PDA

View Full Version : Jacuzzi Pumps

RENEGADE 3#
04-22-2004, 06:46 AM
Does anyone know if they make a diverter for a Y.J. pump? someone on vintage jet boat web site says hes got one on his y.j. pump hydrualic at that!! if so were can i get one?:wink:

toad polumsky
04-22-2004, 07:06 AM
Some YJ pumps came with diverters from the factory.

Bow Tie Omega
04-22-2004, 05:37 PM
Brendella Jet has a jacuzzi pump. I can not remember if it is a YJ or WJ pump. He had a diverter for it that he was trying to get rid of since he had all of the work done on it at MPD. PM him and see if he still has it.

OMEGA_BUBBLE_JET
04-23-2004, 03:46 AM
Originally posted by RENEGADE 3#
Does anyone know if they make a diverter for a Y.J. pump? someone on vintage jet boat web site says hes got one on his y.j. pump hydrualic at that!! if so were can i get one?:wink:
good luck finding one:) Mine still works but it won't throw a monster tail like you may be expecting. I would say max is maybe a 6-8' high but it does help adjust the attitude of the boat signifigantly. I know there are rebuild kits for the cylinder and the pump beyond that I wouldn't begin to know where to find one. The yj pump is rare as is, one with a hydraulic diverter I would assume would be VERY rare. I have more pics if you need them!
Good luck,
Omega