PDA

View Full Version : How to pick up hot chick at Advanced Auto Parts

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 06:42 PM
So there I am doing my thing and fixin my lame ass jeep as usual (finally got the exhaust fixed I broke a month ago). I got to the parts store to drop off about 5 gallons of oil and she's there. I've chatted with this girl Leslie a few times before when shes gettin me some parts, really nice girl. Up to this date I've never really flirted or anything with her, figured she was too hot and far far out of my leauge. But I chat with her a bit anyhow. So tonight I go in the back and she comes with me and we start talkin... end up going and chillin in her office and just talk for about 30 - 40 minutes. I'm like, "Damn, this girl is freakin cool!"
she mentions that she has some little fishin boat and was down at boyd lake (in loveland) last weekend. I'm like hmm. So I mention I have a boat and tell her a bit about it.... you could practicly see the girl cream her panties! (well no, but its a nice thought) Then shes like "we should go boatin at the lake sometime." I'm say, "well i'm plannin on going up this weekend if ya wanna come." then she ask me for my number. And I'm like whoa.. this is new. then she mentions that she broke up with her BF a bit ago. Great to know... even beter to know and not have to ask.
Moral of the story, dont hit on parts girl that is hotter than the sun. She might just end up goin to the lake with you the next weekend if your a nice guy. :)

MudPumper
04-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Better get to fabbin that new exhaust!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
04-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
So there I am doing my thing and fixin my lame ass jeep as usual (finally got the exhaust fixed I broke a month ago). I got to the parts store to drop off about 5 gallons of oil and she's there. I've chatted with this girl Leslie a few times before when shes gettin me some parts, really nice girl. Up to this date I've never really flirted or anything with her, figured she was too hot and far far out of my leauge. But I chat with her a bit anyhow. So tonight I go in the back and she comes with me and we start talkin... end up going and chillin in her office and just talk for about 30 - 40 minutes. I'm like, "Damn, this girl is freakin cool!"
she mentions that she has some little fishin boat and was down at boyd lake (in loveland) last weekend. I'm like hmm. So I mention I have a boat and tell her a bit about it.... you could practicly see the girl cream her panties! (well no, but its a nice thought) Then shes like "we should go boatin at the lake sometime." I'm say, "well i'm plannin on going up this weekend if ya wanna come." then she ask me for my number. And I'm like whoa.. this is new. then she mentions that she broke up with her BF a bit ago. Great to know... even beter to know and not have to ask.
Moral of the story, dont hit on parts girl that is hotter than the sun. She might just end up goin to the lake with you the next weekend if your a nice guy. :)
DUDE, better do the math...........remember..........girls are evil...........;)

DUNDUN
04-19-2004, 06:53 PM
Nice, Have fun with that. :D

MudPumper
04-19-2004, 06:57 PM
Something hot about dating a girl with grease under her fingernails.:D

fourspeednup
04-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Attaboy Drunk! Has the ice melted enough for you to take the boat out yet?:D

Dr. Eagle
04-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by MudPumper
Something hot about dating a girl with grease under her fingernails.:D
and one with overalls on and nothing underneath.....:D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Attaboy Drunk! Has the ice melted enough for you to take the boat out yet?:D
ya.. no ice. Water is still colder than a well diggers ass in Idaho though! screw the exhaust... I better get to fabin up new seats and get my shit re-gelled. nothin motivates like pussy!:D I may even take out a student loan for 800 to get my shit ulpholstered

Kilrtoy
04-19-2004, 07:17 PM
I like boobies,
I'm going to show her your Sig J/K:D

Havasu Hangin'
04-19-2004, 07:22 PM
What kind of chicks work at an auto parts store?
The kind that used to be a man.
Good luck.

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I like boobies,
She'll know that long before you get a chance to tell her :p :D
hopefully

DUNDUN
04-19-2004, 07:40 PM
hopefully
Go get em' slick!!! :D

Boozer
04-19-2004, 07:49 PM
I'll most likely be meeting up with drunk tank this weekend. If she is half the woman he says she is I will be posting pictures of her on monday. I never go to the lake without the camera in hand.

fourspeednup
04-19-2004, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
I'll most likely be meeting up with drunk tank this weekend. If she is half the woman he says she is I will be posting pictures of her on monday. I never go to the lake without the camera in hand.
When you see Drunk, tell him to send me the spring break pics;)

phebus
04-19-2004, 08:07 PM
Does she have a core charge? :D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 08:43 PM
Dont worry, I'm bringing my camera too!!! I'lll try and get some other boats up there as well and see if some of my buddies can snag some of them slutty sorority girls for ya! We dont do mediocre puntang round here! :D

Just Tool'n
04-19-2004, 08:43 PM
hopefully
Drunk tank, rules to remember, told to me alot of years ago when I was a pup, by a master of the game.
Rule #1: Candy is dandy, but liquior is quicker.
Rule #2: Refer to rule #1
Dont forget now!:D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
Drunk tank, rules to remember, told to me alot of years ago when I was a pup, by a master of the game.
Rule #1: Candy is dandy, but liquior is quicker.
Rule #2: Refer to rule #1
Dont forget now!:D
I dont leave the shore without plenty of river hooch!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1551P3180193.JPG

Tom Brown
04-19-2004, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by phebus
That's quality! LMAO! :D :D :D :D :D
Hey DT, don't try to get into her pants right away. Instead, try to get in on her employee discount. If you're driving a Jeep, it will come in handy. :D

Just Tool'n
04-19-2004, 08:52 PM
Drunk tank, were you ever a Boy Scout!
Because your are prepared!
My wife even liked the way your truck was well prepared.
And by the way my wife was introduced to me by that old master.:D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Just Tool'n
Drunk tank, were you ever a Boy Scout!
Because your are prepared!
My wife even liked the way your truck was well prepared.
And by the way my wife was introduced to me by that old master.:D
Nope, got kicked out of cub scouts, got expelled from preschool too. Fawk authority! :D
No ways, they get employee discounts????? I need a HEI dist and wires for my 455!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
As for those who like being prepared. Peep what it says right below jeep on the back
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1551PC220028.JPG

Kilrtoy
04-19-2004, 09:26 PM
What the hell is all that wine for
a NUN

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 09:31 PM
that there is River Hooch (AKA: Boones Farm) It's cheaper than cali girl on a meth binge and wil get you fawked up just as well! :D
You dont know fun till you puck up the neon green melon ball one.... makes ya think ya drank antifreeze :eek:

DeltaSigBoater
04-19-2004, 09:46 PM
that there is River Hooch (AKA: Boones Farm) It's cheaper than cali girl on a meth binge and wil get you fawked up just as well! :D
You dont know fun till you puck up the neon green melon ball one.... makes ya think ya drank antifreeze :eek:
boones farm is gonna give you one of the worst hangovers ever.
i'll stick to my coorslight and tangurey & tonics.
"if shes a CO 10 that makes her a CA 8" - tom leykis

Kachina26
04-19-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
I like boobies,
Hell I'm gonna show her this thread (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40727&highlight=nipple) just so she knows what she's in for.:D

Outnumbered
04-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Two rules:
1) Don't take Boozer or she'll think your gay and the deal is blown:D
2) Don't mention HB forums. If she reads this thread she will surely dump your ass:D
Have fun!!!
OL

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
Hell I'm gonna show her this thread (http://***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40727&highlight=nipple) just so she knows what she's in for.:D
I didnt post that... :eek!: What a feeak

fourspeednup
04-19-2004, 10:47 PM
This brings back a couple memories....namely you and Chris falling off the boat that next day into 6" of water:D :D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 11:02 PM
Dont worry, the sand bar broke my fall! :D

fourspeednup
04-19-2004, 11:05 PM
Dont worry, the sand bar broke my fall! :D
It's cool, you were just testing the friction coefficient of the gel coat:D

Drunk tank
04-19-2004, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
It's cool, you were just testing the friction coefficient of the gel coat:D
its not that good when wet. BTW... go check out my pics in the hot boat pics section.. I put up most of the river pics

diggler
04-20-2004, 05:54 AM
No ways, they get employee discounts????? I need a HEI dist and wires for my 455!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yo Drunk Tank, I have a spare Olds 455 HEI distributor with new weights and MSD coil inside of it. If you want it, you can have it for shipping and say... $25. (I put in a whole new MSD system on mine and don't need it anymore because I needed a rev limiter).
PM me if you're interested.

