PDA

View Full Version : Blown Eagle Aluminum Jet at BBSP?

fourspeednup
04-25-2004, 08:07 PM
Who was running the (what I believe to be) aluminum hulled jet at BBSP in speed alley on Friday? Saw it but never had a chance to talk with the owner before he went out to make a pass. Got a whiff of av-gas as he fired up too---that was pretty cool:D

Kachina26
04-25-2004, 08:26 PM
When was all the action there? I went in and anchored off to the side hoping to see some action. All I got to see were a few peeps showing up. I had to head down to the springs to join in on the Heatwave Festivities.

fourspeednup
04-25-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
When was all the action there? I went in and anchored off to the side hoping to see some action. All I got to see were a few peeps showing up. I had to head down to the springs to join in on the Heatwave Festivities.
We were there Friday around lunch time and it was going off. I think it was more of a Friday event than the weekend, but I'm not sure since we never made it back up river Sat.:cool:

Kachina26
04-25-2004, 09:21 PM
I left there around 11:30 ish, musta just missed it. That was on Friday.

fourspeednup
04-25-2004, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Kachina26
I left there around 11:30 ish, musta just missed it. That was on Friday.
Doh! That sucks. It took us awhile to find them but there were some real good runs and minimal casualties(parts) from what I heard.:cool: