PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Lifelines

unleashed
04-19-2004, 07:05 PM
Saturday I woke up and my Lifeline vest was stolen out of my boat. Its a Large Yellow so be on the luckout for some losers trying to sell it.
Also I just talked with Todd from Jokers Wild and his 2 lifeline vests were also stolen out of his boat. One was a large black with red trim and red and orange stripes on the chest. The other was his girlfreinds a small all red with blue accents.
This all happened at the Nautical.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Phat Matt
04-19-2004, 07:09 PM
That sucks! It's too bad you have to worry about that kind of stuff at the river. Some people have no respect. Good luck on finding it.
Matt

Risky Business
04-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by unleashed
The other was his girlfreinds a small all red with blue accents.
I'm thinking we shouldn't tell DeDe about the girlfriends jacket:D

FRENCHIE
04-19-2004, 08:05 PM
what goes around comes around...maybee they will wrecck, need the jakets and they wont work?!!!:mad:

bear down
04-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Deano,
A little off topic, Monica saw a bunch of your merchandise at the Agave shopping Center off the Channel...Some cool stuff!!

PlyaPlya22
04-19-2004, 08:34 PM
Saturday I woke up and my Lifeline vest was stolen out of my boat. Its a Large Yellow so be on the luckout for some losers trying to sell it.
Also I just talked with Todd from Jokers Wild and his 2 lifeline vests were also stolen out of his boat. One was a large black with red trim and red and orange stripes on the chest. The other was his girlfreinds a small all red with blue accents.
Deano
Next time sleep down below and when you hear that MoFo jumping on pull his ass in and commence to whoopin it. I bet that Fu**er will think twice next time. I truly believe somone had to see something because we beached and went up and came out about 3am and headed back over to Windor and there were still quite a few people up. Good luck Unleashed. Why have them if you can't wear them. They'll show up.

unleashed
04-19-2004, 10:15 PM
THanks all, Yeah I wish they would show up but more than likely someone will make some money off of them.
Beardown, Thanks for the props, our stuff is doing real well.
Deano

Ducatista
04-20-2004, 08:34 AM
I hear that crap alot at the Nautical. Park your boat on the sand at night & it gets "looked" thru, with anything worth any money and in plain sight missing the next morning. Thats a really nice hotel, they need to install nighttime surveillance or a security guard just for the beached boats alone, or something.

Reaper1
04-20-2004, 11:30 AM
Deano, sorry about the jackets man. It's too bad stuff like this happens to nice people like you and your family. Don't worry, those bastards will get their's:mad:

summerlove
04-20-2004, 12:41 PM
Wasn't someone just asking about boat alarms the other day - and to think, some of us (oh no, not me!) thought it was a dumb question - alarms in boats, how stupid is that? Oh well, maybe not too dumb after all - right HH?

ACCEPTENCE
04-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Wasn't someone just asking about boat alarms the other day - and to think, some of us (oh no, not me!) thought it was a dumb question - alarms in boats, how stupid is that? Oh well, maybe not too dumb after all - right HH?
Shit gets riffled all the time down there, most of the time it just never makes it to the boards.
I myself don't think that's a particularly bad idea...
Set a motion detector under the deck facing the coskpit and when someone climbs in the back or a leg flys in over the side, the friggin alarm goes balistic. That'll slow em down.
How hard could it be to do???
It could work!!!
***cockpit

al cole'holic
04-21-2004, 10:31 AM
My cousin got his slide anchor and beached shit jacked while he went for a ride with his wife and 3 daughters from the Nautical...and the day before some douche bag jacked his beach area with his kids playing there, told him it was tough luck!! :mad:

mbrown2
04-21-2004, 01:26 PM
Nautical is only place on the water, but its at your own risk....In 91 with my first boat, and first time out, the subwoofer got jacked moored out in front of the Nautical....there were dirt bags there back then...
They like to snipe the Sun Chips as well:)

Havasu Hangin'
04-21-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
Yeah...perhaps you guys mock me too quickly sometimes?

