PDA

View Full Version : Hey GoFastRacer

circleboatKIDD
04-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Hey man u got any pics of Parker, if you do I d like to see them :cool:

DUNDUN
04-20-2004, 07:02 PM
heres gofastracer's webpage
pics (http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gofastracer/my_photos)
I dont think that these are the 04' photos but there are parker photos as well as needles
art, I wanna see this years :)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-20-2004, 07:06 PM
CircleboatKidd,
Hopefully K-Flat will post some up for me soon!!!
I guess bowling season has started for you, Le13 and K-126! :eek: :D :D

GofastRacer
04-20-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by circleboatKIDD
Hey man u got any pics of Parker, if you do I d like to see them :cool:
I didn't get a chance to take much of anything but the wife did, I'll see what she has and I'll post them if they came out!..:cool:

circleboatKIDD
04-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Actually mr Vdrive Video I seen that the wind was going to be a factor and ole dually gettin air bagged and partying with them boys from PHX puts a big dent in the ole pockets, but I know since your such a good pal youll be sending me the action I missed on tape ;) :D

MAXIMUS
04-21-2004, 06:58 AM
Hey V-drive Video it was nice meeting you & your bro! I still think he might be gay but its all good!:wink: Take care & see you in long beach...:)

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Hey V-drive Video it was nice meeting you & your bro! I still think he might be gay but its all good!:wink: Take care & see you in long beach...:)
Hey you too!:cool: PM me an address and I'll send you some vintage "Grich" vid.

uclahater
04-21-2004, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by MAXIMUS
Insert Picture of Middle Finger:rolleyes: Maximus the only one hiding in the closet is you:D You know your a V- Driver at heart quit hiding behind that Jet:idea:

rossdbos
04-21-2004, 01:30 PM
If any of you want to see some great pic's of Parker last weekend go to www.memoriesink.net and look under APBA under Parker. New photographer great shots.
Enjoy!
Ross

grumpy501
04-21-2004, 01:58 PM
Photos of Parker
http://superstockracingassoc.com./photos-2004/parker/parker-index.html
:) :) :) :) :cool:

MAXIMUS
04-21-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by uclahater
Insert Picture of Middle Finger:rolleyes: Maximus the only one hiding in the closet is you:D You know your a V- Driver at heart quit hiding behind that Jet:idea:
I got a lotta shit hiding in the closet! ;) I like to play with something different every so often!:eek: Take care & I'm sure we will cross paths again!:D

circleboatKIDD
04-21-2004, 04:29 PM
nice shot I had already seen the pics on the SSRA web page was just looking for some pics of my gramps ride ps52