PDA

View Full Version : anyone else????

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:12 AM
walking around in a fog today, not wanting to be at work but not sure where you want to be instead?
Man I can't wait til 3pm (check out time)

hoolign
04-23-2004, 11:14 AM
nope... month off:p

Mrs. Restless22
04-23-2004, 11:14 AM
I have plenty of places Id rather be....
But work has a way of forcing me to stay here.
Im off in 2 hours though, and I just got here at 11 :D :D

topless
04-23-2004, 11:15 AM
I'm sure where I want to be and it's NOT here.

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:17 AM
In at 11am and out at 2 what a job..Lucky girl
Topless, having a feeling thats how you have felt all week (unlucky girl)

topless
04-23-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by mrsdrmr
In at 11am and out at 2 what a job..Lucky girl
Topless, having a feeling thats how you have felt all week (unlucky girl)
????????????????????????????????????????

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:21 AM
I love ya to death topless, just have a feeling your mind has been anywhere but at work.

topless
04-23-2004, 11:22 AM
I love ya to death topless, just have a feeling your mind has been anywhere but at work.
I've been thinking of the sex I'm not getting.:frown:

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 11:22 AM
No, I am having a helluva good time. I just got promoted to the program manager for this multi-million dollar fiasco yesterday. Being casual day today I decided to wear my Sacramento Kings road jersey to work. Now that I am in charge, I am just waiting for one of the LAKER fans that works FOR ME NOW to say something......... he he he he......
You gotta love the small pleasures in life.......:D

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by topless
I've been thinking of the sex I'm not getting.:frown:
Man thats a lot of sex there girl :p

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
No, I am having a helluva good time. I just got promoted to the program manager for this multi-million dollar fiasco yesterday. Being casual day today I decided to wear my Sacramento Kings road jersey to work. Now that I am in charge, I am just waiting for one of the LAKER fans that works FOR ME NOW to say something......... he he he he......
You gotta love the small pleasures in life.......:D
Congrats on your promotion, soungs like your havin a great day,,I am too,,, I just don't want to be in the office making calls. Lucky for me I am entertained by my co-workers most of the time.

Debbolas
04-23-2004, 11:29 AM
Sitting here with my knee up....wishing I was at the River...........
;)

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Congrats on your promotion, soungs like your havin a great day,,I am too,,, I just don't want to be in the office making calls. Lucky for me I am entertained by my co-workers most of the time.
thanks, don't really know how long it is for as the project is starting to wind down... but it's good for the resume
:D

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:35 AM
you bet it's good for the res. and truth be told if you did what you were supposed to do correctly, chances are good they may just decide to have you stay in the position, or possibly create a new postion for you.

Ziggy
04-23-2004, 11:38 AM
Tic-Toc...my clock just won't fast enough for me in the next 3 hours...but inevitably, the weekend hours seem to fly by:mad:

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 11:39 AM
you bet it's good for the res. and truth be told if you did what you were supposed to do correctly, chances are good they may just decide to have you stay in the position, or possibly create a new postion for you.
I am overqualified for this position, truth be told....I just haven't worked for these guys all that long. So there is a lot of learning of their systems and methods that I had to cram learn until they were comfortable with me taking this slot.
It is the project that is winding down, we are on the downhill side of the program. Hopefully we will end up with additional scope, All I care about is keeping that paycheck coming!

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:40 AM
Yeah Zig someday I would love an explination for that one, each day of the week creeps by, you finally wrap the week up Friday and the next thing ya know your alarm is ringing for work Mon morn.

Dr. Eagle
04-23-2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah Zig someday I would love an explination for that one, each day of the week creeps by, you finally wrap the week up Friday and the next thing ya know your alarm is ringing for work Mon morn.
Isn't that the truth??????:(

MsDrmr
04-23-2004, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I am overqualified for this position, truth be told....I just haven't worked for these guys all that long. So there is a lot of learning of their systems and methods that I had to cram learn until they were comfortable with me taking this slot.
It is the project that is winding down, we are on the downhill side of the program. Hopefully we will end up with additional scope, All I care about is keeping that paycheck coming!
I can appreciate that. It's tough out there right now. Just keep your head up and I'll be hoping that your job is there for quite a while.