how cool!
next week Fontana!!!

LASERRAY
04-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Debbolas
Bobby Alison just said
"Gentlemen Start Your Engines"
how cool!
next week Fontana!!! They go from the most exciting track on the circuit ( Talledega ) to the least exciting and most boring ( California ). Nice contrast.;) :cool:

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 09:26 AM
Hey Guys, don't forget the left turn..........

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:28 AM
Our track is just so nice and new
ok.... not much happens, no huge chunks of concrete flying into racers cars....No rain (ever)
I am just excited because we get to go see it!!

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:31 AM
Even thou I think JR is a fag,
he is a big favorite there
I like Marlin Busch and waltrip
at this track

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:33 AM
JR is a better driver than his father
IMO

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:39 AM
HELL NO
he just has all his fathers money to buy the best of everything for the car

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:41 AM
You think so?
He just seems like a smart driver.
Ricky Craven is out (I think)

Windy
04-25-2004, 09:48 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/193DSCN8443-med.jpg
Jimmie or Jeff :D

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:49 AM
color ME green!!!!
;)

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:49 AM
AHs Jr ever won an IROC,
You know where the cars are equal and its all ABOUT THE DRIVERS
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:50 AM
Doesn't Jeff usually win those?
;)

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:51 AM
His dad also had 76 wins, that is ONLY #6 in the all time leader board

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 09:52 AM
WHOSE JEFF
I thought we were talking about the little red headed freak

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 09:59 AM
you know................Jeff Gordon? JK
Matt Kenseth just pulled out of a almost crash, excellent driver.

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 10:03 AM
Here is why Jr doesnt race in IROC
his finishes, not inorder
There are only 12 cars on the track and he finishes with an average of 8th place, HE SUCKS
When the playing field is even, you see how good he really is.....:D

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 10:05 AM
well I didn't know that.
I know "rubbing is racing" but he doesn't "rub" as much as his dad was famous for.
loose tire in pit row!

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 10:13 AM
Stewart is more like DE, they both driver hard and sometimes , well, maybe not the fairest or nicest

ahhell
04-25-2004, 10:25 AM
dont turn...they go 300 mph:D :D :D
gasoline is for washing parts, nitro is for the track:) :)

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Kilrtoy
Stewart is more like DE, they both driver hard and sometimes , well, maybe not the fairest or nicest
ya know he was never my favorite driver, but it was kinda funny when he "rubbed" that car that won the Daytona, after they crossed the finish line.
remember that?
;)

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 10:55 AM
He can be a mean guy.
What tracks have you been too
We have been to California =SUCKS
Vegas=Very nice
Phoenix=AWESOME

LASERRAY
04-25-2004, 11:03 AM
JR is a better driver than his father
IMO Uh, No. Not yet anyway. Probably never. And I'm a big Jr. fan. He has a long way to go to be as good as dad.:cool:

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 11:08 AM
I really like Phoenix, (they bring you beer while you sit in the stands)
I've been to Vegas for the Drag Races, not Nascar
Why don't you like Fontana? We have excellent seats at the top so we can see the whole track...
:D

GlastronGuy
04-25-2004, 11:12 AM
The winners will be those that don't watch it.
;)

HyPerformance79460
04-25-2004, 11:16 AM
Nascac is cool, enjoy watchin it but makin all left hand turns all day is not that fun to me. rather be doin stuff like SCCA and drifting. also a big fan of F1 and WRC those guys are crazy but wouldn't mine doing that:D

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 11:30 AM
We had season tickets ever since Cali opened, But after going to other tracks, cheaper prices and even if you have bad seats they are still better than the best at cali. Track is just toooooooooo big

LASERRAY
04-25-2004, 11:37 AM
We had season tickets ever since Cali opened, But after going to other tracks, cheaper prices and even if you have bad seats they are still better than the best at cali. Track is just toooooooooo big And oh yea, the racing usually sucks.:D I had season tix there too for years 2 - 5. They started raping fans on the price of tix,so I said C-Ya!;)

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 11:37 AM
Well I am looking forward to next weekend.
Did Tony Stewart cause that big crash? just now?

