PDA

View Full Version : Summerlove is Cool!

miller19j
04-21-2004, 03:55 PM
I just had to say it; he takes a lot of crap for his political views but he has the balls to say them here and I respect that! I donÂ’t think that I have ever seen him resort to name calling. He is a class act!

carbonmarine
04-21-2004, 04:00 PM
he called me a very, very, very bad name........
Rick32:cool:

Boozer
04-21-2004, 04:01 PM
So what you're really trying to tell us is that you are a closet liberal who admires summer love for admitting to his liberal self with no fear of persecution from the right wing tyrants on this board?

summerlove
04-21-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by carbonmarine
he called me a very, very, very bad name........
Rick32:cool:
Yea, but you really pissed me off!;) Sorry dude....:D
I try and have fun, and for all of you that know me know I'm cool in my own right mind, which when you look at me is actually on your left side, so go figure, maybe I'm all screwed up after all....
Actually, while I may not always agree with ya, I respect ya!
Now, I'm outta here to take the kids to teppan for their B-day!
Thanks for my own thread - that's way cool!!!!
:cool: :cool: :cool:

OutCole'd
04-21-2004, 06:18 PM
I think Summerlove has got some balls also. Keep it up.

OGShocker
04-21-2004, 06:50 PM
I hope he/you never leave. You give me a reason to kick the dog when I get home...;)
It was nice meeting you at LH. Come to think of it.... I thought you were going to buy me a beer..;)

Speedin' Ian
04-21-2004, 07:19 PM
I agree Summerlove is the man, a real class act. Imagine that you are getting praised for being a democrat

summerlove
04-21-2004, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
I agree Summerlove is the man, a real class act. Imagine that you are getting praised for being a democrat
I have a whole new level of respect for you guys! Thanks for the props....;)
Now, where's catmando when I need him:D Really though, I love you guys...can I have a beer now?:rolleyes:
Don't worry OG, I'm not going anywhere - I refuse to get involved in some of the "drama around here, with teenage daugthers, I have enought of it at home! LOL....

Dr. Eagle
04-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by OutCole'd
I think Summerlove has got some balls also. Keep it up.
Even though I will probably rarely if ever agree with you..........
Harumph.......:D

summerlove
04-21-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Even though I will probably rarely if ever agree with you..........
Harumph.......:D
'nuff said....;)
Just don't call me a moron or stupid, only I can do that! :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
04-21-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
'nuff said....;)
You forgot about the wife& twin daughters?

Dr. Eagle
04-21-2004, 08:34 PM
'nuff said....;)
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't remember doing that, but I may be getting senile in my 40s. Like OutColed said, you have a wife and two darling daughters to do that........:D

summerlove
04-22-2004, 08:26 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
I don't remember doing that, but I may be getting senile in my 40s. Like OutColed said, you have a wife and two darling daughters to do that........:D
Noooo!, you need to go back and review the thread on the lightbulb - I was poking fun at myself - I've got no problem with ya at all!:D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 09:09 AM
Noooo!, you need to go back and review the thread on the lightbulb - I was poking fun at myself - I've got no problem with ya at all!:D
Ohhhh I get it.......Moron that later!!!!!!!!!!
LOL:D

miller19j
04-22-2004, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Boozer
So what you're really trying to tell us is that you are a closet liberal who admires summer love for admitting to his liberal self with no fear of persecution from the right wing tyrants on this board? Actually I am very far from being a liberal. I have been accused of being slightly to the right of Attalla the Hun. I took it as a complement. :D
I donÂ’t think that I have ever agreed with SummerLove politically but I do respect him. He has been a gentlemen in all the debates that I have had with him and I respect that.
I am no where near the gentleman that he is so I can make comments like to followingÂ….. Boozer you are a tool! :D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Actually I am very far from being a liberal. I have been accused of being slightly to the right of Attalla the Hun. I took it as a complement. :D
I donÂ’t think that I have ever agreed with SummerLove politically but I do respect him. He has been a gentlemen in all the debates that I have had with him and I respect that.
I am no where near the gentleman that he is so I can make comments like to followingÂ….. Boozer you are a tool! :D
LOL is that a wrench or a hammer......???
I have spirited debates with my extreeeeemely liberal sister all the time.
What I always am having to debunk are the rhetorical statements based on hearsay w/o fact 1 to back them up. I try to be fairly sure that my stances are based (at least to the extent I can) in reasonable factual information. Usually I just say... and your proof is??? and she has no answer.
Sis always goes right over to the Illegal this and that, Cheney and his illegal this and that, (without any body in the country finding any act illegal) and to name calling of the president.
Now she calls him Bushy... She has no respect for him whatsoever.
Not that I am enamored with the man either mind you. He spends money like he is a democrat. Not what I thought I was voting for that's for sure.
Oh and consider me your counterpart at the right of attilla......:D

Havasu_Dreamin
04-22-2004, 09:32 AM
SL and I don't agree on the polotical front but he is cool peeps.

summerlove
04-22-2004, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by miller19j
Oh, I can say that too - I'm not that much of a gentleman - Boozer, you're a tool!;) :D

summerlove
04-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Now she calls him Bushy... She has no respect for him whatsoever.
You know, and I'm stepping into a big pile of dog doo here, I now know how the replublicans felt when Clinton was President. I said the same thing about the replublicans who I felt didn't respect him, Hey, he's our leader, our President, we need to show some respect to the guy! Well now, the tables have turned and I understand 100% what you say Dr.E!

shockwaveharry
04-22-2004, 10:25 AM
You seem like a nice guy, Summerlove... But your boat needs mor power! :wink:
JUST DO IT!!!

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 10:30 AM
You know, and I'm stepping into a big pile of dog doo here, I now know how the replublicans felt when Clinton was President. I said the same thing about the replublicans who I felt didn't respect him, Hey, he's our leader, our President, we need to show some respect to the guy! Well now, the tables have turned and I understand 100% what you say Dr.E!
As much as I disliked Clinton and most of those in his administrations, I have always respected the office of the President. And as such even though I wanted to puke as he would wipe away a tear from his eye as he attended a memorial for example, (he was a lousy actor) He was our elected leader...
Even though (with his intern scandal) he didn't seem to..........he he he
Dr. E putting fuel on the fire..............pEACe........;) :D