PDA

View Full Version : V-Drive Video

voodooCanoe
04-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Jerry, I was just on your web sight and was checking out some of the video clips. I just wanted to say what a great job putting together that video tribute to Lance. What a great talent he was!
Clips like that are priceless. Thanks for the memories.

Kindsvater Flat
04-21-2004, 07:41 PM
Jerry does a hell of a good job with the website.

BigBoyToys
04-21-2004, 08:57 PM
I agree. I watched that Tribute to Lance clip probably 10 times today. Sent shivers down my spine every time I watched it. Great Job Jerry (and Mike);)

Kindsvater Flat
04-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Thats all Jerry. I just, edit into clips, add the titles, and post it. Jerry shoots the video. If you didn't have that you don't have **it!

BigBoyToys
04-21-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Kindsvater Flat
Thats all Jerry. I just, edit into clips, add the titles, and post it. Jerry shoots the video. If you didn't have that you don't have **it!
I know, Jerry's the man. But I also know that you've been helping him out getting them up there on the website and I just wanted to say thanks to you also.:D

V-DRIVE VIDEO
04-21-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by voodooCanoe
Jerry, I was just on your web sight and was checking out some of the video clips. I just wanted to say what a great job putting together that video tribute to Lance. What a great talent he was!
Clips like that are priceless. Thanks for the memories.
Thanks for the Props!! Lance was (in my opinion) the best Superstock driver ever, and a great friend. I love the Faulkner family.
K-flat Mike put together and maintains the web site. I don't know how he does it but I couldn't be happier. Thanks Mike:)
Jerry:)

DUNDUN
04-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Yeah i really like that website
that faulkner tribute hit me hard. Keep up the good work with that website.
:)