PDA

View Full Version : Crusader Tunnel

RED
04-22-2004, 06:31 AM
Who runs one? How do they compare to the other river racer hulls? How safe are they? Still looking for the right hull, could use a little help here guys. Any info would be appreciated.

Johnwithjm
04-22-2004, 07:39 AM
I run a Crusader tunnel. It is a fast hull and pretty safe.

moneysucker
04-22-2004, 07:16 PM
I heard that they are relitively safe and set down strait without hooking at high speed. (What I was told) I am going to pick up my new one in a couple weeks (new to me) and assemble it. It should look good next to the southwind drag tunnel in the driveway. They match too which is important. Good luck. I have found a few bare crusaders so they are out there.
Cy

HotRod Sprint
04-22-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by moneysucker
I heard that they are relitively safe and set down strait without hooking at high speed. (What I was told) I am going to pick up my new one in a couple weeks (new to me) and assemble it. It should look good next to the southwind drag tunnel in the driveway. They match too which is important. Good luck. I have found a few bare crusaders so they are out there.
Cy
Moneysucker, hurry up and go pick that thing up so Tee quits bitching at me j/k :D
Rod

moneysucker
04-22-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by HotRod Sprint
Moneysucker, hurry up and go pick that thing up so Tee quits bitching at me j/k :D
Rod
I'm trying, I'm trying. I set a date. I need to get the hell out of nor cal and down to so cal so that I can take my truck and pick it up. My brother was supposed to pick up that trailer yesterday but had to work late. I will have it by the end of the week. I already have a lot of the parts to assemble it. I'll make sure to kick tee in the junk for bitching at you when I see him. JK
Sorry for getting off subject. He started it
Cy

FryJet
04-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Moneysucker is going to have to change his name to Lemont, as in Sanford and Son. :) :)
F.J.