PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Warlock 25.

little rowe boat
04-20-2004, 03:39 PM
My wife and I would like to thank Michele ( Warlock 25 ) for taking this past sunday to show us some lots and model homes in Lake Havasu,with her help hopefully we will be able to find a lot and build a home in Havasu.
We also had the opportunity to meet her husband John the other half of Warlock 25,he was kind enough to show me his new cleaning and detailing products.These products are going to be a godsend to us boaters.
So if any of you boaters are looking for a home in Havasu,give Michele a call,and if anyone is looking for some fantastic cleaning and detailing products for your boats,give John a call.
Thx again. Jeff and Caroline.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-20-2004, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by little rowe boat
My wife and I would like to thank Michele ( Warlock 25 ) for taking this past sunday to show us some lots and model homes in Lake Havasu,with her help hopefully we will be able to find a lot and build a home in Havasu.
We also had the opportunity to meet her husband John the other half of Warlock 25,he was kind enough to show me his new cleaning and detailing products.These products are going to be a godsend to us boaters.
So if any of you boaters are looking for a home in Havasu,give Michele a call,and if anyone is looking for some fantastic cleaning and detailing products for your boats,give John a call.
Thx again. Jeff and Caroline.
we got both covered and thanks for the info. they are very cool people.. :D :D

little rowe boat
04-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
we got both covered and thanks for the info. they are very cool people.. :D :D
And that is one bad ass boat in their garage.:cool:

summerlove
04-22-2004, 08:11 AM
John has been doing my boat for over a year now, and Michelle spent sunday morning with me looking at lots and we found two side by side, now we're waiting to see if we get them! Fingers crossed.
If anyone needs property in LHC, give Michelle a call....
If you need your boat detailed, call John!