PDA

View Full Version : House music

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:36 AM
If you like it here is a great set to bob your head to. I like to throw it on while I'm working at the office to pass the time. You can get lost in the beats. :)
Rowan Blades - Live in Athens (http://real.kinodigital.na-central.speedera.net/ramgen/real.kinodigital.na-central/YoshiToshi/DJ/RowanBlades_Live.rm)

NastyOne
04-22-2004, 08:42 AM
I cant open it:confused:

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by NastyOne
I cant open it:confused:
Do you have the Real player installed?
The link works for me when I click on it.

NastyOne
04-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Ya... i'm all up to date:D
It wants me save the file... but when I do it wont open in real player:confused:

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:53 AM
Strange. :confused:
Go to this link and click on the Rowan Blades set. Or sample the other if you like. :) This Blades set is really good though IMO.
House sets (http://www.yoshop.com/app/YO?p=yoshiRadio)

havasuaddicted661
04-22-2004, 09:26 AM
the first link worked for me

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by havasuaddicted661
the first link worked for me
Cool. How the music working for ya? :) It's not for everybody but it's my favorite. Especially when I'm spinning in front of a big crowd who's diggin' it! :D

NastyOne
04-22-2004, 10:05 AM
WHY CANT I HEAR IT!!!! Im pissed:mad:

nybadboy
04-22-2004, 10:07 AM
yo phattmatt try out this site great house music www.digitallyimported.com just click on listen now and pick what you wanna hear

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by NastyOne
WHY CANT I HEAR IT!!!! Im pissed:mad:
Can you listen to other real audio files? Maybe try updating it? If that doesn't work I'd have to say, like I tell eveyone at work, it must be user error. :D

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by nybadboy
yo phattmatt try out this site great house music www.digitallyimported.com just click on listen now and pick what you wanna hear
I'll check it out tonight when I get home. Thanks.

Drunk tank
04-22-2004, 06:22 PM
my personal favorite... www.netmusique.com
I'm all about the house! Too bad my computer is fawked up and wont let me listen to it for some reason... gotta figure that one out

FRENCHIE
04-22-2004, 06:48 PM
103.9 needs some house!! some Gotham music!:D

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
103.9 needs some house!! some Gotham music!:D
I was going to do an afterhours show a couple of years ago but I just didn't have the time. I use to spin at Gotham too. Now I just spin in Vegas.

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Drunk tank
my personal favorite... www.netmusique.com
I'm all about the house! Too bad my computer is fawked up and wont let me listen to it for some reason... gotta figure that one out
I flew out to Denver a few years back for the "Rave on the Rocks" show by KTCL. We saw Fat Boy Slim and Chemical Bros. It was an amazing show out there!

FRENCHIE
04-22-2004, 07:04 PM
thats the real sh@#! by the way it was windy as hell today over here in East Highland! did you get blown of the 10 going up the hill to Yucrapa?:D

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by FRENCHIE
thats the real sh@#! by the way it was windy as hell today over here in East Highland! did you get blown of the 10 going up the hill to Yucrapa?:D
I just got home and it wasn't too bad. It was pretty bad going through Fontana on the 10 around noon though.

FRENCHIE
04-22-2004, 07:25 PM
gonna have to hook up with you, your lady and dog, just waiting for our 25' Shockwave tremor to be done for end of next month or first week june! My girly loves the river also and im dyin to take my dog, she loves the water!:D

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 07:54 PM
Yeah, we all live for the river. I can't keep my dog out of the water! The only problem with him though is he is very dominant and doesn't play well with others. He loves people though. It's just hard to keep him around other dogs he doesn't know because if another dog growls at him it's on. We always keep him tied up though. Congrats on the new boat. June will be here before you know it.
Matt

FRENCHIE
04-22-2004, 07:57 PM
10-4 hey whats your secret for keeping your interior nice and not leatting your dog destroy! This one im a little worried about! My Doberman has claws like abear and she weighs 105lbs...any probs with your dog on the seats etc?

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:02 PM
I haven't had one problem with him tearing up the seats. I usually lay a couple of towels across the back seat, but that's mainly from keeping water from seeping into the storage underneath when he or us get back in the boat. The only problem I have had with him is on the bow of my gel coat. Sometimes when we beach it he gets to excited and tries to jump out before were ready and he has put some scratches in it. Now we make sure to hold him back and throw a wet towel over it so he can jump out. Unless you dog has some sharp talons, you should be okay.

FRENCHIE
04-22-2004, 08:05 PM
gonna have to invest in plenty of towels then thanx im out for the night!!;)

Phat Matt
04-22-2004, 08:06 PM
yep. see ya.