PDA

View Full Version : Who's the "Jay" of Range Rovers ?

THATJEFFGUY
03-31-2006, 06:41 PM
OK, so who's the "Jay Photoglou" for Range Rover ?? PM me if you have a hookup on these things.

Riverkid
03-31-2006, 06:45 PM
Hope you have lots of "extra" funds for maintenance. My friend's ran a $1K habit every two months after 30K miles... His wife was driving it 60 miles daily round trip to work...

THATJEFFGUY
03-31-2006, 06:53 PM
Hope you have lots of "extra" funds for maintenance. My friend's ran a $1K habit every two months after 30K miles... His wife was driving it 60 miles daily round trip to work...
Damn are they really that bad ?? :rolleyes:

ROZ
03-31-2006, 07:34 PM
Funny he says that.. I saw 2 Range Rovers being flatbedded off 2 different freeways today.. Oh, an my cousin hates hers .. Looks pimp, but it's in the shop quite a bit...
wouldn't think they'd be bad since you see them in a lot of rallys and being used as excursion/safari vehicles
:220v:

OutCole'd
03-31-2006, 08:00 PM
When I was a tech for Lexus we would get them traded in once in a while. The only way to stop them from leaking oil was to stop putting oil in them, it took just a few weeks and no more oil leaks, no more either though......

dicudmore
03-31-2006, 08:50 PM
YES they are that bad...
mechanically probably the WORST new car on the road...

dicudmore
03-31-2006, 08:51 PM
When I was a tech for Lexus we would get them traded in once in a while. The only way to stop them from leaking oil was to stop putting oil in them, it took just a few weeks and no more oil leaks, no more either though......
the funny thing is...he is dead serious...we have noticed the exact same phenomenon

LHC30Victory
03-31-2006, 09:26 PM
Contact Jeff Sukay at Kirby in Ventura. He is a fellow boater through SCOPE and will be honest w/you. He also does Jaguar.....