PDA

View Full Version : 6" RCD Lift for Sale.... soon.(SPAM)

Froggystyle
04-23-2004, 04:14 PM
I am getting ready to slam the truck, which by the way is a 2WD 2002 Chevy 2500HD Duramax and will be offing the RCD lift pretty cheap. I don't know how much it is worth, and won't be selling it this week, but if any of you are interested, I am positive I will be letting it go to a hot boater for less than market value, with few miles on it. It will come with the Bilsteins on it, and the Torsion bar keys on the front that give it an extra 2" making the front lift 8" total (leveling it out). Here is a pic of the truck... It is on 37" tires with no interference problems at all.
Let me know if there is any interest locally, otherwise... TO E-BAY!!!
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/truck_lift.jpg

Mandelon
04-23-2004, 08:31 PM
I would be if it fit 4x4..........

Lightning
04-24-2004, 08:10 AM
I heard that truck rides like shit...;) j/k
Actually, that thing rider nicer than my truck did when it was stock.

Froggystyle
04-25-2004, 10:33 AM
OK, I don't think Mande is in, he is getting a 4x4 and I don't think it is compatible.
2500 HD 2WD. I think it will fit anything of it's generation with torsion bars and a diesel.
Enjoy...

purplerain
04-28-2004, 03:30 PM
How much we talkin?

Froggystyle
04-30-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by purplerain
How much we talkin?
I dunno. I have no idea what it is worth.
I could check E-bay I guess, but I am all about accepting offers from Hot Boaters and seeing where that leads us.
What do you think it is worth?

Froggystyle
04-30-2004, 02:02 PM
Here is the lift, from a retail site...
GM 01-04 HD Lifts : RCD 6'' Suspension Lift - 2500HD Only!
RCD 6'' Lift for Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra HD trucks! This RCD 10-41800 kit fits the 2000-2004 2500HD 8-lug vehicles only! If you are looking for one of the best (not to mention easiest to install) kits on the market the RCD kit is for you. Race Car Dynamics has been building one of the finest GM kits for the new GM trucks for years... and over the years their attention to detail and quality construction has proven the kits are as reliable as they are good looking. The major advantage this RCD kit has over other similar kits is simplicity and the use of Bilstein 5100 series shock absorbers. No replacement front driveshaft is needed for Auto-Trac equipped vehicles and installation is relatively easy compared to other more complicated kits. This kit includes the awesome Bilstein shock absorbers that have been specially valved to work with this lift and your truck. This means your truck will ride as good as it looks!
Some of the kit features include:
CNC Machined Replacement Cast Iron Steering Knuckles for Precise Steering Geometry... Fully Machined, T-6 Billet Aluminum Axle Spacers Maintain Proper Axle Lengths... Heavy Duty Two Piece Lower Sub-Frame Assembly and Polished Stainless Steel ''Twin -Link'' Anti-Compression Struts Insure Structural Strength and Durability.... CNC Machined, Zinc Plated Billet Steel Sway Bar Links with Over-Size Urethane Bushings Optimize Sway Bar Geometry and Function... RCD ''Gator Black'' Polyurethane Powder Coat Finish for Lasting Good Looks... Grade 8 Hardware for Reliability... Four Custom Matched Bilstein Monotube Gas Pressure Shocks for Maximum Performance and Ride Characteristics - Now Available in new machined Aluminum look! No Drive Shaft Modifications Neccessary for Installation! Any vehicle equipped with the 2-piece rear driveshaft should also purchase RCD part number 20-68747 available separately below. This part number is a driveshaft drop down bracket for the factory carrier bearing.
Wheels must not have more than 4.5'' inches of backspacing. This kit is designed for use with the 2500HD 8-lug Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks only. Some trucks may require an exhaust modification for front driveshaft clearance.
Tire & Wheel Information:
This kit will clear a 315/75R16 or 35x12.5R17 size tire with minor trimming. Wheel back space must not exceed 4-1/2" inches when running a 16" diameter wheel. Wheel back space must not exceed 4-5/8" when running 17" diameter wheels.
Available Options:
Multiple Shock Hoops - Skid Plates - Traction Bars --- For more information please contact Info@PerformanceLifts.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PerformanceLifts.com Price: $1,749.00
This Item Is In Stock