PDA

View Full Version : wannajetboat logging off...

wannajetboat
04-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Well, I guess that it is time, 'wannajetboat' is logging off :frown: I am sure that most of you have figured out that I bought Mandelons Carrera, it is a 202xr, exactly what I was hoping for. :D I have to say that Mandelon has been great to deal with, he is great guy and has a terrific family. Saying all that, I will be back, 'gottajetboat'?:cool:

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 09:29 AM
You are giving up ALL those post?:D

topless
04-22-2004, 09:38 AM
So you are giving up your post ***** status?;)

Ziggy
04-22-2004, 09:41 AM
HotTub should bring you years of happy times and smiles. see ya around gottajetboat;) :D

dimarcobros
04-22-2004, 09:42 AM
Not only is he a great guy, but he makes a killer cd. :D :D :D
DMB

OutCole'd
04-22-2004, 09:43 AM
He really is not that cool, as a matter of fact, he is a dick.:D :D

welk2party
04-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Sure, log on and be all Hot Boat like, then just bail on us when you get what you want!:p

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by topless
So you are giving up your post ***** status?;)
Nope, I am going to be an all new post *****, just you wait and see.
gottajetboat = life is great...:D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by wannajetboat
Well, I guess that it is time, 'wannajetboat' is logging off :frown: I am sure that most of you have figured out that I bought Mandelons Carrera, it is a 202xr, exactly what I was hoping for. :D I have to say that Mandelon has been great to deal with, he is great guy and has a terrific family. Saying all that, I will be back, 'gottajetboat'?:cool:
At least you only have 66 posts to make up......:D

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
At least you only have 66 posts to make up......:D
I plan on making them all up today, I am going to be busy, probably will make the server crash.:D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
I plan on making them all up today, I am going to be busy, probably will make the server crash.:D
Go get em GJB............;) :D

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
Go get em GJB............;) :D
Thanks Doc.
buy the way, Lakers Suck...

Mandelon
04-22-2004, 11:07 AM
LOL, its basic math, right? Wannajetboat + Carrera = Gottajetboat.
Wanna/Gotta Jetboat is a cool guy and has been easy to deal with too. You know how men get around a new toy like a boat.
He's done everything he promised from the deposit to the financing and showing up when he said he would. We will do a wet test on Saturday.
This is so sweet. Like a frikking mutual admiration society. Can you feel the love???
Thanks to you nice people, except for that guy with the pink boat. :D He gets special treatment.
I have been quite careful to expose every flaw I could think of so that there would be no drama. Remember the crack in the yellow boat that Tom bought from Eric???? Don't wanna go there. Wouldn't be prudent.
;)
Man------>sometimes a dick<---------delon :D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
Thanks Doc.
buy the way, Lakers Suck...
You tha man.........:D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
Wouldn't be prudent.
At this juncture???????????
LOL.....
So was the Carrera a Jet??????
Dr. E being nosey and ignoring the obvious inferrence.........;) :D

Mandelon
04-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Yes Dr. Obvious it was a jet. :D

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Yes Dr. Obvious it was a jet. :D
Like I said in other posts I like to have the facts laid out..........:D

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 12:09 PM
Mandelon,
Do you know what type of pump MY boat has? I called the guy from San Diego Performance Marine (cool guy to talk too) I wanted to find out about servicing the pump and he wanted the make and type, I told him I thought i was a Berkley but wasn't sure.

Mandelon
04-22-2004, 07:52 PM
You, sir, would be incorrect. I do believe the boat formerly known as the Hot Tub has an American Turbine AT 309. I say this with relative confidence as I am sitting here looking at the owner's manual for said propulsion assembly at this time.

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 07:56 PM
:D thanks for the 411, I do believe that your information makes the statement that 'you learn something new everyday' true.
muchas gracias compadre...:cool:

JetBoatRich
04-22-2004, 07:59 PM
JetBoat's what is wrong with them:rolleyes:
Congratulations on buying Mandelon's ride, I am sure you will be happy:rolleyes:
he is now that you own it:wink:
Have a great summer with the new boat:cool:

RiverForUs
04-22-2004, 08:57 PM
........is it turn-key?:D
[B]I have been quite careful to expose every flaw I could think of so that there would be no drama. Remember the crack in the yellow boat that Tom bought from Eric???? Don't wanna go there. Wouldn't be prudent.
B]

BarryMac
04-23-2004, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by RiverForUs
........is it turn-key?:D
All I can say is it started in his street, we will get the full tour tomorrow on San Vicente, maybe he'll even let me drive, oh I hope he does, I'm so excited I think I'm gonna...(use your imagination if you must, perverts).:D

summerlove
04-23-2004, 08:16 AM
Congratulations to both Wanna/Gotta and Mandelon!
Hope all goes well for the two of you with the transaction!
While I've never seen the "HOT TUB" on the water, I did see the new "Mandelon" as he waived to me to get the kids off the deck or else I'd get a ticket! BTW, I looked for you later but didn't see you, I was hoping to meet the famous Mandelon! (as I have a bow rail the sheriff and LHC PD say it's ok so long as we're at wakeless speeds -I'd never allow it beyond that, in fact right after I passed you the PD passed me with a waive and a hello!)

LB Matt
04-23-2004, 09:56 AM
Well, I suppose I snoozed too long. Been too busy to get down to see Mandelon (much less even call on any boats lately). Enjoy your new toy Gottajetboat! I'll be with you soon I hope, just gottafindfreetime LOL.

summerlove
04-23-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by LB Matt
Well, I suppose I snoozed too long. Been too busy to get down to see Mandelon (much less even call on any boats lately). Enjoy your new toy Gottajetboat! I'll be with you soon I hope, just gottafindfreetime LOL.
I think someone is selling a pretty nice looking Cole...
(Hey Outcoled, if he buys it do I get the comission?)

Mandelon
04-23-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by summerlove
Congratulations to both Wanna/Gotta and Mandelon!
Hope all goes well for the two of you with the transaction!
While I've never seen the "HOT TUB" on the water, I did see the new "Mandelon" as he waived to me to get the kids off the deck or else I'd get a ticket! BTW, I looked for you later but didn't see you, I was hoping to meet the famous Mandelon! (as I have a bow rail the sheriff and LHC PD say it's ok so long as we're at wakeless speeds -I'd never allow it beyond that, in fact right after I passed you the PD passed me with a waive and a hello!)
Was that you in the back of the boat with a straw hat?? I thought you were drunk as a skunk and letting the wife drive. :D

summerlove
04-23-2004, 11:08 AM
Was that you in the back of the boat with a straw hat?? I thought you were drunk as a skunk and letting the wife drive. :D
Yea, it was me! But, I wasn't drunk - yet! I like to let her drive for when I am a little U.I., just getting her time behind the wheel!

Mandelon
04-23-2004, 11:24 AM
That is funny. Next time come on over.......I always have some cold ones on board.