Hal
04-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Yes.

ahhell
04-25-2004, 11:39 AM
T.V. and internet...debbie you multitasker you

Debbolas
04-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Women are VERY GOOD at multi tasking...........
:D :D ;)
(since it involves sitting in my chair, with my leg up typing on my laptop, very tough)
lol

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 11:45 AM
Yeah stewart did what he does best, push people out of the way....
ASSHOLE

LASERRAY
04-25-2004, 11:53 AM
Why don't you like Fontana? We have excellent seats at the top so we can see the whole track...
:D Here's what they need to at Fontana. BANKING! They banked Homested and last falls race was the best they ever had there. MEMO TO ROGER PENSKE: BANKING!!!!!!!!;) :cool: It will make the raceing alot better. Hey Debbie, drop this in the suggestion box next weekend.:wink:

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 11:55 AM
Exatly , the track is to flat
Ill be there , BUT I DID NOT PAY FOR THE TICKET

LASERRAY
04-25-2004, 01:30 PM
Ending a great race like that under caution SUCKS!!!! They could have easily re-started safely!!!:yuk:

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
Here's what they need to at Fontana. BANKING! They banked Homested and last falls race was the best they ever had there. MEMO TO ROGER PENSKE: BANKING!!!!!!!!;) :cool: It will make the raceing alot better. Hey Debbie, drop this in the suggestion box next weekend.:wink:
Don't forget the left turn.........

BarryMac
04-25-2004, 02:07 PM
the caution end sucked, we ant to see them race to the finish, especially at Taladega, always great finishes.
Jeff Gordon = Fag

Chase
04-25-2004, 02:09 PM
I hated the way it ended too. It was all Jr.'s race, but shit head won due to the yellow. Piss me off:mad:

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 02:22 PM
That was total bullshit

HM
04-25-2004, 02:49 PM
You bunch of sore losers!! :D
Gordan is da-man!!
As they say... A "w" is a "w". As much as it was dissappointing to finish under a yellow, the way they had been racing, it was the safest thing to do. Did you see what Tony Stewart did to Labonte after the finish? - talk about a jackass!!
I agree, Jr. deserved it, and probably would have taken it, or someone other than Gordan as Gordon was not fast when he was in front. Jr. was the fastest out front. Restrictor plate racing is bitchen!! You gotta team up with someone, only to figure out the best time to stab him in the back, while he is doing the same thing!!
Atleast the fans didn't throw a bunch of shit on the track.:rolleyes:

Blown 472
04-25-2004, 02:51 PM
That was total bullshit
It's all bullshit.

Hustler
04-25-2004, 02:56 PM
Typical NASCAR crap!!! To end a race like that is Bull Shit!!!

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Not mad that Gordon won, Mad at the way they ended the race

AZmike
04-25-2004, 04:32 PM
I'd like to see #8, #1 on race day
mike

jbtrailerjim
04-25-2004, 05:45 PM
Finishing under cation sucks.:mad: But I'm glad Jr didn't win. Tony Stewart is a f'n prick. I wish he would have wrecked when Johnson spun him. I'm going to Fontana next weekend and I'm hoping Busch will be a repeat winner.

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 06:38 PM
gordon kicks ass!!!
I hate jr.!!!
Typical bandwagon fans...
Dont understand the rules(5 lap red flag rules, for safety of the drivers and ease on the check books).
Dont understand the sport,
Get wasted at the track and through s**t on the track and are all dressed in red because they like his dad. What a bunch of pussies.
I'll admit, i didnt want it to go back green because everyone would hang jeff out to dry and he'd finish 10th or 15th. Now stop being a bunch of pussies jr fans, things will go jr's( prez. mike heltons favorite person) way again. GET OVER IT.
NOTE: This is directed towards 'dega fans that threw s**t on the race track, if you fall into this category, thats your problem. :D
As for California speedway, They already have 14* of banking. Here's what they should do: destroy the track, build a new bristol in california, and sell tickets for as much as they do at talladega. WHO'S WITH ME!!! :D
Stewart's a fag, I wish he wrecked also, I'm stoked that kenseth blew up.