Dave C
04-20-2004, 07:52 AM
DT.
don't listen to these fawkers.... take care of business and to hell with the consequences....
davec <----- still wishes he was in college and drinking heavily....

Drunk tank
04-20-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by diggler
Yo Drunk Tank, I have a spare Olds 455 HEI distributor with new weights and MSD coil inside of it. If you want it, you can have it for shipping and say... $25. (I put in a whole new MSD system on mine and don't need it anymore because I needed a rev limiter).
PM me if you're interested.
I didnt think MSD made a HEI Dist for a 455? Couldnt find it on their website at least last time I was there. But hell, For 25 bucks I'll take just about any HEI do get my damn high speed mis taken care of. God I hate that old mallory point shit I got on there now

Jordy
04-20-2004, 09:40 AM
OK, now that all that jibber jabber is out of the way, when do we get to see some pics of the auto parts girl? :D

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
OK, now that all that jibber jabber is out of the way, when do we get to see some pics of the auto parts girl? :D
Yeah, does she look like Heather Locklear or Frau Farbisima??????

Drunk tank
04-20-2004, 10:08 AM
relax everyone... pics will come after this weekend. lake + boat = bikini's and boobies.

Blown_Rob
04-20-2004, 12:02 PM
lets see a pic of this parts chic

carbonmarine
04-20-2004, 12:17 PM
............wait a minute... look again ..... yeup.....** I THINK THAT IS BOONES FARM .....YOUR A ****ING CHEAP SKATE !
My prediction: Date last 1/2 the day.... then she's on her way to Ft Collins to find a real man....
lol,
|Rick :D :cool: :cool:

CrazyHippy
04-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Pirate 4x4... those guys are nucking futs.......
Nice XJ
BJH:D

HighRoller
04-21-2004, 12:49 PM
Let's just all reserve judgement until after she ACTUALLY calls. You know how flaky women are, especially ones who work in auto parts stores and are eager to tell you they just broke up with the b/f. She'll probly be back with him by the weekend!

ADDICTED
04-21-2004, 01:10 PM
High Roller I think you hit the nail on the head with that one.

FlatUgly
04-21-2004, 05:20 PM
I think hopt parts girls are making a come back My co worker is very cute not to mention smart. dont let her get away Ryan

Drunk tank
04-21-2004, 05:38 PM
............wait a minute... look again ..... yeup.....** I THINK THAT IS BOONES FARM .....YOUR A ****ING CHEAP SKATE !
My prediction: Date last 1/2 the day.... then she's on her way to Ft Collins to find a real man....
It wasnt for the bitches... just to get the hommies all drunk. We didnt much care plus it tasted good.
Let's just all reserve judgement until after she ACTUALLY calls. You know how flaky women are, especially ones who work in auto parts stores and are eager to tell you they just broke up with the b/f. She'll probly be back with him by the weekend!
Damn, you're a kill joy :p

Ziggy
04-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by phebus
Funniest thing I've read in quite some time!!!!! :D :D

Jrocket
04-21-2004, 07:40 PM
Just remember that if she is single,chances are that some guy out there was sick of her shit.Even the hot ones have their problems.Beware!:D

Outnumbered
04-21-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Blown_Rob
lets see a pic of this parts chic
Better yet, lets see a pic of this chick's parts:D

Kachina26
04-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Jrocket
Just remember that if she is single,chances are that some guy out there was sick of her shit.Even the hot ones have their problems.Beware!:D
HA! They're all psycho, just find the psycho that you can put up with AND will put up with you.

