PDA

View Full Version : Is this stuff any good?

Slick
04-21-2004, 12:49 PM
I just opened a resale account for the helluvit, because I hate paying retail for anything, at a place called Rabadi & Sons. It's a wholesale place here in Phx. Anyway, they carry, Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Audiobahn, Pyle and also had some Kicker woofers. They did have some other brands that I'd never heard of such as Boss, Swiss Audio and Diesel Audio. Anyone ever here of these brands? I know it's not the best chit in town but their price on Audiobahn amps was pretty good.

ROZ
04-21-2004, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Slick
I just opened a resale account for the helluvit, because I hate paying retail for anything, at a place called Rabadi & Sons. It's a wholesale place here in Phx. Anyway, they carry, Pioneer, Sony, JVC, Audiobahn, Pyle and also had some Kicker woofers. They did have some other brands that I'd never heard of such as Boss, Swiss Audio and Diesel Audio. Anyone ever here of these brands? I know it's not the best chit in town but their price on Audiobahn amps was pretty good.
You cheeeeap ass mofo! :D

Slick
04-21-2004, 01:02 PM
You already knew that. Besides, I'm not the one scrubbing out my pool to the day labor on the corner.
So I'm guessing Diesel is crap, what about Swiss Audio?

Essex29
04-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Do they carry the Kicker L7's

mbrown2
04-21-2004, 01:20 PM
Some might question the Audiobahn stuff, but I have ran their amps in the Eliminator and my truck for a couple years now, and they work good....Also, have heard their subs and they hit as well....
Kicker subs are ok as well...

AZmike
04-21-2004, 02:36 PM
Where in PHX is this place?

Slick
04-21-2004, 03:01 PM
It's off of 31st Ave & Thomas.

PerfectionDtail
04-21-2004, 03:04 PM
These guys supply a lot of the businesses in AZ. Not too many high end places use them but a lot of mobile guys and others use them. I think it is safe to say that 50% of the average audio shops use this business.
Sorry, don't know anything about the brands you are posting about and are questioning. I have known about the business and some of their customers you are asking about since 1995.

Jordy
04-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ROZ
You cheeeeap ass mofo! :D
Hey Roz, it's better when he sets up accounts and buys things at a cheap discount price, then he doesn't have to come over to my house and borrow stuff. Now he's even borrowing my stuff to loan to his friends. :D :D :D

ROZ
04-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by jordanpaulk
Hey Roz, it's better when he sets up accounts and buys things at a cheap discount price, then he doesn't have to come over to my house and borrow stuff. Now he's even borrowing my stuff to loan to his friends. :D :D :D
ROTFLMAO!!!!:D

Cheap Thrills
04-24-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Slick
What ? No Kraco ? :rolleyes:
C.T. :wink: