PDA

View Full Version : Up late...

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 10:37 PM
Headed to Home Depot first thing tommorrow. I am hanging out here longer than I normally do.
What is everyone else doing?
Not many new posts going up.
Brian

STROKER ACE
04-23-2004, 10:38 PM
o hell just wait there all on me

Beautiful Noise
04-23-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm just waiting for somebody to put up a boring post so I can go to bed............................................Hmm mmmmmmmm this just might be the One:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Beautiful Noise
I'm just waiting for somebody to put up a boring post so I can go to bed............................................Hmm mmmmmmmm this just might be the One:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D
Jerk, haha
Noone else is posting shit.
How was your river trip last weekend? It was pretty cool seeing you on the freeway. I hope I didn't ruin it for you with my post.
hahaha
Brian

Beautiful Noise
04-23-2004, 10:54 PM
Had a good time just a short weekend trip tho,You could never ruin a trip to the river for me Brian:D

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 10:55 PM
I figured I would get a rise out of someone when I posted that you were towing jet skis.
Brian

NorCal Gameshow
04-23-2004, 11:01 PM
brian what project you working on ??? how many trips to the depot tomorrow?:D

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by NorCal Gameshow
brian what project you working on ??? how many trips to the depot tomorrow?:D
Working on a 200 AMP service to replace my wimpy 75 amp panel.
At least one, most likely 4.
Just a machinist doing electrical work, in the dark, and the Mrs. holding the a flashlight.
:)
Brian

Beautiful Noise
04-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by wsuwrhr
I figured I would get a rise out of someone when I posted that you were towing jet skis.
Brian
And it was funny because it did get a rise out of One person....lol :D

NorCal Gameshow
04-23-2004, 11:05 PM
Working on a 200 AMP service to replace my wimpy 75 amp panel.
Just a machinist doing electrical work, in the dark, and the Mrs. holding the a flashlight.
Brian
I guess that's better than her holding a lighter while you're working on a gas line....:D

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:07 PM
And it was funny because it did get a rise out of One person....lol :D
Worked didn't it?
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:08 PM
I guess that's better than her holding a lighter while you're working on a gas line....:D
Don't put it past me. I am not the gas co either. hahaha
Brian

NorCal Gameshow
04-23-2004, 11:11 PM
Brian
Most my jobs are four trip jobs....
if one takes three trips i've missed something..

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:12 PM
Everytime I do any gas line work, I always call them up after I finish and tell them I smell a gas leak. Just to be sure.
I told them the truth once, and they said they would schedule an appointment to check out the work. No later than TWO WEEKS. I hung up, called right back, and changed the tune.
Some things don't take long to learn....
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:13 PM
Most my jobs are four trip jobs....
if one takes three trips i've missed something..
If I only go one time, I am GUARANTEED to miss something, today's trip was twice for that very reason.
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:22 PM
Along the same lines, I bought the tin water deflector for a tile roof at Home Depot last week, I also bought a peice of 2" galv pipe for the overhead service pipe. Sweet ass checker girl at the register said that I may need a bigger opening in the deflector if I was using the deflector for the pipe I was buying.
Couldn't tell if she was baiting/****ing with me. Noone else was in line at the time, go figure.
I told her that "I was an EXPERT at putting big things in small places." She just smiled and didn't say a damn thing.
haha
Brian

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:23 PM
I love that line.
Brian

Beautiful Noise
04-23-2004, 11:26 PM
She just smiled and didn't say a damn thing.
Brian
She was probably wondering know you put that Size 9 Foot in your mouth :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D

wsuwrhr
04-23-2004, 11:28 PM
Just was probably wondering know you put that Size 9 Foot in your mouth :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :D
Its actually a size 10 Pal. haha
Normally it would have been a mistake, however, this time, I meant it the way it was said.
Brian