PDA

View Full Version : cross country boat transport

NashvilleBound
04-25-2004, 06:44 PM
My buddy wants to come visit me in TN from CA for a week and wants his boat to be there. He does not have time to drive it out. Anyone ever have their boat shipped cross country?

NashvilleBound
04-26-2004, 06:49 AM
Nobody?????????? Come on.....

Skullinator
04-26-2004, 06:52 AM
i had my boat shipped from florida. so i will look for the guys number and post it later. Three days only also has a shipper he used to bring his from florida
How big is his boat?

572Daytona
04-26-2004, 07:32 AM
These guys shipped my Daytona from CA to GA:
http://www.rxpressinc.com/

NashvilleBound
04-26-2004, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the info........

miller19j
04-26-2004, 08:15 AM
Have you guys made the move already?
If so PM me your new address I am going to be making another batch of jerky soon.

NashvilleBound
04-26-2004, 09:51 AM
Hey Slim, Nope. Were still in CA for about another 7 weeks. I opened another(sorry:D ) brand of jerky...I REALLLY miss yours.
what a difference. You should market yous! I will send you our new address when it gets close.
Jeff

miller19j
04-26-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by NashvilleBound
Hey Slim, Nope. Were still in CA for about another 7 weeks. I opened another(sorry:D ) brand of jerky...I REALLLY miss yours.
what a difference. You should market yous! I will send you our new address when it gets close.
Jeff I ran out of seasoning otherwise I would have sent you some more already. I should make another batch in a couple of weeks.
You guys going to Naci this year? It sure would be nice to get together before you leave!

mickeyfinn
04-26-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by 572Daytona
These guys shipped my Daytona from CA to GA:
http://www.rxpressinc.com/
Welcome to Ga. Guess you will be doing most of your boating on Lanier? You are only about 30 miles north of me. (Buford) If you see a little Hondo running around flag me down. We do a lot of our boating up in the Sardis Creek area.

Three Days Only
04-26-2004, 11:41 AM
PM Bling Bling
He's got a carrier coming into ca next week, and could most likely take your buddies boat back on his way. You would need to line it up in a hurry. He picks up from Fort Myers Fl. on the 29th and will be out here NLT 5/4
3DO
I used Anchor Away Marine Transport in Florida. 5000.00 FL to Vegas on a Flat Bed. Kinda Pricey but no wear on the trailer.

NashvilleBound
04-26-2004, 01:01 PM
Miller....I forgot to say Congrats tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think Naci is going to happen for us. We just added 3 brms and a bath along with a $16K BBQ at the pool for these people....extra $$ of course. So I am trying to wrap it up before we leave. They have seriously exotic taste.
Thanks for the info. I think the transport of 5/4 will be too soon. But I will check it out.