PDA

View Full Version : In God We Trust

Cas
04-22-2004, 08:20 AM
WRITE IT ON THE BACK OF YOUR ENVELOPES
I THINK THIS A GREAT IDEA. I WILL START WRITING THIS ON FRONT OF ALL MY ENVELOPES, TOO!
You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in Texas have been forced to take down small posters that say "IN GOD WE TRUST,"
The law, they say, is being violated.
Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we all write "IN GOD WE 'TRUST " on the back of all our mail. After all, that is our national motto, and it's on all the money we use to buy those stamps. I think it is a wonderful idea.
We must take back our nation from all the people who think that anything that offends them should be removed.
If you like this idea, please pass it on and DO IT The idea of writing or stamping "IN GOD WE TRUST" on our envelopes sounds good to me.
It has been reported that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, I have a very hard time understanding why there is such a mess about having "In God We Trust"on our money and having God in the pledge of Allegiance.
Could it be that WE just need to take action and tell the 14% to "sit down and shut up"?

Her454
04-22-2004, 08:25 AM
Good Idea. :D

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Frickin' Patriots!;)

NastyOne
04-22-2004, 09:03 AM
I am not a religious person, but i look at "In God We Trust" as a part of our nations history. This was the motto of the men and women who founded this great country. It really offends me when some piece of shit whiner complains about things like this when for one they probable aren’t even Americans... and two they have contributed nothing to this country and now want to change it.
**** Them and I will punch any person in the mouth that thinks we should change it!:mad: :mad:

Cas
04-22-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by NastyOne
[B]It really offends me when some piece of shit whiner complains about things like this when for one they probable aren’t even Americans... and two they have contributed nothing to this country and now want to change it.
Exactly!

Her454
04-23-2004, 07:55 AM
Couldnt resist..................
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139maxine-med.jpg

Debbolas
04-23-2004, 07:58 AM
I like that!
lol
:D ;)

AdrenelineOD
04-23-2004, 08:05 AM
Im with NastyOne, Im not religous either but I look at that motto the same I look at the Bald Eagal . It`s just us!
To take it away is to forget who put it there and that my friend I think is wrong.:mad:

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by AdrenelineOD
Im with NastyOne, Im not religous either but I look at that motto the same I look at the Bald Eagal . It`s just us!
To take it away is to forget who put it there and that my friend I think is wrong.:mad:
Same-o. I am more or less agnostic... Never really went to church and never missed doing it. But taking that off our governmental institutions strikes at the very heart of all that is the United States of America. It is one of the things that defines us as a Nation. And it is wrong to remove it....

Cas
04-23-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Her454
Couldnt resist..................
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/139maxine-med.jpg
I used to have that good ole lady as my avatar, maybe I ought to go back to it :)