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 06:43 PM
As for California speedway, They already have 24* of banking
What the hell have you been smoking!
they have 14 and it sucks. You cant have a big track without banking, it just makings for boring racing.
And JR does suck, but I still wanted to see a good finish

Infomaniac
04-25-2004, 06:45 PM
Was not a matter of safety not restarting the race.
Have to get everyone lined up according to the order they were in when the yellow flew. Not enough time to sort that out.
FYI Gordon was sandbagging, he was about to run off with it along with his team mate. I have an inside connection.
Why are all of you left coasters following a southern red neck sport anyway? ;) ;)
I went to an Indy race at Fontana years ago.

WILDERTHANU
04-25-2004, 06:47 PM
SO IS JEFF GORDON REALLY GAY???? I MEAN ... COME ON "RAINBOW WARRIORS"??????

Shark In The Pond
04-25-2004, 06:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Infomaniac
Why are all of you left coasters following a southern red neck sport anyway? ;) ;)
Thats funny :D

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 06:51 PM
As for California speedway, They already have 24* of banking
What the hell have you been smoking!
they have 14 and it sucks. You cant have a big track without banking, it just makings for boring racing.
And JR does suck, but I still wanted to see a good finish
Typo-sorry

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 06:51 PM
if it wasnt for the West coast and the money, the sport would still be racing in the dirt for $100 paydays.
Basketball is a way out of the ghetto in cali.
Nascar is a way out of the trailer in the south:D

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 06:55 PM
I know, "rainbow warriors" sounds pretty faggish. ;)
I dont know who the hell came up w/ that but whoever it was should burn!!! hahaha j/k
And I was just asking myself why I follow the sport sooo much. All they do is run around in circles and see who finishes first, pretty dumb concept if you think about it, but I love it. :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 06:57 PM
No what is dumb is a bunch of 7' black guys(MOSTLY) trying to slam a ball in to a 10' rim.
THAT IS LAME

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 07:02 PM
Kilrtoy...
Are you a hick from talladega alabama? :D
Basketball is awesome IMO

DoubleDown
04-25-2004, 07:02 PM
silly californians, oval tracks are for rednecks
DD

RiverPirate
04-25-2004, 07:19 PM
True racing happen's on road course's like we used to have at "Riverside International Raceway". Now that was happening back in the day. Some of you might remember. :D

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 07:21 PM
I didnt get a chance to expirience the great racetracks like OCIR or Riverside, I missed out. :(
I like all kinds of racing though, not just Hick racing.

DoubleDown
04-25-2004, 07:24 PM
I can't believe someone actually came up with the idea for NASTRUCK... as if NASCAR wasn't bad enough, they had to have lowered trucks doing the same thing :yuk: that gets the gas face

ratso
04-25-2004, 07:25 PM
I like all sports as long as there's some crashing or violence...and punching out the ref doesn't count.:D

WILDERTHANU
04-25-2004, 07:30 PM
HEY....THE WAY I SEE IT IS, ITS A HELL OF A LOT BETTER TO SEE A MOTORSPORT GROWING THAN ANOTHER MAJOR LEAUGE SPORT!!

RiverPirate
04-25-2004, 07:34 PM
HFK, there wer others too, Lions, Irwindale, Ascot, Long Beach Marine Stadium, Ontario Motor Speedway, I guess I was lucky growing up, if you could race it, my Pop made sure we went out and watched. Some shows were better than others. The Cal Jam's at Ontario were better than most of the races. :D

DUNDUN
04-25-2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by RiverPirate
HFK, there wer others too, Lions, Irwindale, Ascot, Long Beach Marine Stadium, Ontario Motor Speedway, I guess I was lucky growing up, if you could race it, my Pop made sure we went out and watched. Some shows were better than others. The Cal Jam's at Ontario were better than most of the races. :D
Yeah I guess there were alot of great tracks, I've gone to marine stadium a few times, I love that place except for the funny mufflers. I've always wanted to go to Ontario Motor speedway, It's alot like indy. My grandpa used to take my dad to those places when he was a kid and my dad used to take his 66' gto to race against his brothers 68' camaro rs on track nights at OCIR when they were kids. Those must have been the days.
Or how about the long beach grand prix when F1 was racing?
That was also very cool. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see it. :(

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by DoubleDown
silly californians, oval tracks are for rednecks
DD
Left turn CLYDE........

