PDA

View Full Version : Bitch of the day thread.

HCS
04-21-2004, 10:53 AM
My bitch,
I hate it when my boss takes the rest of the week off with out
telling anyone. Then I'm expected to pick up his slack.
****ing ass.
Actually that pisses me off all week.:mad:

OGShocker
04-21-2004, 10:54 AM
I hate when my people don't pick up the slack.;)

MsDrmr
04-21-2004, 10:58 AM
I hate not being rich enough to play everday instead of reporting to work.....:( :yuk:

Scream
04-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Unfortunately it sounds like your boss did the right thing in keeping subordinates around that will do his/her job when he bails...
You should make sure you're seen as the hero for saving the day when he's gone and not the overworked underling. Higher-ups want to see success from the minions. That's how they determine who's worth promoting.
Good luck and Kill Jack when you get home...
Scream <------Jack Killer extrordinare

mirvin
04-21-2004, 11:02 AM
I hate bitchers:D
mirvin

Boozer
04-21-2004, 11:04 AM
I just hate my boss PERIOD. Never had a boos that was such a bitch! Even when you do the job she told you to do and did it 5 times better then she told you to do it she will still find a reason to bitch!

Chase
04-21-2004, 11:04 AM
Yeah, Just shut up and get to work:D :D

mirvin
04-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Check out scream qoting Gibran;) Nice work.
So tell me about "Killing Jack"????:D
mirvin

HCS
04-21-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Scream
Unfortunately it sounds like your boss did the right thing in keeping subordinates around that will do his/her job when he bails...
You should make sure you're seen as the hero for saving the day when he's gone and not the overworked underling. Higher-ups want to see success from the minions. That's how they determine who's worth promoting.
Good luck and Kill Jack when you get home...
Scream <------Jack Killer extrordinare
It would be fine if he filled me in before he left. I'll just pile his
shit up until he gets back, then he can mow through it.
Maybe he does that because I come and go as I please.
I never tell him.:D

FMluvswater
04-21-2004, 11:13 AM
I have nothing to bitch about today. I just thought I should record that for posterity's sake (and moral support ;) ). On this day in history ... :D :D

AZmike
04-21-2004, 11:18 AM
I hate being the boss and picking up the slack for slackers....:mad: :mad:
Especially when I'm sick....

HCS
04-21-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by FMluvswaterbabe
I have nothing to bitch about today. I just thought I should record that for posterity's sake (and moral support ;) ). On this day in history ... :D :D
I usually find everyone has something to bitch about. Even
if it's something simple. Like running out of butter for your toast.
Or putting toilet paper on the holder backwards.:rolleyes:

Scream
04-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by mirvin
Check out scream qoting Gibran;) Nice work.
So tell me about "Killing Jack"????:D
mirvin
Jack Killin is an artform not for the faint of heart...
ahhell and I took a Saturday gonna work on the boat day and got fit shaced. I went up to see his youngest play baseball and the wind was howlin, minimum 40MPH and the ambient temp was 43 F. It was friggen cold...so we needed a wee bit of the spirit to defrost. We stopped at the closest beverage vending establishment and shopped, finally choosing a rare vintage (Wednesday) of Jack Daniels, ol no 7. That and a little (for color mind you) coke will indeed act as an anti freeze.
We just about kilt the bottle and decided to post about it...I'm sure I had absolutely no ill effects from this activity. gotta do that again some time...

Scream
04-21-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
It would be fine if he filled me in before he left. I'll just pile his
shit up until he gets back, then he can mow through it.
Maybe he does that because I come and go as I please.
I never tell him.:D
I had a good friend that was some sort of vp at Avery label. His group developed those self adhesive stamps the postal service uses. Said if he had the pattent, he'd be stinkin rich instead of just plain ol rich...
His style of management was to 1. train those below him to do his job without asking. If he left for the day or week, the work would still get done, and 2. make sure the guy that got the job done was his successor when he moved up the ladder.
Makes sense...almost like the apprentice;)

HCS
04-21-2004, 11:51 AM
There's no ladder here. The only way to move up is to kill your
boss.
Or he has to die from something or quit.:p
Besides I work for a car dealership, everyone is pissed off about
something. Especially the customers.:rolleyes:

FMluvswater
04-21-2004, 12:13 PM
if it's something simple. Like running out of butter for your toast.
Or putting toilet paper on the holder backwards.:rolleyes:
Okay just for you I'll re-examine things and find something to bitch about. :o
I've got it. I'm out of diet Vanilla Coke. I'll have to go shopping. Have I ever mentioned how much I despise going shopping? Other shoppers (not me man!) are so damn rude! :mad:
Is that a little bit better? :o :rolleyes:

hoolign
04-21-2004, 12:17 PM
And I was waiting to see a picture when I opened this thread up:mad:
nothing worse than finding out somthing is nothing about the somthing you were thinking about...I think:p

