PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody seen a boat named...

Stupid Fast
04-24-2004, 03:42 AM
Jonesin, or Cherry Checker? If I end up with a new to me boat today....I will need a name. Has anyone ever seen a boat witn either of those names? I want a name that NO ONE has seen before or at best no one has seen very often.....
Thanks all....
EMC

Mandelon
04-24-2004, 05:19 AM
I have not seen either of those.
But Cherry checker? Are you looking for 14 yer olds or what??? Pick something that won't be embarrasing if your boss or your mom wants to go for a ride.......:D :D

NashvilleBound
04-24-2004, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by Mandelon
I have not seen either of those.
But Cherry checker? Are you looking for 14 yer olds or what??? Pick something that won't be embarrasing if your boss or your mom wants to go for a ride.......:D :D
Exactly! So go with something safe like "My Dixie Wrecked"
you know, something that won't get you in trouble.

Debbolas
04-24-2004, 07:03 AM
When we were shoppping for names, we looked online.
There are a few websites with the most common boat names, and you can check to see if anyone the boat name you are thinking of.
;)

Stupid Fast
04-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Actually the cherry checker came from the fact that one of the boats has cherry red and black checker pattern down the side...
That name would only be the unoffical name, not what goes on the stern. It is tough picking something that has not been used.....But my mom would laugh and It would be a cold day in hell before my boss gets near my boat.....He may wonder if he might be paying me to much.......
I tought of NO FAT CHICKS but I plan on keeping it a while and I would hate it if my wife put on a few pounds and would not go on it.....:rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
04-24-2004, 10:21 AM
Pick something original like
Wet dreams
or
blown wad
I would hate it if my wife put on a few pounds
If she gains weight DUMP HER

hoolign
04-24-2004, 10:26 AM
If you name it "no Fat Chix" sooner or later your gonna be spending boat money on excersize equip:p

Debbolas
04-24-2004, 01:00 PM
http://www.boatlettering.net/names.htm?source=Overture&kw=boat+names
try this
;)

Mandelon
04-24-2004, 02:19 PM
I heard that "Hot Tub" is available....... :D
Maybe you can buy the rights to "Aquaholic" from Scuba Steve...:D