PDA

View Full Version : ***boaters in Heatwave

Kachina26
04-21-2004, 08:55 PM
Ok with pics of your boats now. Who's in? I'll be there for the Friday lunch run. Most importantly, are you gonna get all dressed up as a castaway from Gilligan's Island?

paradigm shift
04-21-2004, 09:19 PM
We will dress up but not to much. Shorts and appropriate shirt. We did have fun with the toga last year though! Be there Thursday night. :D Pics well see avatar.

jackpunx
04-22-2004, 07:39 AM
We'll be out to watch.. I participated last year and had a blast.. but this year I want to watch the big boys... What time is the lunch run.. I'll be up at speed alley for the BBSP then meeting a buddy to help in drop his boat in around 11-12 .. so were thinking about heading down to havi springs with you guys..

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:28 AM
I'll be there, but I'm not entered. I'll be dropping anchor with some friends to watch the big boys blow by. Good luck on your hand!

ADDICTED
04-22-2004, 08:41 AM
I will be there, I have to try and make sure I am ahead of my Dad. Not like that is goping to happen or anything.
Would post pics but dont have any of it done yet. should be done tonight.

hot_diggity_dog
04-22-2004, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by ADDICTED
I will be there, I have to try and make sure I am ahead of my Dad. Not like that is goping to happen or anything.
Would post pics but dont have any of it done yet. should be done tonight.
Hey Shawn when we end up hooking up at the Nautical I want you dad to take us out for a quick spin.;) :D
Please please let me know
HDD:cool:

Jordy
04-22-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by hot_diggity_dog
Hey Shawn when we end up hooking up at the Nautical I want you dad to take us out for a quick spin.;) :D
Please please let me know
HDD:cool:
If that's the Shawn I think it is, I want a ride too!
Jordan

ADDICTED
04-22-2004, 09:13 AM
If it was up to me I wold say effin a lets go! Now pops on the other hand needs alittle encouragement. I am sure if you nag like my little sister does it will be easier to say yes then it will be to say no. I dont think it will be a problem. If the boat is running good I sure he will.
There are some awesome pics on www.jtinc.com of the boat in action.

unleashed
04-22-2004, 09:29 AM
Shawn, check your pm's. I'll be up there tonight. I hung with your mom and pops last week. Had a great time. You missed out. I know you are getting your boat painted. Can't wait to see it. What motors and drives are you running. Oh and your Dad said you're not getting that DCB yet! :)
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

ADDICTED
04-22-2004, 09:56 AM
I have twin 850 hp 510CI intercolled with 871 B&M's with the good ole Bravo Ones. She does ok for being an oldy.

ADDICTED
04-22-2004, 09:58 AM
Oh and whats this about the DCB YET! I didn't even no this was being considered. Talk, Talk, Talk, I might just hold out for the MTi, hahahahaha yeah right! hu!

jackpunx
04-22-2004, 10:22 AM
Addicted,
Sounds like a great rig..Look forward to seeing you run.. be carefull with those drives at high speeds.. if one drops .. it will be a quick turn..:D

ADDICTED
04-22-2004, 10:34 AM
Hopefully I will not have to find out what that feels like. Never hit it to hard roll in to the throttle and let of when out of the water. Havn't had problems yet but that doesn't mean they are not reafdy to happen. keeping fingers crossed.

hot_diggity_dog
04-22-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by ADDICTED
If it was up to me I wold say effin a lets go! Now pops on the other hand needs alittle encouragement. I am sure if you nag like my little sister does it will be easier to say yes then it will be to say no. I dont think it will be a problem. If the boat is running good I sure he will.
There are some awesome pics on www.jtinc.com of the boat in action.
Either way I'll hookup with you guy's out there for some Rock Star partying!!:D :D :D :D
HDD:D

Kachina26
04-22-2004, 05:21 PM
Well I'm out, drive safe everyone. Jackpunx, I wanna hook up with you guys friday at the springs. Maybe I can get that ride.:D