Reaper1
04-21-2004, 03:04 PM
I was watching Pulp Fiction last night and Jon Travolta said "You don't **** with another man's vehicle"

Debbolas
04-21-2004, 04:37 PM
We are staying there for the first time next month, so we should we unload all our stuff?
(bummer)
:confused:

OneTime
04-22-2004, 06:56 AM
Stolen Lifeline Poker Run Vests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will pay a $200.00 reward for the return of these vests and an additional $500.00 reward for the opportunity to personally kick the crooks ASS.
Saturday night while my boat was parked in the Nautical Inn Cove, some looser went into my boat and ripped off two of my Lifeline Poker Run Vests. One vest was a large black vest with red in the collar and three 1" stripes going across the chest Red orange and yellow. The other vest was a small Red with blue accents.
The vests were taken out of the Jokers Wild Promotions (411Havasu.com) 35 Nordic sometime between Saturday night 5pm and Sunday morning 9am.
The part that sucks is that the looser had to get on the deck of the boat to get in. That takes some balls to be bold enough to jump up onto the deck of a boat that isn't yours.
The vests were inside the closet so they had to be looking through the boat to find them.The cockpit cover was on the boat and the cabin door was closed. The cabin door closes electronically and they couldn't go through that way because it was disabled. Unfortunately one of my deck hatches was unlocked because you can't lock them from the outside of the boat and that is where I last got out of the boat. .
If I can do it here is a picture of the vests taken Saturday morning.

RiverToysJas
04-22-2004, 07:47 AM
I believe it was the Nautical where box anchors were being stolen a year or so back. Several people here had theirs taken or knew of people who did. For such a remote resort, being out on the island and all, they sure have a lot of theft issues. If I had to guess, I'd say they are inside jobs.
The Islander, though not as public, doesn't have these kinds of problems. Nor do the campgrounds, that I've heard of anyway. Maybe we just haven't heard though. http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/confused31.gif
I"m doing my part to search for the missing jackets, but I don't post what I'm doing, just in case the perps are reading this.
RTJas

Debbolas
04-22-2004, 07:54 AM
Park Moabe - way out there
we've stayed there for years, never had anything stolen,
(knock on wood)
Had a jetski float away with the rising river, found it down by topock....lol
K, we are going to Nautical in May, and I probably won't sleep at night, worring about our boat....
:rolleyes:

Moneypitt
04-22-2004, 03:38 PM
You need to keep this thread near the top so people will continue to watch out for your jackets. Maybe they'll try to sell them to someone here on this board, and gottcha!!!!!!

mirvin
04-22-2004, 04:18 PM
All this talk of shit being stolen at the Nautical has been going on for years! It's gotta be the same jaggofs right? Someone close to the Nautical, maybe and employee or security?? What, it could happen;) Happens all the time.
SOmeone needs to do a stakeout!!!! This shit is rediculous:yuk:

RiverToysJas
04-22-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by mirvin
...Someone close to the Nautical, maybe and employee or security?? What, it could happen;) Happens all the time.
That a unique idea, I wish I had thought of it! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
RTJas ;)

mirvin
04-22-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
That a unique idea, I wish I had thought of it! http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif
RTJas ;)
Well I worked long and hard on that one and I don't mind admitting that sometimes I'm a genious:D
mirvin;)

Debbolas
04-22-2004, 05:48 PM
BEFORE
May 14,15 & 16
Please
:D

Charley
04-23-2004, 07:12 AM
Deano
DEANO!:eek: wtf!!

AquaBoogie
04-23-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by RiverDave
I'd be willing to bet it's probably just one or two guys jacking all this stuff.. I wish someone would do a little "stake out" and then beat the living **** out of them right there on the beach.
RD
Then after they catch the focks. They should set off a signal so everyone else can come out and get a lick or two in. Like when the neighborhood caught Richard Ramirez. Poetic Justice.

moneysucker
04-23-2004, 08:32 PM
There are shock sensors that are coded pad locks basically that you can lock to whatever and if moved the siren goes off. I am always worried about things going missing in mine but I always put the cover on at night. I don't think that is does much but reduce the temptation. Can't we enact a horse theif law that applies to boats. String em up.

Fireman Todd
04-23-2004, 10:09 PM
My youngest sons lifejacket was snagged at the Nautical. Our fault we left it in sight, but crap that someone would even take it.