RiverPirate
04-25-2004, 07:54 PM
It's sad that so many tracks have gone by the way side. Mufflers have ruined alot of the fun in most racing other than the drags and the Cup cars. There is nothing like the sound of 20 sprint cars running small block Chevys turning 6-7000 RPM's and sitting in stands about 50 feet away......music to my ears.

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 08:16 PM
True racing happen's on road course's like we used to have at "Riverside International Raceway". Now that was happening back in the day. Some of you might remember
Was there onec, never went in, was on the outside road and saw about 10 mintues of the race, I was 4 or 5 at the time.
I used to go to Saugus Speedway back in the day.
AND NO im not a redneck, Im a BEANER and my wife is BLACK and she is more into NASCAR than I.
And yes ghetto ball sucks sucks sucks....

manuel
04-26-2004, 06:27 AM
I moved to Alabama in 1988 from Huntington Beach,Ca.(a woman to blame) and was surprised at the racing scene here, they were NOT shutting down the race tracks, they were building new ones and repaving the old ones, within 50miles of me there are 4 dragstrips, 3 dirt ovals,
2 paved ovals, Talladega, Barber road course, a smaller road course with bikes,karts,SCCA, 3 motocross tracks, a few rock crawler & hillclimb courses and the dragboats, I think NASCAR is trying to grow too large and is getting over reglulated and boring, I was at Dega when 212mph was the pole speed and the last car was 200mph, and nobody got hurt so why ruin it, when they have an IROC race the grandstands are 80% empty and NASCAR is going to do the same thing, all the bodies will be identical only different paint, Cali has not changed anything, there were million $ paydays long before Fontana was a glimmer in someones eye, they are watering it down so that it appeals to a wider market, but it won't matter if Kerry gets the nod, I think the enviro-nazi's will be on the hunt for us with his OK, ALL of us who burn fuel or tires for fun will be fair game. sorry for rambling.

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 08:38 AM
I love the smell of the tires, the sound of the engines, the hot sun and cold beer. I love the three wide on turn four. The fans that LOVE their driver and dress head to toe in their colors. I love the passing (not the bumping) and imagining that I am in the car driving 200 mph.......how cool......and I like Jeff Gordon, In no other sport would fans boo and throw things because you won. That is so low. I like Robby (crash) Gordon and Matt Kennseth. I like Jr better than his father. I am still waiting for another girl to race... I love nascar.....
Ricky Rudd!!!!!!!!

19cobaltcd
04-26-2004, 08:52 AM
The ending of the race sucked for everyone but nascar. They got who they wanted out front. Their golden boy wouldnt have any titles if he hadnt had Everham for all those years. And if you watch the replays real close, dumbo turned down on tony, he got his nose in and dumbo tried to block. I was glad to see his ugly ass in the wall. I wish they would do that to him every week. The same thing happened to tony by jeffy's twin later, he got under tony and he tried to block and got spun, just shows how much better driver tony is than dumbo, didnt hit anything and kept going. And then didnt try to blame everyone else in the end.:D

Kilrtoy
04-26-2004, 01:19 PM
Who the hell is dumbo and on the same subject STEWART IS AN ASS and he did take him out.

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 01:21 PM
I was afraid to ask...................
;)

68campbell
04-26-2004, 01:52 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kilrtoy
[B]if it wasnt for the West coast and the money, the sport would still be racing in the dirt for $100 paydays.
Some of us still race the dirt for less than that;
http://www.mavericksaloon.org/MVC-010F.gif

91nordic29
04-26-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by 19cobaltcd
The ending of the race sucked for everyone but nascar. They got who they wanted out front. Their golden boy wouldnt have any titles if he hadnt had Everham for all those years. And if you watch the replays real close, dumbo turned down on tony, he got his nose in and dumbo tried to block. I was glad to see his ugly ass in the wall. I wish they would do that to him every week. The same thing happened to tony by jeffy's twin later, he got under tony and he tried to block and got spun, just shows how much better driver tony is than dumbo, didnt hit anything and kept going. And then didnt try to blame everyone else in the end.:D
:confused: :confused: as you boys would say, WTF???? were you watching the same race as everyone else?