Tom Brown
04-21-2004, 12:20 PM
All I know is I can't take this much longer. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to snap. :mad:

hoolign
04-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
All I know is I can't take this much longer. If something doesn't happen soon, I'm going to snap. :mad:
I've heard that sparks in a grainery are not recommended:p

mirvin
04-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Scream
Jack Killin is an artform not for the faint of heart...
ahhell and I took a Saturday gonna work on the boat day and got fit shaced. I went up to see his youngest play baseball and the wind was howlin, minimum 40MPH and the ambient temp was 43 F. It was friggen cold...so we needed a wee bit of the spirit to defrost. We stopped at the closest beverage vending establishment and shopped, finally choosing a rare vintage (Wednesday) of Jack Daniels, ol no 7. That and a little (for color mind you) coke will indeed act as an anti freeze.
We just about kilt the bottle and decided to post about it...I'm sure I had absolutely no ill effects from this activity. gotta do that again some time...
I figured it had something to do with Jack Daniels;) Or Yukon Jack;) Hell even Jim BEam if that's what ya need.:D :D
mirvin

bordsmnj
04-21-2004, 01:53 PM
<------yelling out the window:
I'M MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!
hafta agree with RD on the work being to slow thing. i bitch when i have to much work but i get total anxioty(sp?) when it's slow. slow = lack of river funds:mad:

Tom Brown
04-21-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by hoolign
And I was waiting to see a picture when I opened this thread up:mad:
I suspect you're thinking of MagicMtnDan's Bitch of the day thread. :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-21-2004, 02:12 PM
if it's something simple. Or putting toilet paper on the holder backwards.:rolleyes:
which way is backwards??:D

leibniz
04-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey TB, have you snapped yet??
My buddy and I were making a bet. He thought you would have snapped by now, but I thought you could hang in there a little longer...
I've got $20 on this.... what's the verdict ??
:confused:

Tom Brown
04-21-2004, 02:20 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=1312&dateline=1069081796

leibniz
04-21-2004, 02:25 PM
Another $20 down the drain...
Damn....
:(

hoolign
04-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Tom Brown
I suspect you're thinking of MagicMtnDan's Bitch of the day thread. :D
very sorry ,very sorry...yes that's what I was looking for:D

Bullitt
04-21-2004, 07:38 PM
I just came on my girlfriends tits and she is a little pissed, Bitching and moaning to beat the band.:D

HCS
04-21-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Bullitt
I just came on my girlfriends tits and she is a little pissed, Bitching and moaning to beat the band.:D
Well, if it's a girl freind you can walk away.
Wife. She bitches every time I come on her. I'm getting tired of it.

Tom Brown
04-21-2004, 08:11 PM
It could be post orgasm fatigue, HCS.

Dr. Eagle
04-21-2004, 08:44 PM
Actually that pisses me off all week.:mad:
You probably have a tough time with life.....eh?:confused: ;)

fourspeednup
04-21-2004, 08:51 PM
There was a demonstration today at ASU....a day of silence for gays that are still in the closet:rolleyes:
I'm known by the people I live around to be a bit outspoken when it comes to my opinions on gun control, queers, immigrants, and liberals----not necessarily the same thing;)
To everyone's amazement, I asked if I could get one of their "free shirts if you sign up for our propaganda". They asked what I planned on doing with it and I informed them that I needed a new towel to wipe the boat down with:D
So my BITCH OF THE DAY is all them fairy ass foofers that think just because I like guns and don't want to be sensitive to their ass ****ing needs that I'm some kind of bigoted hate monger.:cool:

Dr. Eagle
04-21-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by fourspeednup
There was a demonstration today at ASU....a day of silence for gays that are still in the closet:rolleyes:
I'm known by the people I live around to be a bit outspoken when it comes to my opinions on gun control, queers, immigrants, and liberals----not necessarily the same thing;)
To everyone's amazement, I asked if I could get one of their "free shirts if you sign up for our propaganda". They asked what I planned on doing with it and I informed them that I needed a new towel to wipe the boat down with:D
So my BITCH OF THE DAY is all them fairy ass foofers that think just because I like guns and don't want to be sensitive to their ass ****ing needs that I'm some kind of bigoted hate monger.:cool:
That's it for you............
Remedial Diversity 101
Remedial Tolerance 101
LOL