Drunk tank
04-21-2004, 10:59 PM
I love crazy girls! I tend to meash well with them... plus theyre interesting. girls that dont have any crazyness to em... are just boring. I loose interest in girls like that QUICK

FastTimmy
04-22-2004, 05:49 AM
Get some pics of her at the lake and post yum...;)

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 06:15 AM
Son-of-a-bitch! Check out the weather for this weekend
:(
Today
Apr 22 Rain / Snow / Wind 43°/30° 70 %
Fri
Apr 23 Snow to Rain 44°/32° 60 %
Sat
Apr 24 Partly Cloudy 58°/38° 30 %
Sun
Apr 25 Partly Cloudy 68°/41° 20 %
damn... I may be wearing a sweat shirt if I even go... and I'm a fat dude

Jordy
04-22-2004, 06:58 AM
Now we're going to hear how the bad weather prevented him from taking her to the lake and getting pictures. Why not just take a picture of her in her natural environment, that is, before she gets back with her ex... :D :D :D

STV_Keith
04-22-2004, 07:04 AM
I dont leave the shore without plenty of river hooch!
You call that hooch?!
http://www.speedcraving.com/stv/op6-5/1/images/DSCN0395.jpg
J/K! ;)
Seriously, with the weather up there going to shit, just tell her you're still going. Then drive to HAVASU! You didn't specify WHICH lake you were going to, did ya?
:D

TOBTEK
04-22-2004, 07:16 AM
Dear Penthouse letters........I never thought these letters were true untill I went to buy auto parts the other night.....:D :D just poking fun....:)

Jordy
04-22-2004, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
Dear Penthouse letters........I never thought these letters were true untill I went to buy auto parts the other night.....:D :D just poking fun....:)
ROTFLMAO!!! :D :D :D

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by TOBTEK
That right there is funny, I don't care who you are.. LMAO.. :D
You know HOSS is reading this post JUNK out.

RiverToysJas
04-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Today
Fri
Sat
Sun
Sucks to live by you!!!
This is what I'll be boating in this weekend....
Sat Apr 24 Sunny 92°/64°
Sun Apr 25 Sunny 96°/66°
RTJas :p

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by STV_Keith
You call that hooch?!
J/K! ;)
Have you looked at my boat? its not exactly roomy.... its an act of god to have one cooler and more than 2 people in it.... Matter a fact I think I'm just gonna make it a 2 seater :D

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Sucks to live by you!!!
This is what I'll be boating in this weekend....
Sat Apr 24 Sunny 92°/64°
Sun Apr 25 Sunny 96°/66°
RTJas :p
I cant wait to move back to cali one day... I hate snow... I hate rain... give me dry heat!!! :D Anyone out there know of or are looking for someone to fill an entry leval Civil Engineering position? :)

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Interesting, just ate a fortue cookie... it sad this inside.
"A beautiful, smart, and loving person will be comming into your life. Lucky numbers, 4, 6, 14, 18, 31, 36"
hmmmmm
:confused:

diggler
04-22-2004, 11:27 AM
DT, I got the HEI out to you today. Check your PM's.

RiverForUs
04-22-2004, 09:37 PM
Mother Nature -- Aint she a cock-blocker!:D
Today
Fri
Sat
Sun

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by RiverForUs
Mother Nature -- Aint she a cock-blocker!:D
Damn right... I'm gonna pimp slap dat bitch!

moneysucker
04-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Does that mean your seats are built. Hey, Don't **** up the parts connection. We will expect a full report with pix and pie charts on the lake field trip.
Cy

Drunk tank
04-23-2004, 12:37 AM
Seats... Done???? HA!
no :(
But if I dont have the seats done, Hull re-gelled, Place diverter installed, a loader, new carpet, working gauges and a pretty engine by April 12 next year.... then you have permission to kick my ass. Seeing ass I'm 24...I believe its about time for a quarter life crissis (I am very motivated to say the least)

diggler
04-26-2004, 05:53 AM
So where's the naked pics of the auto-parts girl????

Jbb
04-26-2004, 06:27 AM
If the Parts store chikie does not work out....Riverdave is selling these along with patio misters....:D :D
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/16462.jpg

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by JETBOAT BRIAN
If the Parts store chikie does not work out....Riverdave is selling these along with patio misters....:D :D
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/picturejokes/16462.jpg
LMFAO

Jordy
04-26-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by diggler
So where's the naked pics of the auto-parts girl????
That's a good question. It is Monday after all. Let's see them. :wink:

Jordy
04-27-2004, 03:09 PM
Guess we don't have to spend any more time waiting for these pics. Did she get back with her ex? :D