PDA

View Full Version : Love and Methane

Jbb
04-20-2004, 10:03 AM
Love & Methane: An Open Discussion
I'm curious about a milestone we reach in relationships. People have very specific thoughts and rules about when it's okay to have sex for the first time, but when is it cool to fart?
Is there a proper etiquette to crossing this bridge? What's the best way to do it? Do you think it's good to get it right out there in the open, or wait like my father and literally let your very first shared emission be in the elevator on your honeymoon. (I love that, and salute him for his timing.)
I remember the following conversation I had with my wife early on in our relationship, as we drove along in her car:
Me: "So. How long have we been dating now?"
Her: "I dunno. 3 or 4 months?"
Me: (taking her hand) "Well... I think we've been together long enough that I can talk to you about something."
Her: (getting nervous) "Okay...?"
I then rip one.
She laughed. And then rolled down the windows. It's been smooth sailing ever since.
How have you done it? Like sex, how long should one wait? Are the rules different for men and women? Did your loved one find a creative way to introduce this aspect of your relationship? The comment board is open.http://www.thesneeze.com/art/loose/methane.JPG

sigepmock
04-20-2004, 10:16 AM
Our first one came on accident when my wife sneezed and a little fart slipped out. We both laughed our asses off and it's been ok ever since.:)

NastyOne
04-20-2004, 10:26 AM
My ex and I were wrestling on the floor and I had a stomch-ache. She grabed my leg and streched it to far. I shit myself;) :D

carbonmarine
04-20-2004, 10:39 AM
Get this :
I once performed a BLUE FLAME on a First Date..... ** That relationship post the Blue flamer incident lasted 6 whole years !!!
Rick32

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
Get this :
I once performed a BLUE FLAME on a First Date..... ** That relationship post the Blue flamer incident lasted 6 whole years !!!
Rick32
And could you classify your relationship as "warm".....????

WILDERTHANU
04-20-2004, 11:12 AM
MY DOG FARTS ON ME ALL THE TIME, DOES THIS MEAN HE LOVES ME....OR DOES HE JUST HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/275Picture_1.jpg

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
MY DOG FARTS ON ME ALL THE TIME, DOES THIS MEAN HE LOVES ME....OR DOES HE JUST HAVE TO TAKE A SHIT????
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/275Picture_1.jpg
That a Vishla?

WILDERTHANU
04-20-2004, 11:18 AM
HE'S A WEIMARANER.....GREAT SHOP DOG, LOVES THE RIVER!!

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by WILDERTHANU
HE'S A WEIMARANER.....GREAT SHOP DOG, LOVES THE RIVER!!
:Looks a lot like my friends Vishla, and it farts all the time too...
Nasty Sulphur floaters..........:p :yuk:

Jetdriver
04-20-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
:Looks a lot like my friends Vishla, and it farts all the time too...
Nasty Sulphur floaters..........:p :yuk:
Oh my god I cant stop the tears from laughing so hard. :D

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Jetdriver
Oh my god I cant stop the tears from laughing so hard. :D
Is it the humor or the atmosphere where you are???????? Hmmmmmmmmm?

91nordic29
04-20-2004, 11:51 AM
you boys are crackin' me up!!!!