PDA

View Full Version : Im Sitting In Camden N.J. Waiting To Get Unloaded!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
04-20-2004, 02:23 PM
Im sitting in my tractor trailer waiting to get unloaded. A car pulls between me and another guy I work with. The guy stops for a few seconds. Then throws his car in reverse and rams a car across the street. I mean caves the hole side of the car in.....:eek:
Then he throws the car in gear and drives away.......:D
What the little bastard never dreamed in a Million Years was I got his license plate number......:wink:
The cops showed up and I gave them the plate. They ran it and it came back to a black Suburu......:D

Dr. Eagle
04-20-2004, 02:37 PM
I love it when a plan comes together......:D

hoolign
04-20-2004, 03:09 PM
good on ya Dan, you know what they say about truck drivers:D

Bear 54
04-20-2004, 04:48 PM
hey i noticed that you are from New York......do u ever go to the 1000 islands???

DansBlown73Nordic
04-20-2004, 04:55 PM
I go to the 1000 Islands all the time. It is a very nice place. ;)

Mandelon
04-20-2004, 05:40 PM
Is that where they get the Salad Dressing??? ;)

Boatcop
04-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Camden, NJ. Ahhh what a hole. :yuk:
The only thing worse is the little hamlet just south of there.
Gloucester City, NJ. A bar on every corner and a church between every bar. Most of the bars don't have names. Just addresses, like "The 459 Club.", The "721 Club", etc. MY favorite was a place called "Keeblers". Rolling Rock on Tap. .75 cents a pitcher. And when you add the constant stench of the "Old Hickory" blowing in from the distillery across the River in Philthadelphia, it was a match made in hell.
It's funny how a ghetto like Camden is right next store to a white trash - Archie Bunker town like Gloucester. They tried to have the annual "Parade of Virgins", but had to cancel it because the 8 year old was out of town and the 2 year old had chicken pox.
How do I know? I was there with the Coast Guard. TWICE! :frown: Once on the Station as a Boat Engineer and Driver from '75 to '77, and again on a Harbor Tug from '81- '84. I wonder who I pissed off at Headquarters.
There IS a Hot Boat Connection there. At least there was 25 years ago. A guy on Rancocas Creek had a blown flatbottom that hauled ass. Named the "Screaming Yellow Zonker". We tried to catch that guy for years, but a 28 knot, 40' steel Patrol Boat with with twin 6-71s was no match.
Although that was where I got my first taste of Boating Safety and Enforcement stuff. Pretty much shaped my whole life from there.

wsuwrhr
04-20-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Boatcop
There IS a Hot Boat Connection there. At least there was 25 years ago. A guy on Rancocas Creek had a blown flatbottom that hauled ass. Named the "Screaming Yellow Zonker". We tried to catch that guy for years, but a 28 knot, 40' steel Patrol Boat with with twin 6-71s was no match.
Although that was where I got my first taste of Boating Safety and Enforcement stuff. Pretty much shaped my whole life from there.
So is that why you chase after us with such a vengence BoatCop?
Just giving you shit bud, I appreciate your time here.
Brian