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 02:36 PM
who do you think dumbo is?
;)

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 02:51 PM
The only part i agree with is that kurt busch (i belive that is the "dumbo" you speak of) is an idiot. Jef Gordon only won titles from evernham?!?!? What about the title from Jeff and loomis? What about top ten every year since 99' when evernham left?(Im pretty sure) Sure, Jeff hasn't had the greatest last 2 1/2 years, but everyone has their slumps. ( ex: rusty wallace)
And dont talk about jeff being nascars golden boy. If this was true he'd have gotten to keep the track position he lost from martinsville's asphalt occurence. What are you talking about jeffs twin? Are you talking about after the race when tony came down on T-Lab trying to avoid flying beer cans? I think your are a "bit" off base with this post IMO

Kilrtoy
04-26-2004, 03:07 PM
Where is dumbo, maybe this will help. Kinda like where is waldo
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/192gallery5.jpg

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 03:12 PM
I was glad to see that "herman" (kenny wallace) was ok.
He took a pretty good hit.

19cobaltcd
04-26-2004, 03:25 PM
I figured all you folks out there in Disneyland would see the resembalance of Bush to dumbo. That is his name on the nascar boards. Been watching the replays more this afternoon, Tony got under dumbo and he turned down into him and got spun. Then later Jimmy got his nose under Tony, he turned down and got spun, at least he is enough of a driver that he didnt hit anything. And then in the interview after the race Tony didnt try to blame everyone else for his dumb move. And I know it was a different part of the track but everytime dumbo wrecks he tries to blame someone else. I really dont have anything against Gordon but explain why if junior touches someone NASCAR admonishes him, but gordon spins people to win a race and NASCAR dosent say anything other than its just racin.:) :) :)

HighRoller
04-26-2004, 03:26 PM
"Dumbo"!! That cracks me up! No, Jeffy is no longer NASCAR's golden boy, it's painfully obvious that Stale Beerfart Jr. has taken over that role even though he couldn't drive a dog off the porch. Ever since Brooke left and Jimmy Johnson became pregnant with Jeff's baby it's all been downhill. As far as those who think the "west coast" is the reason NASCAR has gotten so big, WAKE UP! They have been a billion dollar business for almost 15 years now with a majority of their races still on the east coast and southeast. Are you gonna tell me Sears Point was a huge event? NASCAR continues to prove that they will sell every bit of tradition they have down the river for a buck. First they closed their oldest track(North Wilksboro) to get a bigger track. Then they shafted their oldest race(The Southern 500) for a bigger TV audience. Funny, I NEVER heard anyone in NASCAR say what effect these changes would have on the RACING! California is so boring it puts me to sleep, and restrictor plate racing is not far behind in the snooze factor. Anyone who watches these guys and thinks they are watching a race is deluding themselves. It's not racing anymore, it's a show like WWF. They manipulate the rules and play favorites to guarantee good racing and create superstars. Today's NASCAR fan goes to the race to see fast cars and hear loud noises and that's what they get. Those of us who appreciate good, fair racing go elsewhere.

jbtrailerjim
04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
[B]The only part i agree with is that kurt busch (i belive that is the "dumbo" you speak of) is an idiot.
I think everyone need's to just get over what happend between him and Jimmy Spencer last season and get off Kurt's ass. He's raced everyone clean this year and I think he has learned his lesson. I don't see how Tony wrecking him yesterday was his fault and make's him an idiot. If you listened to Tony's interview after the race; he more or less admitted it was his fault that Kurt wrecked.

19cobaltcd
04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
Oh yea, Jeffs twin is Johnson (another Nascar board thing), he is another one that wants to blame someone else everytime something goes wrong.

