PDA

View Full Version : tamales

dc96819
04-22-2004, 09:59 PM
I tought they tasted different
Tamale Chef Kills Friend, Cooks him
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040422/od_nm/cook_dc

Ziggy
04-22-2004, 10:04 PM
Man, I read that in this mornings paper---:eek: :eek: Can you image what your mind would do to you if you bought some real tasty tamales from that dude??

LASERRAY
04-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Hmmmmm. That's delicious! Those tamales have a little wang to them!:D

rrrr
04-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Que bueno! :D

DeltaSigBoater
04-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Anyone know of a good tamale place in San Diego.

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 09:23 PM
The price of meat must have gotten out of hand.
Brian

The Easter Bunny
04-23-2004, 10:16 PM
I bought some off him.....................

Boozer
04-23-2004, 10:22 PM
Never had that happen or anything like it but about 4 years ago here in Denver there was this huge $1 a scoop chineese food craze. These places were popping up everywhere and for $3 you could go get a lot of chineese food. Health inspectors began to worry about how this food was being offered at such a low price and these places were turning a big enough prophet to stay open. 5 Chineese food places within a 15 mile radious of me got shut down some of them were serving dog and cat in their food and some were even found to have human feces. Hard to believe but it was all over the new for weeks.
I am pretty grateful now that $1 scoop chineese food seemed to good to be true for me. My aunt and uncle however were sick for a week after they found that there favorite spot had dead dogs in the meat locket and feces was found in the food being served at the time the health inspectors pulled a sample.

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Boozer
Never had that happen or anything like it but about 4 years ago here in Denver there was this huge $1 a scoop chineese food craze. These places were popping up everywhere and for $3 you could go get a lot of chineese food. Health inspectors began to worry about how this food was being offered at such a low price and these places were turning a big enough prophet to stay open. 5 Chineese food places within a 15 mile radious of me got shut down some of them were serving dog and cat in their food and some were even found to have human feces. Hard to believe but it was all over the new for weeks.
I am pretty grateful now that $1 scoop chineese food seemed to good to be true for me. My aunt and uncle however were sick for a week after they found that there favorite spot had dead dogs in the meat locket and feces was found in the food being served at the time the health inspectors pulled a sample.
You can't be serious....
Brian

HCS
04-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by The Easter Bunny
I bought some off him.....................
NOT THE EASTER BUNNY!! SOMETHING JUST AIN'T RIGHT!

AdrenelineOD
04-23-2004, 10:28 PM
And.........................this is shocking??????:confused: