PDA

View Full Version : Paging Speedin Ian

Mrs Luvnlife
04-25-2004, 05:48 PM
Hey......thanks so much for sayin hi!! It was great to meet you....you look like you could be my son!! :p :D J/K....hope you had as much fun as I did :D. Sorry......I was with my prego girlfriend otherwise I woulda bought you a beer and shot the $hit with ya for awhile!! Hope to see you at a lake nearby!
Mrs Luvnlife/Jen

BIGAMIST
04-25-2004, 07:41 PM
I thought I was the only little boy you play with:D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-25-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by BIGAMIST
I thought I was the only little boy you play with:D :D
Shhhhh.....don't tell!!!! :D :D

Speedin' Ian
04-25-2004, 10:58 PM
Well I just got home, so you can imagine how much fun I had:D . It was a pleasure meeting you and I imagine we'll have plenty of time to shoot the shit over a beer at the lake one day. Time for bed, I'm going to Disneyland for my girlfriends B-day tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm in tip top shape.

Mrs Luvnlife
04-26-2004, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by Speedin' Ian
Well I just got home, so you can imagine how much fun I had:D . It was a pleasure meeting you and I imagine we'll have plenty of time to shoot the shit over a beer at the lake one day. Time for bed, I'm going to Disneyland for my girlfriends B-day tomorrow and I want to make sure I'm in tip top shape.
Didn't realize they left the lights on that late down there :eek: :D, sounds like you had lots of fun!