PDA

View Full Version : Twin Turbo Exhaust Manifolds..have any??

jockorace
04-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I desperately need a pair of these aluminum water jacketed exhaust manifolds for a PFM twin-turbo small block setup.
This is the PurpleHaze tunnel which now resides in Minnesota, however the trip over the Rockies last week cracked both manifolds. No, it wasn't me and he shall remain unnamed!
Anyway, checked with Teague with Dino calling everyone (even original PFM owner) with no luck. These are NOT like regular smallblock logs, the ports sweep UP into the log and they have custom welded-on end flanges for the Turbo. If anyone knows ANYTHING about where a set may be, please let me know.
If not, a cuson set of headers will have to be built (quickly!)
E-mail me at .....jockorace@tds.net
Thanks, Dave Giacomino

Rexone
04-24-2004, 02:50 AM
Call Carson Brummett. If anyone would know where to get he probably would.
626-792-6410
Pasadena, CA

Dentz
04-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Call Jack at 1-810-632-6469...leave your name and number and brief descript on machine..he may have what you need!

jockorace
04-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Thanks for the contact info. I'll call them both on Monday, however I kinda think a set of custom headers are gonna have to be built real soon. I cannot waste ANY of the short boating season here in Minnesota. Thanks again!
Dave

jockorace
04-28-2004, 10:43 PM
Hey Dentz...............Thanks again. Jack called me right back and explained a method to fix my manifolds. They are already on the big brown truck heading his way!
Dave