.....they be dragged down the main street to thier death....we're to nice.