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 03:31 PM
Well I am happy that we get two races this year. We don't have to worry about huge chunks of concrete coming loose and hitting the cars.
and talk about spinning, EVERONE was doing that to Jeff long before he grew some balls and started to spin folk. It's like a double standard. Everyone can do that except Jeff.
I remember a race where Jeff was all set to win and Rusty Wallace spun him right before the finish. (I was at a bar in Parker :D )

19cobaltcd
04-26-2004, 03:32 PM
I have to agree with Highroller. NASCAR dosent care about racing anymore. My wife is the NASCAR junkie, she started watching when we lived in Georgia in the 80's. But I dont believe they give junior any breaks either. They fined him like 10,000 bucks and took away 25 points because he spun in that race I think at Charlotte. His mistake was saying he couldnt control it and spun, then said what was I supposed to do, go a lap down. But yea, I'm with you, I rarely watch anymore. I'd rather do something fun like sit in an ant hill.

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 03:40 PM
explain why if junior touches someone NASCAR admonishes him
Can you give me an example? Junior past under the yellow line at dega last year(i think it was last year) and won the race, Nascar said that he was forced under, It didnt even look like he was forced, The same year Stewart was forced down (you have to be blind not to see this) under the line in the pepsi 400 and was penalized. Was stewart warned? Was jr. warned?

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 03:45 PM
I have to agree with Highroller. NASCAR dosent care about racing anymore. My wife is the NASCAR junkie, she started watching when we lived in Georgia in the 80's. But I dont believe they give junior any breaks either. They fined him like 10,000 bucks and took away 25 points because he spun in that race I think at Charlotte. His mistake was saying he couldnt control it and spun, then said what was I supposed to do, go a lap down. But yea, I'm with you, I rarely watch anymore. I'd rather do something fun like sit in an ant hill.
Your right about the spinning incident, I think your talking about Bristol 2 weeks ago, Nascar wasnt going to penalize him but they saw all the feedback from the fans which basically said that jr. was totally wrong. I've been starting to question the decisions of nascar but what do you expect from a multi-billion dollar business run by backcountry bafoons? Obviously they've done something right though.. look at what the sport has grown into. but that hasnt come from just racing, Your right, It doesnt seem like they really care about the racing anymore. They'll do anything to make a buck. Look at the points system.

HighRoller
04-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I think it would be classic if all the teams outside the top ten just didn't show up for the last 10 races. It would never happen, but the thought of such an event makes me laugh.

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by hallett flatbottom kid
[B what do you expect from a multi-billion dollar business run by backcountry bafoons? [/B] :D LOL! I couldn't have said it better myself!
I think you guys should lay off the drivers and look and the bad decisions made by Mike Helton and the rest of the governing and officiating bodies of NASCAR, week after week. They really do have their heads up their collective asses. By failing to re-start the race yesterday, they directly took the ability to drive to victory out of the hands of the drivers, ultimately affecting the outcome of the race, and the finishing order. These guys are racers, let them race for christ's sake! This was NASCAR'S way of admitting that they screwed-up at Martinsville by not allowing the 24 team to work on their car during the red flag in the now famous pothole incident. It was a gimme. I see no difference between what NASCAR did yesterday to affect the outcome, and what Dale Jr. did at bristol to affect the outcome. But it's ok for NASCAR to break the rules or bend them in their favor. You know, Do as I say not as I do. Hypocritical self-rightous bastards!!:D :rolleyes:

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 06:03 PM
Remember when there wasnt a 5 lap to go rule for going back to green? It was chaos every weekend. The reason that they had the finish under caution rule was because teams were tearing up their stuff every weekend. I think thats a risk nascar should be willing to take, except for the superspeedways because it takes them 1 1/2 laps to get up to speed anyway. The cup and busch series should have the green-white-checker rule implemented just like the truck series. Thats an awesome finish!!! And the fans like us won't bitch about the finish. :)

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 06:19 PM
Remember when there wasnt a 5 lap to go rule for going back to green? It was chaos every weekend. The reason that they had the finish under caution rule was because teams were tearing up their stuff every weekend. That's an assumed risk. It's called racing. Nascar needs to listen to the fans complaints. They've really taken the fun out of the sport in the last three years.:(

