PDA

View Full Version : thieves

Havasubum
04-25-2004, 08:00 PM
last night in my neighborhood there were 5 cars that got stolen or either broken into last night. makes me mad that i live orange county and cant even park my car at my house now and not have to worry about it getting stolen or broken into. cant even bring the boat home now without worrying

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Havasubum
last night in my neighborhood there were 5 cars that got stolen or either broken into last night. makes me mad that i live orange county and cant even park my car at my house now and not have to worry about it getting stolen or broken into. cant even bring the boat home now without worrying
In Laguna Friggin Hills?:confused:

Havasubum
04-25-2004, 08:07 PM
yes in laguna hills. had the boat home last night to and thank god they did not go for me

moonridge
damn in laguna hills?

Dr. Eagle
Originally posted by Havasubum
yes in laguna hills. had the boat home last night to and thank god they did not go for me
Must be coming from...... uh......... Santa Ana?

Kilrtoy
04-25-2004, 08:08 PM
Must be all those white guys wearing WCC hats sideways with matching wife beaters and dickies trying to act hard...
That sucks..

BarryMac
04-25-2004, 08:23 PM
freaking losers, we work hard so those fags don't have to.:mad:

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
freaking losers, we work hard so those fags don't have to.:mad:
I guess society OWES them something...........:mad:

summerlove
04-25-2004, 08:26 PM
It's probably Kerry's fault!

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
It's probably Kerry's fault!
How'd you know........????:confused: :p

BarryMac
04-25-2004, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Eagle
I guess society OWES them something...........:mad:
yeah we owe them, we owe them a kick in the balls and maybe a nice cattle proding.:mad:

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by gottajetboat
yeah we owe them, we owe them a kick in the balls and maybe a nice cattle proding.:mad:
Or maybe a kick in the ass and a cattle prodding in the balls........
YOU MAKE THE CALL..............;)

summerlove
04-25-2004, 08:32 PM
How'd you know........????:confused: :p
'cause you were here and I know you'd reply!:D

Dr. Eagle
04-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by summerlove
'cause you were here and I know you'd reply!:D
I was (of course) kidding. It is nobody's fault but their own, or perhaps you could include their parents...:mad:

summerlove
04-25-2004, 08:38 PM
I was (of course) kidding. It is nobody's fault but their own, or perhaps you could include their parents...:mad:
i know...., and I agree!:)

moneysucker
04-25-2004, 09:55 PM
That pisses me off too! Those ****ers didn't even tell me we were supposed to go shopping! And if I knew that I would possibly get the cattle prod to the junk I would have been in for sure. JK That sucks. I won't leave stuff out in my neighborhood either and it is a good area and the neighbors keep an eye out. I Have all my stuff locked down in the compound at my parents house. Behind a security gate and 2 fences with a rotweiler. Come get it

JetBoatRich
04-26-2004, 01:43 AM
That sucks:mad: anytime something is out in the open it has a chance of being screwed with:yuk: idiots usually come from other neighborhoods to do it :yuk:

comin' unscrewed
04-26-2004, 06:37 AM
Where's Paul Kersey when we need him?
http://web.newsguy.com/tcbelvis/bronson/bronson_dw.jpg

Laveyman
04-26-2004, 06:43 AM
I worked patrol in South County for 10 years. Most of the a$$holes we caught doing this stuff came out of Santa Ana area. Why? Cuz peeps who live in nice neighborhoods have nice stuff to steal, and they think their area is safe so they don't lock it up. If you were a dirtbag crook, would you try to steal the Pep Boys stereo out of the 1982 Datsun B210 in your barrio neighborhood, or, the sweet system in the rich kids tricked out Honda in nice South County? I hate friggin car burglars!

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Laveyman
I worked patrol in South County for 10 years. Most of the a$$holes we caught doing this stuff came out of Santa Ana area. Why? Cuz peeps who live in nice neighborhoods have nice stuff to steal, and they think their area is safe so they don't lock it up. If you were a dirtbag crook, would you try to steal the Pep Boys stereo out of the 1982 Datsun B210 in you barrio neighborhood, or, the sweet system in the rich kids tricked out Honda in nice South County? I hate friggin car burglars!
That's kinda why I mentioned Santa Ana in my post above... It's not too far away and there is a great big freeway to take you there.

Laveyman
04-26-2004, 07:31 AM
That's kinda why I mentioned Santa Ana in my post above... It's not too far away and there is a great big freeway to take you there.
What was surprising was that not too far behind the number of crooks coming from the barrios was the number of spoiled little high school shitheads who live in the area doing the exact same thing. It was not uncommon to find 14-18 year old shitheads out at 3:00 AM rummaging through cars they've broken into. Someone needs to teach them not to shit where you eat. But then again, if their parents had taught them values and had a clue what they are doing, they wouldn't be out stealing nice folks stuff.

cdog
04-26-2004, 08:34 AM
It's only called Santa Ana if you speaka da english.
They who live there call it "SANTANA".
I live in north county and every once in a while you see the news and there will be a bank robbery or car jacking by a couple of hood rats who you know could'nt afford to live there in a million years. I wonder if they are having any problems with any of the little arab kids trying to be tough guy rappers. I've been seeing that a lot lately. Some how their parents are rich and buy their kids brand new 50k suv's or bmw's. So the kids think their ballin tough guys dressed up like some rapper. Last year my I picked up my little sister from High School and one of those little ****s called her a ho in front of me and I got out and threw him ontop of his dads bmw.
I see a lot of those little suiside bombers down in south county.

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by wcc
I wonder if they are having any problems with any of the little arab kids trying to be tough guy rappers. I've been seeing that a lot lately. Some how their parents are rich and buy their kids brand new 50k suv's or bmw's. So the kids think their ballin tough guys dressed up like some rapper.
Laker fans in training.................. LOL...............
You'll see them at the next championship riot......
:p

cdog
04-26-2004, 09:09 AM
That or Raiders fans.
Hey I just relized my user name" west coast corey" could be mistaken for west coast choppers. How do I change it?

Dr. Eagle
04-26-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by wcc
That or Raiders fans.
Hey I just relized my user name" west coast corey" could be mistaken for west coast choppers. How do I change it?
True, Raiders fans have a wonderful reputation too....LOL....
Bad news is you can't change your user name w/o making an entirely new account.

spute
04-26-2004, 01:37 PM
if it isn't the dipshits from Santa Ana, then it is the white collar dipshits from south county that rip people off from the internet....like my neighbor. he is about 18 or 19 and going to jail for stealing over a million bucks in an internet scam, AND trying to get a bank teller to transfer $450 grand into an account that he could bet on some games and have the money back in before the owner ever knew. there are a few more little ditties he's going down for, but not worth the mention.....well, since you asked.. he would put stuff for sale on ebay, get the $$, and never ship.