PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin of havin some fun with boat cops this weekend.

Drunk tank
04-20-2004, 10:38 PM
Since I'll probably get pulled over (have had that happen plenty of times). I'm gonna take a stereo with me, put on a vato bandana and play NWA - **** the police. Should lead to something interesting

Kilrtoy
04-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Sounds like you want your ass kicked!:eek:

fourspeednup
04-20-2004, 11:00 PM
Wear the vato bandana with shorts down to you ankles, socks pulled up to your knees, and a grey plaid shirt bottoned at the top. Don't forget the raidernation flag! ;)

H20 Party Starter
04-20-2004, 11:09 PM
Bring a rake, and push the cops' boat away when they get close:D

Drunk tank
04-20-2004, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
Wear the vato bandana with shorts down to you ankles, socks pulled up to your knees, and a grey plaid shirt bottoned at the top. Don't forget the raidernation flag! ;)
Dude... if I dressed like that I'd look just like you! :eek:

DeltaSigBoater
04-20-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
Since I'll probably get pulled over (have had that happen plenty of times). I'm gonna take a stereo with me, put on a vato bandana and play NWA - **** the police. Should lead to something interesting
Why will you probably get pulled over?

fourspeednup
04-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Dude... if I dressed like that I'd look just like you! :eek:
?No hablo ingles?;) :D

superdave013
04-21-2004, 07:25 AM
Then on the way home you can play the Clash's - I fought the Law (and the law won)

Stupid Fast
04-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by superdave013
Then on the way home you can play the Clash's - I fought the Law (and the law won)
Or keep the cd with you and ask the cops to play it as they haul you off......:D

RiverToysJas
04-21-2004, 07:39 AM
Just remember when get pulled over, make sure the officer knows you're in control of the conversation. ;) Let him know that you pay his salary too. If it's a chick cop, call her sir, it showes respect. :cool:
Just trying to help.
RTJas :D

Drunk tank
04-21-2004, 07:51 AM
well if its a chick I'll probably get her number. Sure they like the whole respect "yes ma'am" stuff... but they really wanna be bent over and ridin like a dirty little ***** while ya pull her hair.

NastyOne
04-21-2004, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by H20 Party Starter
Bring a rake, and push the cops' boat away when they get close:D
ROTFLMAO!:D

OGShocker
04-21-2004, 08:01 AM
After they're done with you, you'll want a copy of YMCA for your new found friends:eek:

hoolign
04-21-2004, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by RiverToysJas
Just remember when get pulled over, make sure the officer knows you're in control of the conversation. ;) Let him know that you pay his salary too. If it's a chick cop, call her sir, it showes respect. :cool:
Just trying to help.
RTJas :D
Yeah yeah ..they'll like that one:D

GrapeApe
04-21-2004, 08:30 AM
I guess we know where the name "Drunk Tank" comes from.. Tell us some good stories... There must be a few..
:D
*** Grape Ape ***

NorCalCat
04-21-2004, 08:34 AM
I thought you planning on getting laid by your Auto Parts Girl this weekend?:eek:

PlyaPlya22
04-21-2004, 08:43 AM
I tried that once and it was like the 4th of July. He looked at me like I had a crown on my head. I told him my name ain't Rodney.:D :eek!:

Chase
04-21-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
I thought you planning on getting laid by your Auto Parts Girl this weekend?:eek:
I was thinking the same........or is she all out of synthetic lube this weekend????:D

LakesOnly
04-21-2004, 09:01 AM
Be sure to have somebody videotaping the incident from onshore or in an nearby boat.
LO

Drunk tank
04-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by NorCalCat
I'll try, but I'm not going to put any effort into it... seems to be the key to success now days. Criminal records... chicks dig em! As one of the girls I used to get it on with said, "I always knew I would end up in the back of a cop car with you" (while sitting in the back of a cop car with her)

Ultracrazy
04-21-2004, 09:06 AM
I'll keep the light on for ya.

al cole'holic
04-21-2004, 09:22 AM
..and why?? :confused:

NorCalCat
04-21-2004, 09:51 AM
I'll try, but I'm not going to put any effort into it... seems to be the key to success now days. Criminal records... chicks dig em! As one of the girls I used to get it on with said, "I always knew I would end up in the back of a cop car with you" (while sitting in the back of a cop car with her)
Sounds like the Auto Parts Chick isn't all that she was made out to be.
http://ponetwork.com/PoliceHumor/63Ways.html
You would rather get a night stick jammed up your ass than touch the boobies? Don't understand it.:confused:

skeepwerkzaz
04-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Sounds familiar......http://www.public.iastate.edu/~rah1/Sounds/citizen.wav
:D
Skeep

Dr. Eagle
04-21-2004, 11:13 AM
You eat a little too much sugar this morning????????:confused:

Drunk tank
04-21-2004, 11:58 AM
naw... I was all hopped up on guava juice and funions... talk about a good breakfast! On second thought... this may not be a good idea. And to top it off... It's freakin snowing! Well techniqually slate but itll all be snow by 6 pm here! What pig shit... I cant go to the lake if its not sunny and warm :eek: This weather has 2.5 days to get its shit together or I'm gonna start kickin some ass! But since this is CO, we'll probably have snow tonight, 90 degree heat tomorrow followed by a tornado, and then a flood and 70's on the third day. This state weather is very confussed about what it really wants to be... kinda like them metrosexuals.

NorCalCat
04-21-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
You eat a little too much sugar this morning????????:confused:
Residuals form 4/20