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 06:20 PM
who do you think dumbo is?
;) That's Funny!:D I've always called him "Assears".:D

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 06:22 PM
you all lost me...............is it Kurt Busch?
:confused:

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 06:31 PM
you all lost me...............is it Kurt Busch?
:confused: Or as Kevin Harvick refers to him, "Rubberhead".:D Yes it is KB.;)

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 06:40 PM
haha, assears, Thats funny!!! :D
In all seriousness, KB has kept his nose clean for the most part this year. I think he's learned his lesson also.

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 06:49 PM
haha, assears, Thats funny!!! :D
In all seriousness, KB has kept his nose clean for the most part this year. I think he's learned his lesson also. He has. But he is still an Assears.:D
I love all these Gordon haters too. What a comical, yet ignorant bunch.:D Give the guy his props already, he's been in Cup for 12 years already. That's an old man by today's standards! The guys got four Championships for Christ's sake. And to call him a fag is just plain ignorant. When it comes to Gordon bashing, it's usually from the toothless masses, so consider the source.;)

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by LASERRAY
I love all these Gordon haters too. What a comical, yet ignorant bunch.:D Give the guy his props already, he's been in Cup for 12 years already. That's an old man by today's standards! The guys got four Championships for Christ's sake. And to call him a fag is just plain ignorant. When it comes to Gordon bashing, it's usually from the toothless masses, so consider the source.;)
Amen!!! As a HUGE jeff gordon fan Thanks for the support!!! :D
It's almost to the point that I tell everyone that I am a huge gordon fan just to piss people off.

Debbolas
04-26-2004, 07:28 PM
WE are in the minority!!

Kilrtoy
04-26-2004, 08:06 PM
And then in the interview after the race Tony didnt try to blame everyone else for his dumb move
I guess there is a first for everything,
Normally he blames rookies , tires, the fact the earth moved, the sun came up late.
Stewart is the biggest whiner on the circut.....

DUNDUN
04-26-2004, 08:12 PM
And then in the interview after the race Tony didnt try to blame everyone else for his dumb move
Normally he blames rookies , tires, the fact the earth moved, the sun came up late.
Stewart is the biggest whiner on the circut.....
haha, right in front of assears, hahaha. :D j/k

LASERRAY
04-26-2004, 08:41 PM
Stewart is the biggest whiner on the circut..... Should he have a personality that puts you to sleep like Matt Kenseth, Mark Martin, or Ricky Ruud ?.:wink: I like his fire. :cool:

sorry dog
04-27-2004, 05:23 AM
So- have all yall left coasters been practicin yore beer tossin skills fer yer race? I can throw a Bud can 60 yards. :D

LASERRAY
04-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
So- have all yall left coasters been practicin yore beer tossin skills fer yer race? I can throw a Bud can 60 yards. :D No, we toss glasses of chardoney, and tofu balls.:p

Debbolas
04-27-2004, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by sorry dog
So- have all yall left coasters been practicin yore beer tossin skills fer yer race? I can throw a Bud can 60 yards. :D
You know......
If you are looking at California from Canada................
We are the RIGHT coast.....
and we don't throw things out here.........:rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
04-27-2004, 02:17 PM
Even thou I think JR is a fag,
he is a big favorite there
I like Marlin Busch and waltrip
at this track
Sterlin Marlin all the way!!:D

hboldno7
04-28-2004, 01:25 PM
Ill be there. We have the same seats we did two years ago.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/570nascar1-med.jpg

rrrr
04-28-2004, 01:35 PM
:D :D :D
http://www.ryano.net/iraq/img/7/71688.jpg

Debbolas
04-28-2004, 02:00 PM
wow, are those the suites above pit row? (lucky)
Our seats are in turn one, at the top, so we can see the whole track, and stand up behind our seats during the race.
)
We might bring the motorhome, so if you see an 'old' 94 flair in the parking lot (we are trying for the grassy hill area) stop by for a brew! Maybe I'll make a ***boat.com poster.....lol