PDA

View Full Version : Teenage girls.

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 09:48 AM
TEENAGE LOGIC
A mother enters her daughter's bedroom and sees a letter folded on the bed. With the worst premonition, she reads it, with trembling hands:
It is with great regret that I'm telling you that I have eloped with my new boyfriend; I know how upset you will be but I am truly happy. I have found real passion and he is so nice, and I really love all his piercing and tattoos and his big motorcycle. But it's not only that mom, I'm pregnant and Ahmed said that we will be very happy in his trailer in the woods. He wants to have many more children with me and that's one of my dreams.
I've learned that marijuana doesn't hurt anyone and we'll be growing it to sell to support ourselves and our children. In the meantime, we'll pray for the science to find the AIDS cure,so Ahmed will get better, he deserves it. Don't worry Mom, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself. Some day I'll visit for I know you will want to get to know your grandchildren.
Your daughter,
Judith
PS: Mom, it's not true. I'm over at Sarah's house. I just wanted to show you that there are worse things in life than the school's report card that's in my desk's drawer. I love you!

Her454
04-22-2004, 09:50 AM
THIS IS SCARY OG...JUST posted this on another thread at the same time!

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 09:52 AM
I think mine will get more views the PERVERTS.:D

WaTchTheGelCoat
04-22-2004, 09:55 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Scream
04-22-2004, 10:05 AM
I read them both, Here454's first I might add...
LOL

OGShocker
04-22-2004, 10:31 AM
OK, I give....

HCS
04-22-2004, 10:32 AM
Bringing out the daughter chasers are ya.:D

AdrenelineOD
04-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Now Im even more scared. 2 timing this one ha?

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 10:35 AM
One would have to hope that mom didn't either pass out or fall over dead of a stroke or heart attack BEFORE getting to the PS...;) :D

BarryMac
04-22-2004, 10:47 AM
I have two teenage girls, I hope to never see a letter like that on one of their beds, that might cause the big one.

Dr. Eagle
04-22-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
I have two teenage girls, I hope to never see a letter like that on one of their beds, that might cause the big one.
I know if I'd had girls instead of boys, and I found a note like that, I think I probably would have popped a blood vessel and fallen over dead.........:p